Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Urgh, geez what can be worse? I don't understand why people like these things... not my cup of tea definitely.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

No, actually, it's kinda worse than that. It's not in a "weird" sense like The Human Centipede is (it's nasty, but also really stupid if you

• Yeah, I'm not really gonna go into details because they are over the top disgusting but yeah. People go too far sometimes.

buntingsir posted: »

Urgh, geez what can be worse? I don't understand why people like these things... not my cup of tea definitely.

• Thank you for posting it!

Nice, I love this song too. I even wanted to draw something based on my feelings about it, but never got to do it eventually. My personal favourite from them is 'Cornerstone'. :)

Thanks, I honestly got really nervous when posting this xD Yeah, I love most of their songs, 'Do I want to know' is my favourite

• (?) Why....;-; Fiona ?!

Amazing story BRO. <3

-sighs- you know what? Screw it, I'll post this. I know it's short and I know it's kind of crappy but I ended up getting really lazy with th

• Great music taste :) But so sad ;_; Really good writing though :)

-sighs- you know what? Screw it, I'll post this. I know it's short and I know it's kind of crappy but I ended up getting really lazy with th

• Thank you :D <3

(?) Why....;-; Fiona ?! Amazing story BRO.

• I wanted to write something sad for a change because it's something I never write. And thank you :)

Great music taste But so sad ;_; Really good writing though

• I just got the feeling of "what even is this?" I seriously don't know what's going on...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey, has anyone watched the trailer for MineCraft Story Mode yet? I just did and... hmmm, how do I put this? I'm not saying it will be ba

• I just love their little glance at each other in the fifth picture :)

• <3

Alt text

Rhyiona posted: »

Thats because we can't describe your awesome comics! When we see Rhyiona we're just speechless... xD

• This was so sad. ;________;

• Only 5 hours on a Sunday?

I only slept 2 hours. Oops. O.o

Only 5 hours on a Sunday? Man, that has to suck... Take your time, buddy, no rush. Enjoy playing before anything. Haha, it's not nois

• How are you alive?!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Only 5 hours on a Sunday? I only slept 2 hours. Oops. O.o

• Lol the comment section is the worst part. I'm gonna get it, but I'm not hyped

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey, has anyone watched the trailer for MineCraft Story Mode yet? I just did and... hmmm, how do I put this? I'm not saying it will be ba

• Alt text

Am hopeing that everthing that we pick up in minecraft useful and we can build something or trade with other people to get better thing's and punching trees to death too. lol XD

• Sorry Wolf, I didn't mean to hurt you ;-;

This was so sad. ;________;

• This was great! Noo Fionaa come baack! ;--; Can I assume that there's a sequel coming? ;)

• edited July 2015

It's okay, I still really enjoyed it. :P

Sorry Wolf, I didn't mean to hurt you ;-;

• Well I was going to leave it on it's own but... maybe there will be ;)

This was great! Noo Fionaa come baack! ;--; Can I assume that there's a sequel coming?

• Alt text

This wouldn't happen right ;-;

• I don't think telltale are that evil to take Rhyiona away from us like this ;-;

This wouldn't happen right ;-;

• edited July 2015

Plot twist: I'm not! Dun dun duuun!

Well actually I'm kinda used to this by now. I only have time to draw at nights and then I just don't sleep well :P But I will definitely try to sleep more tonight.

How are you alive?!

• Alt text

I don't think telltale are that evil to take Rhyiona away from us like this ;-;

• Alt text

• Alt text

It's okay don't worry ;-;

• I will upload the next set of pictures in a few hours. Probably around night time.

• This is good on its own but I think we all want a closure! ;3

Well I was going to leave it on it's own but... maybe there will be

• Okay, I'll try and come up with something ;3

This is good on its own but I think we all want a closure! ;3

• Jaaay! :3

Okay, I'll try and come up with something ;3

• Sometimes I prefer watching a let's play to playing the game myself.

For example I don't like GoT enough to play it myself but I enjoy watching it. I was too coward to play Walking dead (first season) so I watched when my friend played it and that was very enjoyable! :3 Youtube is a good way to check if I like a game or not.

sighs Yeah, you're not the only one. I don't do this with Tales though. I actually hate spoilers and such, but I still watch videos to end up buying the game most of the time.

• Can somebody clarify if this audio line has been used before or has been cut, it sort of worries me because it sounds like someone might die, i was digging through the sound files and found it.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XzrlileePx

• edited July 2015

I don't think I heard it.... damn. Although, those are usually used in the intros to explain what happened in the previous episode. As far as I know, no sacrifices were made in Episode 3, making this redundant. If anything, this sounds more suitable for the Episode 5 intro.

Can somebody clarify if this audio line has been used before or has been cut, it sort of worries me because it sounds like someone might die, i was digging through the sound files and found it. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XzrlileePx

• I absolutely agree, I watch walkthroughs of GoT and I didn't actually play TWD, but I watched it too and it made me love TTG so much.

It's just that when it comes to buying some games playthroughs of which I began to watch, I find myself rushing through parts of gameplay that I already saw. But it also depends on games I guess, because I enjoyed going through the first minutes of Bioshock Infinite even though I watched it, for example.

Sometimes I prefer watching a let's play to playing the game myself. For example I don't like GoT enough to play it myself but I enjoy wa

• you make a good point there Paul

BigBadPaul posted: »

I don't think I heard it.... damn. Although, those are usually used in the intros to explain what happened in the previous episode. As far a

• You should, that can't be good. :P

Plot twist: I'm not! Dun dun duuun! Well actually I'm kinda used to this by now. I only have time to draw at nights and then I just don't sleep well :P But I will definitely try to sleep more tonight.

• Oh yes Bioshock Infinite is great! I watched Cry to play it and soon I rushed to buy that game!

I absolutely agree, I watch walkthroughs of GoT and I didn't actually play TWD, but I watched it too and it made me love TTG so much. It'

• edited July 2015

If anything, this sounds more suitable for the Episode 5 intro.

Yes, I thought so too. I hope the word "sacrifices" doesn't mean anyone dying. But it sounds like explanation to Rhys' and Fiona's bickering.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I don't think I heard it.... damn. Although, those are usually used in the intros to explain what happened in the previous episode. As far a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.