Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Nighty night guys! Also don't ever think that you're not special, because you don't do stuff or don't comment here often and etc. You're

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. C:

Nighty night guys! Also don't ever think that you're not special, because you don't do stuff or don't comment here often and etc. You're

• Cuuuute, this gave me so many feels. <3

HeartOfGold posted: »

It's rather warm here right now. It made me start picturing the gang on a beach. Auntie Sasha and Uncle Vaughn are off building sandcastles

• Good night, sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

• Good night! And lovely inspiring words. :)

• No tacos for you no no.

kristi78968 posted: »

HOLA! COMO ESTAS?

• Haha X3 didn't expect that reaction <3 But I'm glad to help somehow! I think we all are glad to help ^^

We're also lucky to have you!

nohuhhuh posted: »

JULIEE! I finally stopped crying and then..then you send me this! ;A; Now I'm gonna cry my eyes out!! JULIEEEEHHEHEE!! seriously thank y

• Okay okay I will! ;D

since when did you stop being always sarcastic? ;P

Okay I don't really know you, maybe you are like the nicest person ever but it's still new to me seeing you being so nice!

GrumpyDof posted: »

Okay now cheer up or you're gonna make the others lose their shit. You're an idole here ya know?

• Dis gun be gud :3

Brawl posted: »

Alright I've found a better song for Rhyiona and deleted everything , so I'm starting again from zero.Now I don't have to edit 28 photos luckily , so it'll be out faster but I gotta make sure the quality is good tho >.>

• Fanart material <3

HeartOfGold posted: »

It's rather warm here right now. It made me start picturing the gang on a beach. Auntie Sasha and Uncle Vaughn are off building sandcastles

• You want to know me ?

Here's a good summary : Uh oh !

Okay okay I will! ;D since when did you stop being always sarcastic? ;P Okay I don't really know you, maybe you are like the nicest person ever but it's still new to me seeing you being so nice!

• Goodnight! And I totally agree, all are welcome! :)

• Some translator fanfic:

"Rhys head circular orbit around the Earth, as viewed Fiona. He could not resist such a beautiful sight to what the woman. The magnificent beauty items by Estonia. The world's own twisted himself. Never-voltage power not seen each other in the mind and emotions. The knowledge that one can touch all the little mad or brave man, and he could not help himself ...."

• Welp, I should probably turn in as well, I've got an early start tomorrow (help ;_;) Good-night everyone, and may the Rhyiona be with you always ;)

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Welp, I should probably turn in as well, I've got an early start tomorrow (help ;_;) Good-night everyone, and may the Rhyiona be with you always

• edited July 2015

"Rhyiona is a bad ship."

Alt text

"Rhyiona isn't going to happen."

Alt text

"[Insert ship name] Is better than Rhyiona"

Alt text

(I wanted to used this gif so why not, I haven't seen ship hate in a while)

Update: I'm also in quite the salty mood, I get this at least every two hours xD

• he could not help himself

;^)

Estonia though??

TheLier posted: »

Some translator fanfic: "Rhys head circular orbit around the Earth, as viewed Fiona. He could not resist such a beautiful sight to what t

• thank you :')

goodnight, sweet dreams! <3

• Hey ducky.

I understad you must feel really depressed and discouraged from everything that has happened. There's so much I want to say to you and I'm going to try and do that even though I'm not very good at it.

The first thing I want you to know is that there is no such this as a bad artist! You cannot begin to measure every single artist into the same spectrum let alone view them the same way. Every artist out in this world is special. You are special!

Secondly I want you to know that I think you are amazing for being this brave, putting your all into something that you love! I know for many that is a very hard thing to do. People are scared to preform our best because we don't want to risk being disappointed in ourselves, told that our best isn't enough... but doing things like that we will never see our true potential and what great thing we could achieve in the future.

So again what you are doing right now is just the way to go! Keep going and going and going until things fly your way!

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"

(Ok this was really cheesy but I hope you keep on doing your best! JAG TROR PÅ DIG!)

hi guys. I'm back home...and I just found out that I didn't get into any of the schools I have applied to. I applied to six art schools. SIX

• Try to refresh.

yeah I did that like an hour ago (probably not actually an hour ago -- I'm just impatient as hell) and it's still not changed... I don't understaaand

• RIP RHYS U WERE A DECENT QUICKSCOPER

ABigBadWolf posted: »

RHYS IS KILL

• It was the "beauty of the woman". But, you know translator.

he could not help himself ;^) Estonia though??

• BUT FIONA SHREKS HIM

RIP IN PEPPERONI

Quiff posted: »

RIP RHYS U WERE A DECENT QUICKSCOPER

• edited July 2015

Aw, thanks for these words. And ofc, good night!

• edited July 2015

It's that time of the year.

Or maybe not idk...

This thread has been a mix of emotions today dayum.

• I used to be really introvert when I was younger.

Now I appreciate your kindness even more! :>

GrumpyDof posted: »

You want to know me ? Here's a good summary : Uh oh !

• I like Clem's stare :P

"Rhyiona is a bad ship." "Rhyiona isn't going to happen." "[Insert ship name] Is better than Rhyiona" (I wanted to used

• lmao direct them to this thread

our size alone will shrek them :^)

"Rhyiona is a bad ship." "Rhyiona isn't going to happen." "[Insert ship name] Is better than Rhyiona" (I wanted to used

• That's so strange tho wtf

It was the "beauty of the woman". But, you know translator.

• dis gon be good!

Alt text

I'm starting to begin the project , I have to screenshot 28 photos of Rhyiona and edit them , with any luck the project will be done in about 3-4 hours.

• I'm sure you won't waste it.

I used to be really introvert when I was younger. Now I appreciate your kindness even more! :>

• Lol yup who needs human marriage when you can get real commitment from your bed, just saying.

Ya know, I was watching pages of my classmates. Many of them are getting married (they are just 20-21, it's insane) and having babies. And I

• Hungarian, you know. No translator likes it. And for a good reason. It's kinda complex. Although, this was a simple sentence.

That's so strange tho wtf

• I love you. you know. like a bro. AWEESOOOOMEEE work

bembiann posted: »

Can`t help it

• Alt text

GOODBYE WORLD (well for today at least :p)

It's beed an exhausting week for me and I deserve a good night sleep for once.

• Most translators kinda suck anyway so I'm not very surprised. But it's fun to read the results. :P

Hungarian, you know. No translator likes it. And for a good reason. It's kinda complex. Although, this was a simple sentence.

• bro, come back! we love you.

I've got an announcement to make. This is really hard for me as I didn't want to come to this but... I'm making this comment to announ

• Speaking of which, how many shippers do we have on this thread? I lost count :^)

lmao direct them to this thread our size alone will shrek them :^)

• Nighty night ^^ whispers Saskeh4life >:3 Sweet dreaaamss ^^

Quiff posted: »

GOODBYE WORLD (well for today at least ) It's beed an exhausting week for me and I deserve a good night sleep for once.

• seriously? now I've got trust issues. thanks.

Oh my god guys , you really trust every bullshit that's in my comments pf-ahahaha. I'm such an attention whore. Mates listen here , MY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.