Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Easier said than done in my house.... Weekends are not great for me either :(

You need to get your priorities straight my friend, but if work is so important, then play it immediately when you get home.

• Orange pls.

Pipas posted: »

What color?

• Hazza!!! It's about time you play this lol nice to see you on other parts of the forums.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok so... After I found some time (and @armis37 kept nagging me) I FINALLY got down to play TFTB. Much like TWAU, I can honestly say that

• Yes indeed! TWAU section is too quiet for me to linger on it anymore! XP

So how have YOU been dude? You never got back to my PM :(

Hazza!!! It's about time you play this lol nice to see you on other parts of the forums.

• Sh** sorry I must have missed it. Anyways I'm pretty good man been sort of busy lately. How are you?

Yes indeed! TWAU section is too quiet for me to linger on it anymore! XP So how have YOU been dude? You never got back to my PM

• Nice, I bet you're gonna love next 2 episodes. :P

Ok so... After I found some time (and @armis37 kept nagging me) I FINALLY got down to play TFTB. Much like TWAU, I can honestly say that

• I would be interested. I just need to know what kind of things you're looking for a far as pages go. Scenes? Characters? Fan fics? Artists? Playlists? All of the above?

Hey guys, LISTEN UP! I plan on working on a quite a big project and I was wondering if any of you wanna help!? I made the official

• I plan on adding members, but you feel free to add whatever you want... Any of things above, just do it...

LoseMyHome posted: »

I would be interested. I just need to know what kind of things you're looking for a far as pages go. Scenes? Characters? Fan fics? Artists? Playlists? All of the above?

• Glad you enjoy it... I think you might change your mind about Sasha, especially after ep.3...

• I wanted to inform you all that me, Pipas and armis37 are slowly but surely making progress on our project, The Rhysha Wiki...

For those of you that didn't know that was a thing, here you go: http://rhysha.wikia.com/wiki/Rhysha_Wikia

Also if anyone knows well how to orientate themselves on the wikia, please come, we kinda need help...

For those of you who are currently online, join us here: http://us20.chatzy.com/22811635808669

• Ooh, could I get one of those for my pic please? :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

@N3mo360:

• edited July 2015

This ship is ..... growing strong.

• damnit, vladimir. did you take a sip of my rum again? How often do I have to tell you to keep your hands off my stuff ffs.

This ship is ..... growing strong.

• A random thought occured to me, but what do you think Sasha will think of Yvette when they get on board Helios? Honestly, I can barely remember what Yvette is like since she hasn't really done anything since episode 1, but I can kinda see Sasha getting on with her, and both of them agreeing what an absolute dork Rhys is. It would be nice for Yvette to do something, since she feels like the most wasted character in the whole game thus far, sortof like Blake is for the whole Borderlands franchise.

• I feel like they would bond instantly if Sasha gave Yvette food.

silvereye27 posted: »

A random thought occured to me, but what do you think Sasha will think of Yvette when they get on board Helios? Honestly, I can barely remem

• Sandwich with an egg on it?

I feel like they would bond instantly if Sasha gave Yvette food.

• How does one get on that sweet Rhysha world map?

• by not being a loader-
    COUGH

By having the glorious RHYSHA mark on your profile picture! ... I think..

Harpadarpa posted: »

How does one get on that sweet Rhysha world map?

• I'm juggling games, fanfictions, and learning to drive, along with a part-time job :P

So yeah, my life is awesome atm XD

Sh** sorry I must have missed it. Anyways I'm pretty good man been sort of busy lately. How are you?

• Just tell the location where you spend your life at.

How does one get on that sweet Rhysha world map?

• OBJECTION!!!!

-Jones- posted: »

Ooh, could I get one of those for my pic please?

• Sounds exactly like my life lol except for the fanfiction. I'm still learning how to drive and I have a part time job. Well it's only 2 days a week xD

I'm juggling games, fanfictions, and learning to drive, along with a part-time job :P So yeah, my life is awesome atm XD

• Mine is 3 :P Though sometimes it can be more if I'm lucky...

I'm still learning for the theory. And writing fanfictions is difficult man... Btw, did you ever check out that BigbyxBloody Mary fanfic I'm writing for TheZorkij???

Sounds exactly like my life lol except for the fanfiction. I'm still learning how to drive and I have a part time job. Well it's only 2 days a week xD

• I live in the San Fran bay area.

Just tell the location where you spend your life at.

• by not being a loader

Alt text

stevean2 posted: »

by not being a loader- COUGH By having the glorious RHYSHA mark on your profile picture! ... I think..

• Sasha loved that sandwich though. She wouldn't share it just like that.

Sandwich with an egg on it?

• Yeah, Yvette was seriously underused. All we know about her is that she likes lunch.

silvereye27 posted: »

A random thought occured to me, but what do you think Sasha will think of Yvette when they get on board Helios? Honestly, I can barely remem

• All we know about her is that she likes lunch.

Yup.

Alt text

Yeah, Yvette was seriously underused. All we know about her is that she likes lunch.

• And we need to pay his next lunch.

torkahn808 posted: »

All we know about her is that she likes lunch. Yup.

• I'm sure she can make as many sandwiches as she wants. Who knows, maybe Blake can help make them, so he FINALLY has something to do.

Sasha loved that sandwich though. She wouldn't share it just like that.

• There's a tutorial at the top of the thread about getting a different avatar. :)

by not being a loader

• This gifset, I like it.

Alt text

Made another gifset.

• What other twisted thing would Jack do?

Made by karohub!

• Poor Rhys looks so traumatized.

Made by karohub!

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Rhys and Sasha wanted to go for a camping so ... They go. First thing to do was Swimming, but Sasha dont know how to swim . They took a boat

Alt text

Second thing was walk and finding a good spot to look on the environment

Alt text

Sasha was little tired so she told him she got twisted ankle and Rhys believed her

Alt text

Rhys wanted to fix her ankle but Sasha dont wanted to tell him Truth. When he touched her ankle she kicked him and screamed in pain.

Alt text

They have long conversation about everything . Rhys told her how he start at Hyperion, gained his arm. Sasha told him about Childhood in Hallow Point

Alt text

Rhys helped Sasha go to sleeping bag because he still not figured out that she lied him. They went to sleep in silent

• Alt text

SzymeG posted: »

Rhys and Sasha wanted to go for a camping so ... They go. First thing to do was Swimming, but Sasha dont know how to swim . They took a boa

• edited July 2015

Never mind this comment. Just ignore it. I'm on a drunken rant.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.