Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Rakk Hive would be so thrilled to have another chance at this xD

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah still, we can have that much more time to gloat at our victory, honestly they should name the ep, Catch a Rhysha

• RIP Rakk Hive :(

armis37 posted: »

Rakk Hive would be so thrilled to have another chance at this xD

• He'll always be remembered :(

RIP Rakk Hive

• He must be on the Wiki!

He'll always be remembered

• YOLO

Why are you looking at this thread?

Crips posted: »

I like it. And don't ask me why I look at this thread.

• As of right now I do not want to play it or even get near it. I'll just keep an eye out for...stuff about it. This is of course subject to change and all but this is loking to be the only recent TellTale release that I'm not going to play.

Pipas posted: »

Since the trailer came out, what yre your opinions on the Minecraft: Story Mode?

• edited July 2015

He is!

He must be on the Wiki!

• Because it's too good to not look at it ;)

YOLO Why are you looking at this thread?

• This made me happy, this scene.

@armis37:

• edited July 2015

Hi guys! So we are still working on the Rhysha Wiki! ( http://rhysha.wikia.com/wiki/Rhysha_Wikia )

I wanted to ask all of you artist and editors for a background of the wiki... So, make something good :)

NOTE: Take a look at the main page of the Wiki... It needs to be just a frame... blank inside... you get what i mean?

Also, anyone can make more pages and edit whatever they want on the wiki...

One more thing: ADMINS! Admins on the wiki get to edit more stuff and basiclly almost have the power of the creator (me)... So far I added Pipas, armis37 and InGen as my admins... i think i can trust everybody on this thread so whoever would like this role just ask and i'll do it!

btw. If you are currently online or in some time now, join this chat: http://us20.chatzy.com/22811635808669

SOMETHING ELSE I FORGOT TO MENTION:

Alt text

decide how the small icon on top and the home logo will look like... i assume artists will produce something nice...

• I'm glad that didn't go unoticed ;)

Nice one, @LoseMyHome. Btw, if there's anyone who wants to help us in creating OUR WIKI, feel free to join us.

• Rhysha question for today:

How does our beloved couple handle arguments between each other?

• Sasha: Pulls gun out

Rhys: ...nevermind...

Just kidding! In reality they would talk it out. Sasha would be snarky, but Rhys would be good as always.

Rhysha question for today: How does our beloved couple handle arguments between each other?

• Rhys and Sasha.

I am quite original.

Hi guys! So we are still working on the Rhysha Wiki! ( http://rhysha.wikia.com/wiki/Rhysha_Wikia ) I wanted to ask all of you artist and

• I think Rhys would always let her win :)

Sasha: Pulls gun out Rhys: ...nevermind... Just kidding! In reality they would talk it out. Sasha would be snarky, but Rhys would be good as always.

• What if Rhys pulls his stun baton out?

Sasha: Pulls gun out Rhys: ...nevermind... Just kidding! In reality they would talk it out. Sasha would be snarky, but Rhys would be good as always.

• How about making "Rhysha Wikia" logo similar to our Rhysha marks? Hm, @GrumpyDof? :P

Hi guys! So we are still working on the Rhysha Wiki! ( http://rhysha.wikia.com/wiki/Rhysha_Wikia ) I wanted to ask all of you artist and

• Stun Batons!

Rhysha question for today: How does our beloved couple handle arguments between each other?

• yeah but nicer, because its only one, and its a title on a main page and its special and and and!!!!!!!1111

How about making "Rhysha Wikia" logo similar to our Rhysha marks? Hm, @GrumpyDof? :P

• Is this an innuendo I smell? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What if Rhys pulls his stun baton out?

• RHYS: Alt text

• Ah yes, innuendo.

RHYS:

• Anything can be an innuendo if your willing to try. I have played that game many a time. 'tis always a blast ;D

Ah yes, innuendo.

• wait what? when does THAT scene happend?

In all honesty it looks like something Rhyiona made....

• Yeah why not ^^'

How about making "Rhysha Wikia" logo similar to our Rhysha marks? Hm, @GrumpyDof? :P

• You have to Trust Jack. When you first get to the Dome you can see Sasha and Vaughn staring at a plant. Talk to them. Vaughn wants to touch it so he asks you to scan it. (Jack-apedia says its a gross looking plant that's sticky) Once you do you can tell him to either touch it, don't touch it, or walk away. Select touch it and Vaughn will and get it on himself, and then Rhys and Sasha laugh.

stevean2 posted: »

wait what? when does THAT scene happend?

• Hmmm... We got like 80 people with us, and correct me if i'm wrong but the comments are a bit slow in the past few days, aren't they... Don't be shy guys!

• Come on. Weapons discharge man. lololol

Anything can be an innuendo if your willing to try. I have played that game many a time. 'tis always a blast ;D

• Just goes to show that we don't need constant fanfics, fanart, and memes to keep this thread going.

The ship is that good alone. Every comment is quality and not some mindless gif!

Hmmm... We got like 80 people with us, and correct me if i'm wrong but the comments are a bit slow in the past few days, aren't they... Don't be shy guys!

• Every comment is quality and not some mindless gif!

I agree, but I meant that there hasn't been much comments of ANY KIND!

Just goes to show that we don't need constant fanfics, fanart, and memes to keep this thread going. The ship is that good alone. Every comment is quality and not some mindless gif!

• Well, we do have lives to live.

Granted, 24/7 Rhysha isn't bad at all!

But, you know, it's nice to have money...

Every comment is quality and not some mindless gif! I agree, but I meant that there hasn't been much comments of ANY KIND!

• Don't be shy guys!

I was going to post this comment when you first stated this but then backed out of it. I'm super shy and I would comment more but I just never say what I want to say because I'm never sure if I want to say it. :P

Hmmm... We got like 80 people with us, and correct me if i'm wrong but the comments are a bit slow in the past few days, aren't they... Don't be shy guys!

• edited July 2015

I think it would be neat if maybe we picked a certain day/time of the week (whatever time zone that works for the most people), for everyone who can to get on the Rhysha Chatzy and hang out as a team, speculate over the next tftbl episode, gush about how cute of a ship Rhysha is, share headcanons, etc.

What do you guys/girls think? :D

• No need to be shy! We always like hearing what fellow forum members, whether Rhysha or not, have to say!

Sure, there are plenty of problematic members, but this thread is always a safe place to post, so long as your not mean about anything.

Opinions? Go for it! Fics and artwork? Yes please! Just want to chat? Sure!

And if you ever feel like you posted something you don't want seen, you can always edit your post.

Kateis posted: »

Don't be shy guys! I was going to post this comment when you first stated this but then backed out of it. I'm super shy and I would comment more but I just never say what I want to say because I'm never sure if I want to say it. :P

• ok, i wasn't being that serious...

Well, we do have lives to live. Granted, 24/7 Rhysha isn't bad at all! But, you know, it's nice to have money...

• i approve

Mcboats posted: »

I think it would be neat if maybe we picked a certain day/time of the week (whatever time zone that works for the most people), for everyone

• Rhys looked like he was smelling he own breath to prepare himself for a move or something. ha.. thanks dude...

yeah, in my canon playthrough I trusted jack and swore I saw a "talk" option to them, but I walked to far forward and missed it. FUCK

You have to Trust Jack. When you first get to the Dome you can see Sasha and Vaughn staring at a plant. Talk to them. Vaughn wants to touch

• +1 for creativity, nice one!

Mcboats posted: »

I think it would be neat if maybe we picked a certain day/time of the week (whatever time zone that works for the most people), for everyone

• I'm the same. I'd love to partake in Rhysha discussions, but then I get too shy/embarrassed and back out.

Kateis posted: »

Don't be shy guys! I was going to post this comment when you first stated this but then backed out of it. I'm super shy and I would comment more but I just never say what I want to say because I'm never sure if I want to say it. :P

• what would you do if sasha died

Sign in to comment in this discussion.