Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Farewell my friends , I've decided to actually leave , no joke.Thanks Wolfy.

Rhyiona4life

• Welcome!Alt text

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

Yo guys long time lurker here. Is there space for one more?

• Wow we're only 25 likes from 200 so quickly.

my likewhore senses are tingling

• Oh come on, man, If there're not that many replies it doesn't mean that people don't appreciate your work! Most of us can't be online at the same time... I kinda understand how you're feeling, but! if there's even one reply that means someone cares.

Eh... okay, I can't really explain what I wanted to say, lol. Good luck to you anyway.

I'll see myself out now.

Brawl posted: »

I'm being serious right now , the things I wrote are actually what I feel but I decided to use it as a troll. ;[

• Alt text

Farewell my friends , I've decided to actually leave , no joke.Thanks Wolfy. Rhyiona4life

• everyone wants a kiss from you

dayum you're popular :^)

Green613 posted: »

Wow we're only 25 likes from 200 so quickly. my likewhore senses are tingling

• even if you're just kidding about leaving, i have to say i know what you feel. i also put an absurd amout on effort on things that barely get noticed and it happens to me all the time... not here, i love this thread because i feel like people appreciate the work i do and that gives me the motivation to do more and i'm comfortable, but in other platforms; yes. i think we need to value our own work more and not make our opinion about it based on how people react to it, we have to trust ourselves and we have to enjoy what we make first, and then listen to the people. your edits are not horrible at all, i like them, but the important thing is: do YOU like them? did you have a good time while making them? that's what matters. that's what i'm trying to learn and i still have a long way to go... i also feel like nobody cares about what i do, but the fact that i care about it should be enough. i hope it helps to make you feel better!

I've got an announcement to make. This is really hard for me as I didn't want to come to this but... I'm making this comment to announ

• edited July 2015

Woah, you got me there. Sorry if this is what you feel like Brawl, we're all so close here, and you're one of us, so please don't leave... ;-;

I've got an announcement to make. This is really hard for me as I didn't want to come to this but... I'm making this comment to announ

• Why? :(

Farewell my friends , I've decided to actually leave , no joke.Thanks Wolfy. Rhyiona4life

• Damn... Even though I ship Rhysha, this is beautiful and sexy! Well done!

The True Kiss Position...

• I might be going too...for a stupid vacation, good luck by the way!

• Holy freaking crap you're really leaving. It's your decision though. I'm gonna miss you!

Alt text

• we have to trust ourselves and we have to enjoy what we make first, and then listen to the people

This! Golden words. applause

rhonu posted: »

even if you're just kidding about leaving, i have to say i know what you feel. i also put an absurd amout on effort on things that barely ge

• Of course! Welcome!

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

Yo guys long time lurker here. Is there space for one more?

• I won't be going..I hope :-:

JumpyJoey posted: »

Holy freaking crap you're really leaving. It's your decision though. I'm gonna miss you!

• edited July 2015

EDIT: I was trolled.

• edited July 2015

Oh my god guys , you really trust every bullshit that's in my comments pf-ahahaha.

I'm such an attention whore.

Mates listen here , MY ASS AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE

I've got so many things to do for this thread and I ain't leaving until Rhyiona is confirmed.

Can't believe you guys fell for it a second time xD ;p.

• FUCKING HELL BRAWL I WAS LEGIT UPSET HERE ;________________;

Oh my god guys , you really trust every bullshit that's in my comments pf-ahahaha. I'm such an attention whore. Mates listen here , MY

• Goddammit

Don't ever do this again. ಠ_ಠ

Oh my god guys , you really trust every bullshit that's in my comments pf-ahahaha. I'm such an attention whore. Mates listen here , MY

• I couldn't stand it if more people started leaving. At least you'll stay, Killah.

Killah posted: »

I won't be going..I hope :-:

• We will miss you. Good luck on all your journeys.

• For real now , I was laughing so hard the whole time , can't believe you guys believed it a second time xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

FUCKING HELL BRAWL I WAS LEGIT UPSET HERE ;________________;

• Geez, he got us like 5 year olds ;__;

FUCKING HELL BRAWL I WAS LEGIT UPSET HERE ;________________;

• everyone wants a kiss from you

Well well, I like the sound of that.

everyone wants a kiss from you dayum you're popular :^)

• i'm so confused

• I was about to give this really sad dramatic speech.

Alt text

For real now , I was laughing so hard the whole time , can't believe you guys believed it a second time xD

• He wins the title of Master Troll.

buntingsir posted: »

Geez, he got us like 5 year olds ;__;

• I've lied about leaving , then I lied about leaving again and it worked.

TheCatWolf posted: »

i'm so confused

• @Green613

Killah wants a piece of you. :^)

Killah posted: »

everyone wants a kiss from you Well well, I like the sound of that.

• I will :3

JumpyJoey posted: »

I couldn't stand it if more people started leaving. At least you'll stay, Killah.

• And I believed about you leaving, and then I believed you about living again. ;(

I've lied about leaving , then I lied about leaving again and it worked.

• Next time I'll fight you!

Alt text

Ha, probably won't though.

For real now , I was laughing so hard the whole time , can't believe you guys believed it a second time xD

• You got us worried `tho.

• edited July 2015

Well I liked you guys , but now I think I love you guys.

You really cared about me ;3 Thank you for that.

oh and btw i'm afk for some mins

• Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals!

• Now pls don't give us more heart attacks. <3

Well I liked you guys , but now I think I love you guys. You really cared about me ;3 Thank you for that. oh and btw i'm afk for some mins

• edited July 2015

Guys, I'm going away on Saturday. There will be no Rhyiona for me until next Saturday.

I'm doomed.

• brawl u motherfucker ;_;

I ain't leaving until Rhyiona is confirmed.

so when rhyiona will be a thing, you'll leave? :(

• Alt text

:(

• Print this

Alt text

And look at it whenever you're down.

TheLier posted: »

Guys, I'm going away on Saturday. There will be no Rhyiona for me until next Saturday. I'm doomed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.