Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals!

• Alt text

Brawl posted: »

Oh my god guys , you really trust every bullshit that's in my comments pf-ahahaha. I'm such an attention whore. Mates listen here , MY

• ... I hate you. I just... damn I was worried, I was sad, I was confused... and now I'm... I don't even know what I am.

How could I fall for that?

Oh my god guys , you really trust every bullshit that's in my comments pf-ahahaha. I'm such an attention whore. Mates listen here , MY

• Everyone's welcome !

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals!

• edited July 2015

That was genius! You should've saved it for April! XD

• 4real?

TheLier posted: »

Guys, I'm going away on Saturday. There will be no Rhyiona for me until next Saturday. I'm doomed.

• Thanks!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Print this And look at it whenever you're down.

• Alt text

TheLier posted: »

Thanks!

• hi guys. I'm back home...and I just found out that I didn't get into any of the schools I have applied to. I applied to six art schools. SIX. Wow, am I really that shitty drawer? ;---;

So yeah. I'm sorry to say that I'm not able to draw anything right now. I know, I should finish that comic and everything but I'm just too depressed to do that. I need few days to think about my life....

Yeah I'm being little dramatic now but I'm just super upset because I worked so hard to get into those schools but I still failed..

I won't stop drawing tho..I enjoy drawing too much..although I'm apparently not so good at it.. (ah so much self-pity here but I don't really care, I thought that sharing my pain would help me even a little bit ;___;)

• You shouldn't lie to me, Brawl. Don't ever lie to me, Brawl. Only thing that I can think to say now. Glad you're still with us, though :)

Well I liked you guys , but now I think I love you guys. You really cared about me ;3 Thank you for that. oh and btw i'm afk for some mins

• edited July 2015

Your personal stuff comes first, always, so you don' need to apologise for anything.

Also, I don't know what you're talking about. Your art style is one of the best I've ever seen and I've been in tons of fandoms so I think you're just having tough luck. Never give up!

nohuhhuh posted: »

hi guys. I'm back home...and I just found out that I didn't get into any of the schools I have applied to. I applied to six art schools. SIX

• 5+2-3 real.

Killah posted: »

4real?

• He's not the only one.

Alt text

@Green613 Killah wants a piece of you. :^)

• @Green613

Michael ALSO wants a piece of you.

How are you gonna please so many people? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MichaelBP posted: »

He's not the only one.

• No, no... Thank YOU for the cheese <3

Thank youuu. ;-;

• I'm so sorry. D: You're an amazing artist and I absolutely love all of your works. All of them. Seriously. 100% truth. Take your time to feel better, everything's gonna be fine, I'm sure!

Never give up, you're really talented! I hope you'll get better soon.

Alt text

hi guys. I'm back home...and I just found out that I didn't get into any of the schools I have applied to. I applied to six art schools. SIX

• I turned everyone into rats. <3

XDJulieXD posted: »

No, no... Thank YOU for the cheese

• how can you say that, you're really good at drawing!

we understand, take your time, i wish you the best :( you can always count on us!

Alt text

• Oh my god! This is so, so beautiful. Every scene is just magical. Oh, the flower, and the kiss and...

Alt text

The Beauty of Pandora This jungle is very jungly. Rhys thought to himself as he tripped on yet another twig. Why was he even here? He sho

• Man that sucks sorry to hear about that hopefully these hugs will help.Alt text

• I was a silent lurker before but I saw your works I have to say you have a lot of talent and I hope everything goes well for you.

• Wow, am I really that shitty drawer

Nah, your arts style are cute :D

• Alt text

And by the way , if someone does notice me , This is my last edit you'll ever see http://i.imgur.com/YTE08hH.jpg

• please keep going! i have a friend who also had a hard time getting into an art school, but she kept trying-- and she did it! you are a wonderful artist and i'm sure you will be appreciated sooner or later. and of course you can take a break, as much as we love your drawings, you don't owe us anything and we hope you feel better soon! :(

• gaaah I'm trying to be more positive. I just wish I knew what I did wrong..

And the stupidest thing is that my friends are getting into schools and I'm trying to happy for them but at the same time I'm so jealous because I wasn't as lucky.

Alt text

Your personal stuff comes first, always, so you don' need to apologise for anything. Also, I don't know what you're talking about. Your a

• @nohuhhuh, you're a great artist with their own sense of style, which we all love. How can you say your a bad drawer? Remember when a Telltale Staff commented on your Gortys Art? Does that happen to shitty drawers? No! So straighten up, wipe away those tears, and give us all a hug! And somebody get @Quiff! ;)

• Iiiittssss teasing tiiiime! X)

Alt text

• K I came back , so I gotta apologize for making you guys worried and stuff , so the best apologize I can give you guys is....

brb making some rhyiona edits

• Alt text

Farewell my friends , I've decided to actually leave , no joke.Thanks Wolfy. Rhyiona4life

• Alt text

bembiann posted: »

Iiiittssss teasing tiiiime! X)

• Alt text

• Alt text

• Too much... Teasing... Going to... Explode!!! X0

• This was beautiful! So romantic! <3

WARNING WARNING READ THIS BEFORE YOU SEE THE IMAGES PLEASE This is Project Rhyiona-1130 , a project that includes Rhyiona images with lyr

• Never doubt your drawing abilities! The people who didn't accept you are obviously blind, either that or your amazingly cute style made them so jealous they did it out of spite.

You have drawn some of the best things I've seen in this forum, heck, some of the cutest and funniest things I've ever seen. Don't let this bring you down, because you will succeed.

And how could you think of apologizing? This is your life you're talking about, that always comes first. You take some time off, and come back when you feel like it. We'll support you no matter what!

Hope you feel better soon.

• edited July 2015

Hey, I understand your sadness and dissapointment.

Remember: you're not a shitty drawer. Almost every famous artist was rejected and everyone said they're shit.

Just don't give up drawing. It makes you feel better (and it makes us feel better, your comics and works are brilliant - remember even TT staff thinks you're cool :^) ) and it's only that matters.

Don't lose hope. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

You can find school with other subjects you also like and still keep drawing while studing there. You'll level up your skills (they are good now tho, ya know) and then NO ONE CAN FREAKING SAY YOU NO ANYMORE.

• That is too cute! :3

rhonu posted: »

2 am fanfiction once upon a time rhys was sick because he ate too much ice cream. so fiona stole one of his colorful socks and used it as a puppet to make him feel better. (good night fellas )

• Are you kidding me? All 6 rejected you?

DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN KNOW WHAT ART IS???

• Thank you so much , I'm working on another edit like this right now , you can see it on the last page.

HeartOfGold posted: »

This was beautiful! So romantic!

• Bembiann, you are going to kill me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.