Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited July 2015

sniff, sniff. Pumps fist into the air, with tears streaming down my face
    Alt text

Kuroix12 posted: »

Been awhile since I seen this post so I'll do it. R.I.P. Rakk Hive. One of the original Rhysha shippers. He Who Died For Our Ship.

• Florida, US. And sure, i would like to have one. Thanks :)

Pipas posted: »

Sure, where do you live? :P Btw, do you want a rhysha mark?

• Forget the PC master race.....we got the Rhysha master race!

• edited July 2015

Who’s the cuddler: Rhys

Who makes the bed: Rhys

Who has the weird taste in music: Rhys

Who is more protective: Can't decide

Who sings in the shower: Rhys

Who cries during movies: Rhys

Who spends the most while out shopping: Rhys normally. Sasha if it's a gun store.

Who kisses more roughly: Sasha

Who is more dominant: Sasha

So I found this on Tumblr, but the answers were for Rhys and Vaughn. (Good thing they acknowledged Rhysha is the OTP) Answer way! Who’s t

• Welcome to the great Rhysha ship.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Been a bit of a lurker/phantom of this community for a little bit. But now would like to join! Permission To come aboard, captain!?

• You know what, I'm tired of changing my profile picture every week. I've settled on this one, so Grumpy, can you make me a Rhysha avatar?

• Rhysha and Metallica in one Avatar??!
    Alt text

You know what, I'm tired of changing my profile picture every week. I've settled on this one, so Grumpy, can you make me a Rhysha avatar?

• Damn right, it doesn't get much better than that.

Rhysha and Metallica in one Avatar??!

• Oh hell yes! You used my design, dude! :D

You know what, I'm tired of changing my profile picture every week. I've settled on this one, so Grumpy, can you make me a Rhysha avatar?

• It's got Rhys, Sasha, and Metallica in it, how could I not go with this design? Seriously, thank you so much for this, my thanks is eternal.

Oh hell yes! You used my design, dude!

• Is ok Javoris. Is good picture. I believe everyone's just wondering why Fiona's eyes are positioned so that she's looking off in a random direction.
    Everything else checks out. :D

javoris767 posted: »

I tried ;-;

• I really appreciate your thanks. Every time I see someone using my designs and/or saying so many genuine things about them, it really does mean the world to me. So thank you, man. :)

It's got Rhys, Sasha, and Metallica in it, how could I not go with this design? Seriously, thank you so much for this, my thanks is eternal.

• Oh my god! I've been wondering why everyone started calling him that. I was so confused.
    I was like, 'Who's handsome grumpy?'
    Also, I was worried that seeing his face would ruin my grumpy cat image of him, but I looked at the picture, went back onto thread, and immediatly began envisioning him as grumpy cat again.
    My imagination is powerful...

Leluch123 posted: »

Viva la Handsome Grumpy!

• Alt text

I really appreciate your thanks. Every time I see someone using my designs and/or saying so many genuine things about them, it really does mean the world to me. So thank you, man.

• MECHANICAL BREEATHING!!!!

Leluch123 posted: »

I let my emotions get the better of me * Anakin Skywalker Understatement of century

• Who’s the cuddler: Sasha

Who makes the bed: Rhys

Who has the weird taste in music: Sasha

Who is more protective: Sasha

Who sings in the shower: Rhys

Who cries during movies: Rhys

Who spends the most while out shopping: Sasha

Who kisses more roughly: Sasha

Who is more dominate: Sasha

So I found this on Tumblr, but the answers were for Rhys and Vaughn. (Good thing they acknowledged Rhysha is the OTP) Answer way! Who’s t

• That's the great thing being a person who does fan art ,when somebody likes your work, you know you did something right :D

I really appreciate your thanks. Every time I see someone using my designs and/or saying so many genuine things about them, it really does mean the world to me. So thank you, man.

• Hell yeah!

Alt text

That's the great thing being a person who does fan art ,when somebody likes your work, you know you did something right

• SOLDIER EZ SPY

If anyone doesn't mind, can i be added to the map? If it's no problem of course :^)

• That heavy is a spai

SOLDIER EZ SPY

• You put ComingSoon's name twice ;]

GrumpyDof posted: »

That will be all for tonight:

• I tried to put my hand there.

But the screen for my iPhone is too small or my hand is just big.

• It's Beautiful I hope I will be on it soon

Glorious.

• edited July 2015

made more fanart because i was in the mood. If Sasha had a dress it would be better but i make do with what i got

A dance to remember
    Alt text
    Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Yes, thank you! I'm so happy about it, feels good to be a Rhysha member ! :D

Alt text

-Jones- posted: »

Hey guys, just your daily reminder that our ship is canon. ♫ Caaan you feeeeel the looove tonight? ♫

• Alt text

made more fanart because i was in the mood. If Sasha had a dress it would be better but i make do with what i got A dance to remember Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Yes,yes it is....Alt text

The-Flix posted: »

Yes, thank you! I'm so happy about it, feels good to be a Rhysha member !

• Alt text

NGH

made more fanart because i was in the mood. If Sasha had a dress it would be better but i make do with what i got A dance to remember Made with SFM/Photoshop

• edited July 2015

I know, i don't know all the pseudos so i'm waiting for @Pipas to correct me :)

And my dear Pipas if you could give me the name of all the people who wear a Rhysha mark that would be awesome !

Green613 posted: »

You put ComingSoon's name twice ;]

• edited July 2015

;(

I'm sad with the lack of me...

GrumpyDof posted: »

That will be all for tonight:

• edited July 2015

NEVER FORGET

Been awhile since I seen this post so I'll do it. R.I.P. Rakk Hive. One of the original Rhysha shippers. He Who Died For Our Ship.

• No way! Wow the times are changing

• There was never any doubt about it

Forget the PC master race.....we got the Rhysha master race!

• Alt text

I recognised it. The scent, the sound, the feel of the force. It was so familiar. It was the power of Rhysha. If there was one thing I lear

• Rhys knows how to woo the ladies ;)

• NO! STAHP! CAN'T HANDLE THE FEELS THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING!

;__________;

• I was wondering where you were. Haven't seen you in a while. :P

But yeah...

Alt text

Forget the PC master race.....we got the Rhysha master race!

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.