Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm pretty good, thank you! Got a headache but besides that I'm good. How about you? :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Fair do's bro How're you today?

• -sigh- That reminds me, I need to replay TWD S1 on my PS4... Good times man, that game sparked my love of Telltale. All I had heard about it was that it was point and click, and a friend said it wasn't good.

Last time I ever listen to him lol :P

R.I.P Lee ;-;

• edited July 2015

ItsJerryAndHarry?

P.S.: Sorry about that question again, Calm down. cause I think short form name would confuse you.

Nope.

• Yeah, watching walkthroughs first is kind of a bad habbit of mine.

i thought i was the only one :O

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah, watching walkthroughs first is kind of a bad habbit of mine. I watched Cry playing Ep1 of TWAU and spoiled myself that ending ;_; Afte

• if you can afford it

ABigBadWolf posted: »

see you in COURT

• Exactly what i was aiming for!, jokes aside i was actually testing animations in sfm for the first time i was thinking about making a character dance but so far its been a pain to animate but im still learning.

What the heck, this is kinda creepy. xD

• Tired. Got 5 hours sleep then had to hit the gym... no bueno, on a Sunday! :'(

Anyways, I'll be going to see the new Terminator in a bit with some bro's and me Mum :P

I should be thinking about this one-shot, but I'll need to play more of the game first... Besides, I hit some blocks last night with my other fics. Sucks.

London giving you a headache? You should come to Oxford where I live :) Much quieter here!

I'm pretty good, thank you! Got a headache but besides that I'm good. How about you?

• Am going to stay awake so i can fix my sleeping schedule |: but thank you for being concern about my health (?) Chewbacca appreciates that. :D and its 7:00 am so yeah going to stay awake!!!!!!

You need to sleep or you're gonna walk around like a zombie.

• I watched Jurassic World at June 10.

In Asia, movies come early.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Ah Terminator, such a nostalgic movie series. I would like to see Jurassic World!

• That means nothing to me dude :P

Who/what is JerryAndHarry???

I mean, Harry is my name but... XP

ItsJerryAndHarry? P.S.: Sorry about that question again, Calm down. cause I think short form name would confuse you.

• sighs Yeah, you're not the only one.

I don't do this with Tales though. I actually hate spoilers and such, but I still watch videos to end up buying the game most of the time.

Yeah, watching walkthroughs first is kind of a bad habbit of mine. i thought i was the only one :O

• Who/what is JerryAndHarry???

They are Minecraft YouTubers.

That means nothing to me dude :P Who/what is JerryAndHarry??? I mean, Harry is my name but... XP

• Ahh I see. I don't watch those kinds of vids on YouTube :P

Hence why I was clueless.

Who/what is JerryAndHarry??? They are Minecraft YouTubers.

• Thats because we can't describe your awesome comics! When we see Rhyiona we're just speechless... xD

nohuhhuh posted: »

I see that "cute" is the most commonly used word to describe my comics! ;D I'm not complaining..thanks!

• I see...

Ahh I see. I don't watch those kinds of vids on YouTube :P Hence why I was clueless.

• Oh, good luck with that! The idea sounds really interesting.

Exactly what i was aiming for!, jokes aside i was actually testing animations in sfm for the first time i was thinking about making a character dance but so far its been a pain to animate but im still learning.

• It seems I have disappointed you :/

I see...

• Not disappointed. I'll remember that.

It seems I have disappointed you

• 98Elliotchin will remember Hman's failure...

XD

Not disappointed. I'll remember that.

• Yep my friend told me TFTB was going to suck and here i am playing it lol :b same i learned that before i judge something i have to try it out my self :b

-sigh- That reminds me, I need to replay TWD S1 on my PS4... Good times man, that game sparked my love of Telltale. All I had heard about it was that it was point and click, and a friend said it wasn't good. Last time I ever listen to him lol :P

• im not a hobo

if you can afford it

• Well, if you're gonna be okay then that's cool but do watch out. :)

Am going to stay awake so i can fix my sleeping schedule |: but thank you for being concern about my health (?) Chewbacca appreciates that. and its 7:00 am so yeah going to stay awake!!!!!!

• Only 5 hours on a Sunday? Man, that has to suck...

Take your time, buddy, no rush. Enjoy playing before anything. :D

Haha, it's not noise giving me a headache... strong perfumes mess with me and my sister drenched herself earlier with her favourite. Not good. ;-;

Tired. Got 5 hours sleep then had to hit the gym... no bueno, on a Sunday! Anyways, I'll be going to see the new Terminator in a bit wit

• (?) Chewbacca will not forget that C=

Well, if you're gonna be okay then that's cool but do watch out.

• (?) Wolf appreciates that.

(?) Chewbacca will not forget that C=

• im not a hobo

Alt text

im not a hobo

• edited July 2015

Am hopeing that everthing that we pick up in minecraft useful and we can build something or trade with other people to get better thing's and punching trees to death too. lol XD

I like MineCraft, but as it is: a pixel world where you build and destroy :P

• This reminded me of that scene in The Exorcist. :P

PREPARE YOUR MINDS FOR THE BEST THING I EVER MADE 10/10 IGN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXOrWGPA4xA Made with SFM and Sony Vegas,i have no idea why i made this

• edited July 2015

後來,我告你!

HazzatheMan will remember that for the rest of his life.

98Elliotchin will remember Hman's failure... XD

• Good god, this film is so gross and terrifying. I'm even more creeped out now.

This reminded me of that scene in The Exorcist. :P

• It's honestly hilarious to me. I can't take it seriously. :/

Good god, this film is so gross and terrifying. I'm even more creeped out now.

• Dont go swimming when you here this!!

Oh man, after I watched Jaws the first time (I think I was 7-8 years old) I didn't want to move from the sofa! I was convinced that a shark would either float into the living room or come up from the carpet!!! XP

• I can see why, but I'm just really easily frightened and disgusted.

It's honestly hilarious to me. I can't take it seriously.

• Gore doesn't really disgust me but I remember looking up films and coming across one that the description alone made me want to vomit. I didn't watch it but it still freaks me the hell out.

I can see why, but I'm just really easily frightened and disgusted.

• Can I make a shot in the dark and guess that it's The Human Centipede? Because the description of this film makes me sick, it seems so freaky to me.

Gore doesn't really disgust me but I remember looking up films and coming across one that the description alone made me want to vomit. I didn't watch it but it still freaks me the hell out.

• Reminder RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE!!!

NEVER FORGET<3

• -sighs- you know what? Screw it, I'll post this. I know it's short and I know it's kind of crappy but I ended up getting really lazy with this quicker than I expected. I'm only happy posting on wattpad btw. I've been listening to this song which made we want to write this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9vSuHm6ap9s

Her eyes was sore and red, a tear dropped down her eyes, as much as it was heartbreaking towards her she knew it was the right choice to make.

For sometime now Fiona knew that she and Rhys was having problems, not like the usual kind where they would argue for at least two minutes and then laugh it off.

In fact the ones which was happening for several weeks now were worse. They wouldn't take back any serious insults, they would be stubborn, go into different rooms to isolate themselves from each other.

Not only that their arguments wasn't something stupid, they became serious topics which would affect both of them.

It wasn't until last night when Fiona finally decided to call it off, it to the point she got sick of being around him.

He approached from behind her, she picked up her bag, she was going to open that door and leave, back to living with her younger sister.

Before she twisted the door knob she took one good last look at the apartment they once shared, also taking one good last look at him. She shook her head, no excuses was to be said, not one convincing speech from him, telling her to stay a little while longer.

She left, a noise of a slight click from the door behind her. Slowly and weakly making her way down to her car.

She finally made it, she got into the car and fastened her seatbelt around her. However something inside her was stopping her, making every movement difficult.

Her hands gripped on to the steering wheel, tears formed up in her eyes just like this morning when packing away. She planted her head onto the steering wheel, braking down while tears started dripping down from the wheel.

She wanted to leave but at the same time she wanted to stay. But Fiona knew she'd have to bring herself over it, after all it wasn't the same anymore with him.

Finally she sat up, wiping the remaining tears below her eyes. She turned the car keys and she was off, out of his sight.

• edited July 2015

No, actually, it's kinda worse than that. It's not in a "weird" sense like The Human Centipede is (it's nasty, but also really stupid if you think about it). It was just downright gory for the sake of being gory. Based on snuff (?) films, to be exact.

I sincerely don't even remember the name of the thing but it was disgusting as hell.

Can I make a shot in the dark and guess that it's The Human Centipede? Because the description of this film makes me sick, it seems so freaky to me.

• she was off, out of his sight.

Noooo, Fiona... why? ;__;

It's short, but it's so intense and I love it. I also like Arctic Monkeys, bonus!

-sighs- you know what? Screw it, I'll post this. I know it's short and I know it's kind of crappy but I ended up getting really lazy with th

• Thanks, I honestly got really nervous when posting this xD Yeah, I love most of their songs, 'Do I want to know' is my favourite :)

she was off, out of his sight. Noooo, Fiona... why? ;__; It's short, but it's so intense and I love it. I also like Arctic Monkeys, bonus!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.