Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• yeah, but work none-the-less :P you took some time out of your day to create something for us and that's enough. really. Thank you. :D

GrumpyDof posted: »

It's a real simple work really but you're welcome !

• I don't know, but while we're on this topic... Their Blank Space cover is seriously one of my favorite songs by them.

Blank Space

Song of my day : Warriors

• So Sasha walks in Rhys taking a bath...
    but...
    Alt text

• What am I looking at!? xD

stevean2 posted: »

So Sasha walks in Rhys taking a bath... but...

• Alt text

• It didn't look amazingly awesome, it actually looked like a regular youtube animation, and the story seemed kinda meh, but that cast kinda made me interested... Mostly Dave Fennoy and Ashley Johnson...

Pipas posted: »

Since the trailer came out, what yre your opinions on the Minecraft: Story Mode?

• plot twist: Sasha is the one who actually loves these Reese candies, so Rhys decided to eat them all so that if she wanted to have some Reese she would have have a taste of him.

• Oh my!

• Alt text

plot twist: Sasha is the one who actually loves these Reese candies, so Rhys decided to eat them all so that if she wanted to have some Reese she would have have a taste of him.

• Just watched it. The trailer is mediocre. But then, I thought TFTB would be good since I'm a fan of telltale and borderlands both, whilst the trailer seemed alright. The game itself is amazing.

If have trust that the power of Telltale's writers will pull through for us.

Since the trailer came out, what yre your opinions on the Minecraft: Story Mode?

• Can you add me on the map?
    Im from germany :)

• Alt text

• The map will not be updated for now but Pipas is keeping a list don't worry !

cena966 posted: »

Can you add me on the map? Im from germany

• Ok thanks :)

The map will not be updated for now but Pipas is keeping a list don't worry !

• Alt text

The-Flix posted: »

It's...it's art!

• The trailer wasnt amazing but TellTale have been doing so well recently, I'm inclined to trust them.

• Alt text

plot twist: Sasha is the one who actually loves these Reese candies, so Rhys decided to eat them all so that if she wanted to have some Reese she would have have a taste of him.

• Alt text

LoseMyHome posted: »

Art by msmagicanimation

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

In all honesty it looks like something Rhyiona made....

Alt text

• Alt text

Art by msmagicanimation

• I like it. And don't ask me why I look at this thread.

• Alt text

Art by msmagicanimation

• edited July 2015

Yeah, I just hope I didn't miss anyone. :P

The map will not be updated for now but Pipas is keeping a list don't worry !

• Alt text

Art by msmagicanimation

• Alt text

Alt text

Nice one, @LoseMyHome.

Btw, if there's anyone who wants to help us in creating OUR WIKI, feel free to join us. :D

• We still have a chatzy?

Nice one, @LoseMyHome. Btw, if there's anyone who wants to help us in creating OUR WIKI, feel free to join us.

• We still have a chatzy?

• I wish I could help, I'm not real sure how to edit a wiki. :P

Nice one, @LoseMyHome. Btw, if there's anyone who wants to help us in creating OUR WIKI, feel free to join us.

• Come and chat anyway.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

I wish I could help, I'm not real sure how to edit a wiki. :P

• Dear god xD

• Bro, found this old comment of yours.

Things didn't get dicey, they got one-sided ;)

Leluch123 posted: »

Just wait till the ep 3 when the new gif, mems and photos will be available. Then the things will get dicey

• Damn! Now I realize how long the wait for ep 3 truly was but yeah I hadn't expected such one sided slaughter either XD

armis37 posted: »

Bro, found this old comment of yours. Things didn't get dicey, they got one-sided

• Nobody expects the Rhysha inquisition xD

Damn! Now I realize how long the wait for ep 3 truly was but yeah I hadn't expected such one sided slaughter either XD

• Got it already bro :)

@armis37:

• hahaha so true dude, TT really showed us which ship is real after all, not we just wait for the climax!

Nobody expects the Rhysha inquisition xD

• Too bad it's coming very slowly xD

hahaha so true dude, TT really showed us which ship is real after all, not we just wait for the climax!

• Yeah still, we can have that much more time to gloat at our victory, honestly they should name the ep, Catch a Rhysha

Too bad it's coming very slowly xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.