How should Lord Whitehill die?

2»

Comments

• Agreed.

ousen posted: »

Blood eagle.

• I honestly wouldn't want to kill him. I'd keep him, flay him a bit and rename him Reek.

Reek Whitehill.

• That's a good idea, no lie.

Wigams posted: »

I honestly wouldn't want to kill him. I'd keep him, flay him a bit and rename him Reek. Reek Whitehill.

• I would like to behead him after Ramsay flays him.

• edited July 2015

A Friend & I have already discussed how we'd like Ramsay to die, if we could ever do it ( but he's protected by plot armor. ), & that would be to see the two people most affected by Ethan's death to kill him simultaneously or have the bigger one guide the littler one's thrust of the sword; which would be Talia & Royland ( Or Duncan. I mean, I chose Royland as my Sentinel for my original playthrough. & He seems to be a little more affected then Duncan imo. ). But I digress-- The way I'd like to see Ludd die? As Rodrik said it, "I'm going to kill that man.", so let him kill Ludd.

• We get Kenny to do a "plastic surgery" to his face as Ken did to Carver.

If not, then by the attack option we get in highpoint.

• edited July 2015

I really like that scene when Royland threw that axe in Ludds head (yeah Duncan can do that too, but Royland is more badass, would be cooler imo). I want a great battle, maybe a battle of sellswords in which Ludd and Rodrik partake. At the end Ludds sellswords are losing and he tries to run. Then Royland throws that axe like a boss and kills him, that would be awesome.

But I would also like that Rodrik gets his revenge (Iam going to kill that man), or maybe even Duncan (I would gladly drive a sword trough Lord Whitehills heart if given the chance. I would. And gods willing some day I will.).

• The Lord of Light has other ways to kill with fire. Boil him! MUAHAHAHHAHA

• Alt textReally, all he ever wanted was some "Fucking bread and salt!"

• Make him suck on Rodrik's cane and then shove his entire fucking cane into Lord Whitehill's throat, killing him slowly and painfully.

• Make him suck on Rodrik's dick

To

Make him suck on Rodrik's cane

Legit, OP. Legit.

Make him suck on Rodrik's cane and then shove his entire fucking cane into Lord Whitehill's throat, killing him slowly and painfully.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.