Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Here you go :)

Alt text

stevean2 posted: »

thank you for the profile picture! here's the link you requested: http://i.imgur.com/0jzr4xh.png

• Thanks! :D Any idea how I change it? I set the past one as my gravatar and selected my gravatar as my profile picture, but it didnt seem to change :s

GrumpyDof posted: »

Here you go

• CURSES! YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

• So if we make it to the 200th page...do we get free cake? o.o

• Gross, I hate cake. I have an idea, if we make it 200 pages, we should all go ice skating on a frozen river.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

So if we make it to the 200th page...do we get free cake? o.o

• Alright! 100 and 101 pages! Bummed that I missed out for most of the celebration, but still, cheers!
    Alt text

• Alt text

CraazyCake posted: »

Alright! 100 and 101 pages! Bummed that I missed out for most of the celebration, but still, cheers!

• Green would be great!

Pipas posted: »

What color?

• Yes yes, we do. :D

You know what, i'll draw a little something for the 100 th page since you guys like numbers.

• Sure, if we get to the 200th, you can have all the cakes you want. For now you need to scrape by with a cupcake.

Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

So if we make it to the 200th page...do we get free cake? o.o

• gr8 pictre m8

11/10

• Since the trailer came out, what yre your opinions on the Minecraft: Story Mode?

• I am horribly conflicted. The style is a major turn off, but the voice acting kinda drew me in. The characters appear to be interesting at least...

Since the trailer came out, what yre your opinions on the Minecraft: Story Mode?

• Pipas posted the link with the video in the main post, you should check it out !

Thanks! Any idea how I change it? I set the past one as my gravatar and selected my gravatar as my profile picture, but it didnt seem to change

• I think i'm gonna wait a little for this game...I'll let people play it on youtube and then i'll see if i buy it or not.

Since the trailer came out, what yre your opinions on the Minecraft: Story Mode?

• edited July 2015

I thought it was gonna be pretty bad, like, you know - it's not Telltale type of game, it's goddamn Minecraft and so on... Plus, I was super pissed that instead of getting something TWAU related we're getting MC...

And Telltale proved me wrong, as they always do. That game looks pretty cool, and I'm sure they will make it great. I'll play it!

Plus, Lee's voice actor is gonna be in it xD

• Look terrible in my own opinion. It doesnt interest me at all while all the previous ttg franchises achieved to so with the first teaser. I like TTG's adult games and i am not a big fan of their childish games such as Sam & Max and Jurassic Park. Not gonna buy it probably. :P

• edited July 2015

Plus, Lee's voice actor is gonna be in it xD

And he gonna die ( probably )

When TFTB comes out Everyone love them but before that everyone also think this gonna be a failure So this game gonna be good ...

Hopefully

armis37 posted: »

I thought it was gonna be pretty bad, like, you know - it's not Telltale type of game, it's goddamn Minecraft and so on... Plus, I was super

• Hey, I never thought that TftB is going to be bad! I know how hipster that sounds, but I really didn't! xD

SzymeG posted: »

Plus, Lee's voice actor is gonna be in it xD And he gonna die ( probably ) When TFTB comes out Everyone love them but before that

• Same it like they just making a story that that could do in normal way in minecraft, for me it's a jump on cash nothing more

ata95 posted: »

Look terrible in my own opinion. It doesnt interest me at all while all the previous ttg franchises achieved to so with the first teaser. I

• I knew TftB would be better than TWD the moment they announced it. Simply because it is borderlands.

SzymeG posted: »

Plus, Lee's voice actor is gonna be in it xD And he gonna die ( probably ) When TFTB comes out Everyone love them but before that

• Agreed. I will probably only watch a let's play and be done with it.

Leluch123 posted: »

Same it like they just making a story that that could do in normal way in minecraft, for me it's a jump on cash nothing more

• I knew that TFTB would definitely be funny, because it's Borderlands :D

I knew TftB would be better than TWD the moment they announced it. Simply because it is borderlands.

• I like Minecraft, but only if it's like Minecraft. I don't think I'll be interested in it as a story-type game.

• Song of my day :

Warriors

• I played in Borderlands before telltale announced TFTB. Now i play Borderlands with friends but we already ended the game like 4 times.

Borderlands is simply too awesome to play only once

I knew TftB would be better than TWD the moment they announced it. Simply because it is borderlands.

• that and "Demons" are my absolute favorites by Imagine Dragons

Song of my day : Warriors

• Yeah, me too. :P I always thought it was going to be good. Then after watching the Welcome Back to Pandora trailer, I was like" This is going to be awesome! And guess what, it was even better. :D

armis37 posted: »

Hey, I never thought that TftB is going to be bad! I know how hipster that sounds, but I really didn't! xD

• edited July 2015

Yeah, I'm still not interested. I'll wait on people's reaction first, maybe watch a playthrough on YouTube.

I think i'm gonna wait a little for this game...I'll let people play it on youtube and then i'll see if i buy it or not.

• okie dokie :C it's not fun being an upside down Red Creeper

Pipas posted the link with the video in the main post, you should check it out !

• Thanks for all your help :D and your work on mah new awesome profile picture. I feel as if I didnt thank you enough so.
    THANK
    Grasias
    ... thank you in 100 different languages

Pipas posted the link with the video in the main post, you should check it out !

• I've no personal experience with Minecraft, but I do know what it's basically about. I honestly have no idea what to think... Making a story out of a game that is all about building things. On one hand, looks like it has the potential to be engaging, but on the other I can't help but feel TT can't get TOO deep given the source material. (It's not even rated yet, apparently.)

My friend who does play Minecraft is going to play it first to give me her viewpoint. If it checks out, I might try it as well. TT hasn't totally failed me yet and has gotten me into things I never thought I would before (TWD, TftB, GoT) and they may succeed again.

Also, I made this gif because the line stood out to me.

Alt text

• You are now a true Rhyshan.

Thanks for all your help and your work on mah new awesome profile picture. I feel as if I didnt thank you enough so. THANK Grasias ... thank you in 100 different languages

• It's a real simple work really but you're welcome !

Thanks for all your help and your work on mah new awesome profile picture. I feel as if I didnt thank you enough so. THANK Grasias ... thank you in 100 different languages

• Who is me in this pic?

Even if the first one isn't finished, i'm beginning the second one.

• That's the problem with clones x)

AronDracula posted: »

Who is me in this pic?

• I thought the trailer was pretty good, but they have had much better trailers. I'd say I'm looking forward to it, no doubt it's going to be good since it's Telltale, but I won't lie when I say I'm still a bit unsure as to how they're going to make it work.

• <3

You are now a true Rhyshan.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.