Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• first telltale game since twd s1 that i'm not hyped up for (at all) :\

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey, has anyone watched the trailer for MineCraft Story Mode yet? I just did and... hmmm, how do I put this? I'm not saying it will be ba

• Yeah I don't like Minecraft and I don't really like the art style. I'm gonna check it out but I highly doubt that I'm going to like this one :\

Hey, has anyone watched the trailer for MineCraft Story Mode yet? I just did and... hmmm, how do I put this? I'm not saying it will be ba

• edited July 2015

Yeah. I like Minecraft. I still remembered that I caused trouble back at J&H's Server 2 years ago...

• I just don't feel 'connected' to the game

Exactly, I feel the same way. I have no doubt that TTG will bring a great story, but it all looks kind of off to me, for now anyway. Though I'm really interested in how they will handle this, it's really fresh and unusual to see something like that from them.

I'll probably first watch it on YouTube and then consider buying.

• it's DEDICATION

IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 12 HOURS SINCE I WAS LAST ON THIS THREAD EDIT: I think the fact that I quoted the link instead of posting the picture is a level down in my book.

• What the heck, this is kinda creepy. xD

PREPARE YOUR MINDS FOR THE BEST THING I EVER MADE 10/10 IGN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXOrWGPA4xA Made with SFM and Sony Vegas,i have no idea why i made this

• I did not like the robotic mouth movement but idk i need to play it before i give it a rating. Why did lee have to die again ;-;

• I like to think Rhys was born in Helios and that Fiona/Sasha's parents are dead (just because I don't wanna consider them abandoning the girls).

So, yeah, guys, what're your headcanons about Rhys' and Fiona's past? Was Rhys born on Helios? Who were his parents? What about Rhys' chi

• ! Loader bot saved this moment to his "the fuck?" folder...

lol

i vote 2.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Remember to vote! (I know there are many typos, I see them now ;---;)

• IT'S FREAKY

ABigBadWolf posted: »

it's DEDICATION

• edited July 2015

I believe you! ;)

Wait, is Jaws that Shark movie? I was so scared of that movie when I was a kid. (it still gives me shivers)

The dinos looked pretty awesome to me in JW :P They have a more realistic look to them. But yes, the first Jurassic park never gets old

• excuse me?

IT'S FREAKY

• I wanted to put a snarky comment but I can't lie, he looks really cool. :P

yooo I did a thing (no it's not rhyiona, but it is rhys) I took the original photo: And added more shading:

• These are really cool, thank you for sharing, Paul. :D

• Morning Wolf :D welcome back!

I like to think Rhys was born in Helios and that Fiona/Sasha's parents are dead (just because I don't wanna consider them abandoning the girls).

• I just watched and... eh. I just don't care.

• did i stutter

excuse me?

• J&H's Server?

Yeah. I like Minecraft. I still remembered that I caused trouble back at J&H's Server 2 years ago...

• edited July 2015

get rhackt

I wanted to put a snarky comment but I can't lie, he looks really cool. :P

• Well, it's almost 1PM. :P But thank you!

Morning Wolf welcome back!

• I SAW THAT EDIT

get rhackt

• Yeah me neither... I'll still get it though, first impressions on games have always come back to bite me in the ass :P

I passed off TWAU for months because I thought TellTale were in-over-their-heads with the fairytale setting... How wrong I was!

first telltale game since twd s1 that i'm not hyped up for (at all)

• I like MineCraft, but as it is: a pixel world where you build and destroy :P

Yeah I don't like Minecraft and I don't really like the art style. I'm gonna check it out but I highly doubt that I'm going to like this one

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I SAW THAT EDIT

• Yeah I heard that Dave Fennoy is voicing in this game :D

I did not like the robotic mouth movement but idk i need to play it before i give it a rating. Why did lee have to die again ;-;

• wtf m8

did i stutter

• rhackt

wtf m8

• I prefer getting everything fresh so I don't tend to watch walkthrough's on YouTube anymore, unless it's for trophy/collectibles hunting XD

buntingsir posted: »

I just don't feel 'connected' to the game Exactly, I feel the same way. I have no doubt that TTG will bring a great story, but it al

• im gonna sue you

rhackt

• edited July 2015

Yeah. You know them right?

J&H's Server?

• Lol :P

That's the worst thing I'd ever done with something special inside (See the mirror of my computer screen and you'll LOL!). xD I know it's not about Rhyiona. It's my reaction on Fiona's close up look. LOL or what?

• you do that

im gonna sue you

• Am still awake from yesterday :b have not fallen asleep yet and am not going to |:

Well, it's almost 1PM. :P But thank you!

• You need to sleep or you're gonna walk around like a zombie.

Am still awake from yesterday :b have not fallen asleep yet and am not going to |:

• Oh man, after I watched Jaws the first time (I think I was 7-8 years old) I didn't want to move from the sofa! I was convinced that a shark would either float into the living room or come up from the carpet!!! XP

I believe you! Wait, is Jaws that Shark movie? I was so scared of that movie when I was a kid. (it still gives me shivers)

• R.I.P Lee ;-;

Yeah I heard that Dave Fennoy is voicing in this game

• Fair do's bro :)

How're you today?

I just watched and... eh. I just don't care.

• see you in COURT

you do that

• Nope.

Yeah. You know them right?

• Yeah, watching walkthroughs first is kind of a bad habbit of mine. I watched Cry playing Ep1 of TWAU and spoiled myself that ending ;_; After that I actually got around to buy it and played myself.

I just don't know if I'll have the desire to play this game. I'll be perfectly fine watching it no matter what though. :p

I prefer getting everything fresh so I don't tend to watch walkthrough's on YouTube anymore, unless it's for trophy/collectibles hunting XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.