Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Managed to decrease the number of pictures down to 177. Which is still a fairly sizable amount. I'm too tired to do it tonight. Tomorrow you will get a set of pictures. And that will be just the beginning. :)

• WE HIT 400K ^_^

Alt text

• Congratulations guys! We have just hit 400k views! :o

• edited July 2015

300 pages and 400k views in the same day!

We did it!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

For Rhyiona!

Alt text

• Oh right...yeah of course! This comic is extremely silly but I wanted to make it at least a bit emotional. :p

I don't really know if it was a real story or not. They like to exaggerate sometimes for sure. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

No, I meant the feels thing... but now I find this highly suspicious. :P That was really funny... was that even a real story? Because if it is I have no words.

• (?) Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Enjoy.

• edited July 2015

Can't wait! :D

Managed to decrease the number of pictures down to 177. Which is still a fairly sizable amount. I'm too tired to do it tonight. Tomorrow you will get a set of pictures. And that will be just the beginning.

• Trust me, it's working. ;-; In a good way, of course!

I hope for the sake of the world that it was fake. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh right...yeah of course! This comic is extremely silly but I wanted to make it at least a bit emotional. I don't really know if it was a real story or not. They like to exaggerate sometimes for sure.

• WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HIT 400K ^_^

• I gotta go now. Even caffeine has trouble keeping me up right now. I wish you guys sweet Rhyiona dreams! <3

Till tomorrow, guys and gals. :)

• edited July 2015

Muhaha my plan is working! I think there will be 2 more parts left. :)

yeah I really hope that too..

I'm going to get some sleep now byeh!

Trust me, it's working. ;-; In a good way, of course! I hope for the sake of the world that it was fake. :P

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

BRO FIST =D

I gotta go now. Even caffeine has trouble keeping me up right now. I wish you guys sweet Rhyiona dreams! Till tomorrow, guys and gals.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. :D

Muhaha my plan is working! I think there will be 2 more parts left. yeah I really hope that too.. I'm going to get some sleep now byeh!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

I gotta go now. Even caffeine has trouble keeping me up right now. I wish you guys sweet Rhyiona dreams! Till tomorrow, guys and gals.

• edited July 2015

2, Everyone says. xD

Remember to vote! (I know there are many typos, I see them now ;---;)

• Nighty night.

• His got me thinking... What if they do that in the real game? ;-;

Anyways I vote 2! :)

• edited July 2015

Alt text

IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 12 HOURS SINCE I WAS LAST ON THIS THREAD

EDIT: I think the fact that I quoted the link instead of posting the picture is a level down in my book.

• It's the power of Rhyiona... Accept it, bruh!

IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 12 HOURS SINCE I WAS LAST ON THIS THREAD EDIT: I think the fact that I quoted the link instead of posting the picture is a level down in my book.

• His right you know. ^

Cody_nara posted: »

It's the power of Rhyiona... Accept it, bruh!

• gross

Cody_nara posted: »

It's the power of Rhyiona... Accept it, bruh!

• D:

Gortys what happened to you?!

Awesome continuation, the speech, pencils fghting. "You'll thank me when you're older". :D

I vote 2 too. I just guess that when it comes to drawing similar to Gortys' drawing Rhys probably can't draw as good as she. :[

• Goodnight everyone!

• I'm glad you like this! I hate that "you will thank me" line so much. It's so overused. Another one is "when I was young.." ;)
    I guessed that everyone is gonna pick 2. Nothing wrong with that, both of those choices have their pros and cons. :D

(Ugh why did I write crabbing instead of grabbing :[)

buntingsir posted: »

Gortys what happened to you?! Awesome continuation, the speech, pencils fghting. "You'll thank me when you're older". I vote 2 too. I

• It still fits here really good, especially after Rhys reads that book. He's like "How should I end this without sounding too strict but still delivering my point?". :D

Oh I didn't even notice! But It's fine to have typos in the first editions. :)

I'm glad you like this! I hate that "you will thank me" line so much. It's so overused. Another one is "when I was young.." I guessed th

• Wait i can do swap animations :o,with got and tales,you know what i mean it will work a kiss scene with Fiona and Rhys,still need to figure it out how.

Enjoy.

• edited July 2015

It's morning but eh.XD

Goodnight everyone!

• edited July 2015

That's the worst thing I'd ever done with something special inside (See the mirror of my computer screen and you'll LOL!). xD

I know it's not about Rhyiona. It's my reaction on Fiona's close up look.

LOL or what?

• edited July 2015

LMAO WTF XD

That's the worst thing I'd ever done with something special inside (See the mirror of my computer screen and you'll LOL!). xD I know it's not about Rhyiona. It's my reaction on Fiona's close up look. LOL or what?

• Poor Rhys tries so hard to do the right thing! ;)

I know those typos are not the end of the world but it's interesting that I always mix "c" and "g"
    Sometimes I still write "Cortys" instead of "Gortys" :)

buntingsir posted: »

It still fits here really good, especially after Rhys reads that book. He's like "How should I end this without sounding too strict but still delivering my point?". Oh I didn't even notice! But It's fine to have typos in the first editions.

• Rhyiona is gross.

?

• Well well! I live in Oxford!! XD

I am from London... I'm boring. ;-; Naw, it's okay, curiosity.

• Haven't even met Gortys yet, but I choose #2 :)

• 9:05am in England, 118 comments since I last checked at 2am...

How are we all today?! XD

• 3 AM here

I'm good though, tired but good :p How are you? ^-^

HazzatheMan posted: »

9:05am in England, 118 comments since I last checked at 2am... How are we all today?! XD

• 3:17am over here and am still awake don't even feel tired yet so to answer your question okay considering telltale has NOT confirmed RHYIONA YET!!!!!!!! But how about you how is your day going C=

HazzatheMan posted: »

9:05am in England, 118 comments since I last checked at 2am... How are we all today?! XD

• Reminder RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE #NEVER FORGET<3

3:17am over here and am still awake don't even feel tired yet so to answer your question okay considering telltale has NOT confirmed RHYIONA YET!!!!!!!! But how about you how is your day going C=

• You are not worth my time good day to you Sir. Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhyiona is gross.

• I'm tired cuz I got barely 5 hours sleep before I hit the gym :/

However, I'm alert now, and soon enough I'll be going to see Terminator Genisys :D

Green613 posted: »

3 AM here I'm good though, tired but good How are you? ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.