Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alt text

made more fanart because i was in the mood. If Sasha had a dress it would be better but i make do with what i got A dance to remember Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Haha, well sure. If you're really determined to do it, then why not. :D

I don't know if I'll be posting something there though, because I'm not really good at writing stuff. But if you want a list of every Rhysha member or something like that, just ask. :D

Hey guys, LISTEN UP! I plan on working on a quite a big project and I was wondering if any of you wanna help!? I made the official

• Bless Episode 3.

It happened since flowers were discovered to be great head accessories.

• Its just an idea, but I thought it would be pretty cool... You don't have to write but you could do background and stuff like that...

Pipas posted: »

Haha, well sure. If you're really determined to do it, then why not. I don't know if I'll be posting something there though, because I'm

• We grew quickly, didn't we? :)

torkahn808 posted: »

117 likes??? Wow. When did that happen?

• My icon needs a Rhysha mark :c

• edited July 2015

Double post. fuck my life

• It's okay if it's too much trouble, just forget it. :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Come again?

• Alright then. I've never edited a wiki before, so I have no idea how that works. :D

Its just an idea, but I thought it would be pretty cool... You don't have to write but you could do background and stuff like that...

• You and me both buddy :)

Alright then. I've never edited a wiki before, so I have no idea how that works.

• No i just didn't understand what you wanted? Want your rhysha back? And you're already on the future wall :)

It's okay if it's too much trouble, just forget it.

• Yes what color?

stevean2 posted: »

My icon needs a Rhysha mark :c

• It's wonderful. Keep the celebration going! Rhysha is CANON ladies and gents. It feels great to say those words. :D

Alt text

We grew quickly, didn't we?

• For that kind of work, you need to define the main categories then you just add details one by one. As the time pass, it will grow nicely :p

Alright then. I've never edited a wiki before, so I have no idea how that works.

• Its sooo beautiful!

Although I think Rhys is the kind of guy to trip over his own feet and generally cause mayhem during a dance. Sasha would be the one with moves!

made more fanart because i was in the mood. If Sasha had a dress it would be better but i make do with what i got A dance to remember Made with SFM/Photoshop

• edited July 2015

Oh right! I meant I have a new profile picture so would you be able to change the picture on the wall to the one I have currently on my profile? Sorry for all the confusion! Not wording things right, once again... xD

No i just didn't understand what you wanted? Want your rhysha back? And you're already on the future wall

• Red

What color?

• even worse, why must I, a king, wait for my addition? That is unacceptable!

It might sound selfish, but why did he add all of these brand new people first and not the Rhysha Veterans...

• Blue! :D

Yes what color?

• edited July 2015

edit: removed image

• Ok so... After I found some time (and @armis37 kept nagging me) I FINALLY got down to play TFTB.

Much like TWAU, I can honestly say that I regret waiting for so long to begin playing it. I LOVED the first Episode (which is the only one I have played so far, so please do not spoil anything for me!) and I cannot wait to play more when I have time later!

Now... I don't actually have a pairing yet. I can SEE why Rhysha is the one to go for, but I don't like Sasha as much as Fiona :( However, I haven't decided yet... Will do so after I finish Ep.3.

.... Please don't rip my head of guys...

• I'm watching you man ;)

Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok so... After I found some time (and @armis37 kept nagging me) I FINALLY got down to play TFTB. Much like TWAU, I can honestly say that

• Well you could always like both ships like me, if you can't decide :D

Ok so... After I found some time (and @armis37 kept nagging me) I FINALLY got down to play TFTB. Much like TWAU, I can honestly say that

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

I'm watching you man

• I could :P

I mean, I support all 3 ships in TWAU.... Just that I prefer BigbyxSnow the most :D

Well you could always like both ships like me, if you can't decide

• Somehow I knew this was coming :)

• You are absolutely free to ship whatever you want! It's totally okay to ship both!

I will say this though, I'm willing to bet you will have a preferred ship after you've caught up. ;)

• I'm willing to bet you will have a preferred ship after you've caught up. ;)

That's me in a nutshell :)

You are absolutely free to ship whatever you want! It's totally okay to ship both! I will say this though, I'm willing to bet you will have a preferred ship after you've caught up.

• Please catch up then, you need to see the amazingness!

Alt text

I'm willing to bet you will have a preferred ship after you've caught up. That's me in a nutshell

• Oh you gonna love the next 2 episodes! :D

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Trust me, there's still a lot more to see, give it time. And glad to hear you finally started playing Tales, hope you enjoy the next two episodes.

• Good to know! :D

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Oh you gonna love the next 2 episodes!

• Yeah I'm glad I started as well, should've started earlier but oh well :P

Trust me, there's still a lot more to see, give it time. And glad to hear you finally started playing Tales, hope you enjoy the next two episodes.

• All that matters is that you're here now, so stop talking to us and start playing the next two episodes, what are you waiting for?

Yeah I'm glad I started as well, should've started earlier but oh well :P

• If only this was so easy bro... I've been nagging him for months, like he said xD

All that matters is that you're here now, so stop talking to us and start playing the next two episodes, what are you waiting for?

• Well for a start I have work in 15 minutes :P

All that matters is that you're here now, so stop talking to us and start playing the next two episodes, what are you waiting for?

• Yes... Thank you XD

armis37 posted: »

If only this was so easy bro... I've been nagging him for months, like he said xD

• You need to get your priorities straight my friend, but if work is so important, then play it immediately when you get home.

Well for a start I have work in 15 minutes :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.