Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Guys, you will be glad to hear that throughout Episode 3, I have made a whooping 965 pictures. Now I don't know how long it will take for me to pick the best pictures to put up here, but nonetheless you can imagine that it will be a huge post. Hope you guys will enjoy it. I will pick the pictures now and upload them in the morning...

• Please no tea jokes. :P

Brawl posted: »

That's nice .;p

• 7:54 pm over here /= everyone is going to leave me here alone again in this thread ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm english.

• Huhueuheuhe , what city?

Sorry of askin you these questions but I'm really curious xD I ain't gonna come over to you and put a knife in your heart of somethin.Promise

Please no tea jokes. :P

• Holy... that's a lot, wow. :D

BigBadPaul posted: »

Guys, you will be glad to hear that throughout Episode 3, I have made a whooping 965 pictures. Now I don't know how long it will take for me

• I can't wait :D

Guys, you will be glad to hear that throughout Episode 3, I have made a whooping 965 pictures. Now I don't know how long it will take for me

• I am from London... I'm boring. ;-;

Naw, it's okay, curiosity. :)

Huhueuheuhe , what city? Sorry of askin you these questions but I'm really curious xD I ain't gonna come over to you and put a knife in your heart of somethin.Promise

• Timezones, buddy, sorry. ;-;

7:54 pm over here /= everyone is going to leave me here alone again in this thread ;-;

• Alt text

• Naw you ain't boring , you're probably the most popular Rhyiona shipper , people like you.I like you too ;p (NO HOMO)

I am from London... I'm boring. ;-; Naw, it's okay, curiosity.

• edited July 2015

Daw, that's good to hear. <3 (INSERT A SUPER BRO GIF HERE)

Naw you ain't boring , you're probably the most popular Rhyiona shipper , people like you.I like you too ;p (NO HOMO)

• (?) But why? ;-;

Timezones f### you timezonez |:<

Timezones, buddy, sorry. ;-;

• (replies with a super bro gif here too)

Daw, that's good to hear. (INSERT A SUPER BRO GIF HERE)

• They honestly do, they do fireworks from July 3rd through the rest of the summer.

americans overreact a lot for 4th of july

• You tell them timezones! Nasty jerks!

(?) But why? ;-; Timezones f### you timezonez |:<

• (replies with the broest gif that ever was)

(replies with a super bro gif here too)

• (replies with the broest broest gif that's out of existence and beyond the universe)

(replies with the broest gif that ever was)

• ... you win.

(replies with the broest broest gif that's out of existence and beyond the universe)

• This has NOTHING to do with Rhyiona but I just had to share my frustration

Alt text

How the FUCK did he guess this??

To stay on topic, remember to praise the king and the queen.

Alt text

• I win....nothing. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

... you win.

• edited July 2015

Ha-ha, thanks guys! I will do my best to pick the best ones. That's alotta pictures.

I think I will be releasing them in parts. I won't be able to fit at least a hundred pictures in one post.

But trust me, it will be worth the wait.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Remember to vote!

(I know there are many typos, I see them now ;---;)

• edited July 2015

Also, I am sorry for the long wait. There's only so much I can do when there is at least 900 pictures to choose from. :s

Another thing! A sneak peak is coming up!

Ha-ha, thanks guys! I will do my best to pick the best ones. That's alotta pictures. I think I will be releasing them in parts. I won't be able to fit at least a hundred pictures in one post. But trust me, it will be worth the wait.

• Take your time. :D

Ha-ha, thanks guys! I will do my best to pick the best ones. That's alotta pictures. I think I will be releasing them in parts. I won't be able to fit at least a hundred pictures in one post. But trust me, it will be worth the wait.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• edited July 2015
    2. fo' sure

nohuhhuh posted: »

Remember to vote! (I know there are many typos, I see them now ;---;)

• edited July 2015

Oh my god this is so cute. ;___; Always so cute...

I liked Rhys' speech (lmao that book)... this is giving me so many feels.

I vote #2. <3

• Fiona worried about her bae.

Enjoy.

• edited July 2015

this is giving me so many feels.

Yes! Mission accomplished! :3

About that Rhys' speech, I took it from this video: (I forgot to mention that oops! :D)

haha

Oh my god this is so cute. ;___; Always so cute... I liked Rhys' speech (lmao that book)... this is giving me so many feels. I vote #2.

• edited July 2015

In 2015 one Man one Wolf are in a quest to find the timezone gods and GIVE them..............the finger coming soon to theaters......

10/10 rating one of the best Disney films in the World. Ign 10/10 must watch with your kids , 10/10 friendship , bromance, Its confirmed sing along and do you want to build a vault key this is TIMEZONE!!!!!!!!!!

You tell them timezones! Nasty jerks!

• Voting 2 !
    Cute as always...thank you for doing this @nohuhhuh !! <3

• I vote #2. C:

• You did it on purpose! :P

I'm sorry but pftt what the hell was that story with the 14 year old? That was... lmao

this is giving me so many feels. Yes! Mission accomplished! About that Rhys' speech, I took it from this video: (I forgot to mention that oops! ) haha

• 10/10 would pay to watch B)

In 2015 one Man one Wolf are in a quest to find the timezone gods and GIVE them..............the finger coming soon to theaters...... 10/

• What? I was going to put this video there I swear! ;D I simply forgot!

Yeah it's one of my favorite Finnish tv-shows! Those panelists are so funny.

You did it on purpose! :P I'm sorry but pftt what the hell was that story with the 14 year old? That was... lmao

• Number 2. (?)Awesome.... (?) Not really. ;-;

• No, I meant the feels thing... but now I find this highly suspicious. :P

That was really funny... was that even a real story? Because if it is I have no words.

What? I was going to put this video there I swear! ;D I simply forgot! Yeah it's one of my favorite Finnish tv-shows! Those panelists are so funny.

• I see that "cute" is the most commonly used word to describe my comics! ;D I'm not complaining..thanks!

Rhyiona posted: »

Voting 2 ! Cute as always...thank you for doing this @nohuhhuh !!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.