Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You write fanfiction?

SO DO I!!! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I need writing prompts if anyone's got anything. Gotta get to writing some more, running low on the saved ones.

• Let the freedom consume you.

Alt text

(I'm not american either. :P)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm both a British and an American citizen, living in England, since birth No 4th July here...

• I write a lot of fanfiction for this thread. :)

What kind do you write?

You write fanfiction? SO DO I!!! XD

• Fiona is wearing Carley's shirt!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I have just made this little sketch on my tablet, Rhyiona family Yeah, they are all humans. Basically Fiona coming home late from the work and her little family immediately greets her. I will paint it soon...ish btw sorry if it sucks

• I love the Borderlands universe for it's varied humour, and so far TFTB has not disappointed!!! XD

I love GOT for it's gratuity in violence and everything else that grasps a man's attention ;)

I'll crack on when I have the opportunity...

I think you'll enjoy it! Personally I prefer Tales because it's funny -- but GoT is really good as well.

• Well, then I'm not sure which one you'll enjoy the most. :D Hopefully both!

I love the Borderlands universe for it's varied humour, and so far TFTB has not disappointed!!! XD I love GOT for it's gratuity in violence and everything else that grasps a man's attention I'll crack on when I have the opportunity...

• What's a 4th of July? its the 5th of July here in Australia :D

I'm both a British and an American citizen, living in England, since birth No 4th July here...

• Oh glorious day! XD

Let the freedom consume you. (I'm not american either. :P)

• Cute!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I have just made this little sketch on my tablet, Rhyiona family Yeah, they are all humans. Basically Fiona coming home late from the work and her little family immediately greets her. I will paint it soon...ish btw sorry if it sucks

• Well I used to be active on TWAU story thread... but some stuff happened there and now it's dead.

I write on DeviantArt and FanFiction.net now.

I MIGHT write a few TFTB one-shots at some point, but they will likely be Rhyiona love snippets, I don't think I could write a full story for the universe. Fables/TWAU just gripped my heart and has never let go...

I write a lot of fanfiction for this thread. What kind do you write?

• Alt text

Oh glorious day! XD

• Thank you! Happy 4th of July! lol I'm American.

Oh wait guys... Happy 4th of July!

• Both, sounds accurate to me! XD

Well, then I'm not sure which one you'll enjoy the most. Hopefully both!

• Oh, trust me, I only write like one-shots too. I could never write a chaptered story -- the max I've done is write sequels for one-shots so I totally get where you're coming from. :D

Well I used to be active on TWAU story thread... but some stuff happened there and now it's dead. I write on DeviantArt and FanFiction.ne

• Murica has a grand day today, huh? Well then

Oh wait guys... Happy 4th of July!

• Alt text

Both, sounds accurate to me! XD

• The day the 13 colonies won their independence from the British, and became the United States of America...

I hope that's right :P

What's a 4th of July? its the 5th of July here in Australia

• Murica has an Independence Day today

What's a 4th of July? its the 5th of July here in Australia

• Well I have 3 stories going on FF.net, 2 more on DA... And I have written several one-shots :D

Oh, trust me, I only write like one-shots too. I could never write a chaptered story -- the max I've done is write sequels for one-shots so I totally get where you're coming from.

• Aaaahhhh, great film!!! XD

• I admire that! I personally can't dedicate myself to a multichaptered kind of thing -- too much pressure. D:

Well I have 3 stories going on FF.net, 2 more on DA... And I have written several one-shots

• Lol i know i was just acting stupid :D

Crips posted: »

Murica has an Independence Day today

• Pressure is an understatement to me :P

I WANT to finish them all... but it's so hard to keep up! One-shots are nice and easy, but still require details to be thought out.

... I feel like linking both of my accounts, but they're all Fables/TWAU fanfics :/

I admire that! I personally can't dedicate myself to a multichaptered kind of thing -- too much pressure.

• That's true... but at least one-shots don't leave your audience hanging and pressuring you for updates. It probably leaves you wanting to do it despite not feeling inspired or not having time which kinda sucks.

You can do that!

Pressure is an understatement to me :P I WANT to finish them all... but it's so hard to keep up! One-shots are nice and easy, but still r

• Almost 300 pages, quite an achievement.

• I have fans of my work, and thankfully they understand the pressure I'm under :D

Ok then, here they are:

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6256925/HazzatheMan - My FF.net account.

http://hazzatheman.deviantart.com/ - My DA account.

That's true... but at least one-shots don't leave your audience hanging and pressuring you for updates. It probably leaves you wanting to do it despite not feeling inspired or not having time which kinda sucks. You can do that!

• edited July 2015

Hot shower, awww yeaaaah.

Rhys and Fiona bathing together?

• You have good reviewers then, I've seen people get breakdowns because of theirs. :(

Thank you. <3

I have fans of my work, and thankfully they understand the pressure I'm under Ok then, here they are: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6256925/HazzatheMan - My FF.net account. http://hazzatheman.deviantart.com/ - My DA account.

• Thank you! Happy 4th of July! lol I'm American.

• We can probably reach that by tomorrow if things go like usual.

Almost 300 pages, quite an achievement.

• edited July 2015

I never watched Fifty shades of grey and I don't plan to.....is there something like that though ??

Nice... It should be quite similar to Fifty Shades of Rhyiona than Grey's.

• I won't lie, I have received one review that was basically a troll saying my work was complete shit and not worth anyone's time. This troll also called me out as a prick on this forum!!

I have also had work ripped off by other people without my permission before... but that got sorted out in the end.

Hope you like it :D

You have good reviewers then, I've seen people get breakdowns because of theirs. Thank you.

• If it's a troll you shouldn't let it get to you. Those kinds of people just want to ruin your day -- they don't even mean what they say. They just wanna get a reaction out of you.

Ripping off works is serious, though.

I won't lie, I have received one review that was basically a troll saying my work was complete shit and not worth anyone's time. This troll

• I just deleted the review :P The person used a guest account appropriately called 'HazzathePrick'

It did put me off writing for a bit though... Now when I got work ripped off, THAT put me off writing for nearly 3 months :'(

If it's a troll you shouldn't let it get to you. Those kinds of people just want to ruin your day -- they don't even mean what they say. They just wanna get a reaction out of you. Ripping off works is serious, though.

• Wow, okay, people really have no lives, do they.

How did you fix that, if you don't mind me asking?

I just deleted the review :P The person used a guest account appropriately called 'HazzathePrick' It did put me off writing for a bit though... Now when I got work ripped off, THAT put me off writing for nearly 3 months

• Yep...

Well I messaged the guy on FF.net, and after several months of ignoring me (and ripping off other people's work) he replied to me admitting that he made a mistake, and that he felt bad for doing what he did. He changed all of the work he ripped off so it was nothing like what other people had written, and apologised to me immensely.

I forgave him, cuz that's what I do... but I won't forget.

Wow, okay, people really have no lives, do they. How did you fix that, if you don't mind me asking?

• Hmm... that's a strange change of heart, though, I'd still be on the lookout. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. :P

Yep... Well I messaged the guy on FF.net, and after several months of ignoring me (and ripping off other people's work) he replied to me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.