Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Was listening to some sad music while making this. thought i would make a more serious/sad fan art this time Made with SFM and photoshop

• edited July 2015

i never knew Troy baker could sing that's interesting, not a bad song either

GrumpyDof posted: »

Sad song

• He is indeed a singer.

They made a joke about that in The Last Of Us when Joel tells Ellie that he wanted to be a singer when he was younger :)

i never knew Troy baker could sing that's interesting, not a bad song either

• Those are the kinda fanarts I am into.

Was listening to some sad music while making this. thought i would make a more serious/sad fan art this time Made with SFM and photoshop

• Sasha, the queen of spunk.

I love these.

Leluch123 posted: »

I'm really staring to get afraid of Tumblr guys....the scavenging is getting more and more difficult.

• Alt textAlt text Alt text

@Mcboats had suggested that we could have a big Rhysha meetup on chatzy to talk about Rhysha, stuff and thangs or even completely unrelated topic. In short, random chat with friends. I was thinking about this weekend, but of course if most people don't have time, then we could make it sooner or even later (or not at all cries). So comment below on what day you have time and what time zone you're in and such. Hopefully we'll figure it out. :D

• Explicite Rhys x Jack/Van/Vasquez hell I even saw one where Past Rhys was Kissing future Rhys, it's like going throught dirt to find a very rare gems

GrumpyDof posted: »

And why are you afraid?

• Rhys x Vaughn is the only homo-ship I actually like, the others are really poor examples of proper romance.

Explicite Rhys x Jack/Van/Vasquez hell I even saw one where Past Rhys was Kissing future Rhys, it's like going throught dirt to find a very rare gems

• Blech... Well, that's tumblr for you. That's why I try to blacklist those ships to avoid seeing them. But sometimes it doesn't always work 'cause some people don't properly tag them. =/

Explicite Rhys x Jack/Van/Vasquez hell I even saw one where Past Rhys was Kissing future Rhys, it's like going throught dirt to find a very rare gems

• Aww... Rhys being there for his girl. I love it.

Was listening to some sad music while making this. thought i would make a more serious/sad fan art this time Made with SFM and photoshop

• Rhys is the goddamm hero.

armis37 posted: »

Rhys is a hero Sasha needs... Love it!

• We all know WHO Rhys was talking about... ;)

Alt text

• soon sucks

Pipas posted: »

Great idea! I'll write a post about it soon. :P

• A choice I believe most didn't encounter (let's face it, romantic is better) but also a very sweet one :)

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

We all know WHO Rhys was talking about...

• I just like the fact he's looking at her when he says it. :)

A choice I believe most didn't encounter (let's face it, romantic is better) but also a very sweet one

• I wish you a happy birthday...

btw. i just used my time machine and took my laptop with me and then wrote this, just so you know...

Hey, guys! I'm back from a crazy birthday weekend.

• And then he turns his head sharply away when he realizes that he's so attracted to her. ^^

I just like the fact he's looking at her when he says it.

• Alt text

And then he turns his head sharply away when he realizes that he's so attracted to her. ^^

• Happy Belated Birthday.

Hey, guys! I'm back from a crazy birthday weekend.

• Eastern Standard Time, on weekdays, pretty much anytime, but weekends are a little bit tougher since I play baseball.

@Mcboats had suggested that we could have a big Rhysha meetup on chatzy to talk about Rhysha, stuff and thangs or even completely unrelated

• edited July 2015

British Standard Time over here is 8 hours ahead of the default time on the forum (Which is PST I believe).

So it's currently coming close to 8:15pm over here.

@Mcboats had suggested that we could have a big Rhysha meetup on chatzy to talk about Rhysha, stuff and thangs or even completely unrelated

• Thanks, guys :)

Loving the new profile pic btw, dude. That colour on the Rhysha mark really goes with it.

Happy Belated Birthday.

• If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have this great picture, so thanks again.

Thanks, guys Loving the new profile pic btw, dude. That colour on the Rhysha mark really goes with it.

• @Pipas Well that would be nice example of narcissism.

But what if Rhys puts the flower on himself?

• edited July 2015

Let's have some tea shall we?

Alt text

• Central European Summer Time here

• Rhysha question for today:

What do Rhys and Sasha dream about when they dream of each other?

• Flowers...

Rhysha question for today: What do Rhys and Sasha dream about when they dream of each other?

• edited July 2015

Sasha about a safe place with Rhys (she want to escape from Pandora because THIS isnt a safe place)

Rhys ... i dont know ... He obviously want to be with Sasha maybe He will want to stay on Pandora ... Who knows ?

Rhysha question for today: What do Rhys and Sasha dream about when they dream of each other?

• Stun batons and flowers.

Of course they would already be touching each other anyway, but you know.

• edited July 2015

I got bored and drew this... sorry if it looks kinda bad... its my first real drawing and i did only with Paint...

Alt text

but i think i did a good job

• Flower :D

I got bored and drew this... sorry if it looks kinda bad... its my first real drawing and i did only with Paint... but i think i did a good job

• I'm fine with whenever... i'm cool like that :)

• Ahhhhh I'm not good when it comes to these things but I think Sasha would dream about being far above Pandora with a nice view of the planet (like Helios), with Rhys' arms wrapped around her. And Rhys basically the same, except he got the promotion he always wanted. :P

• edited July 2015

I dont think Rhys want to be The CEO of Hyperion anymore ... Just think about it

He will dont have time for private life, everyone will hate him ( because he will be CEO of Hyperion ) Maybe Vault Hunters will try to kill him ( why not)

Ahhhhh I'm not good when it comes to these things but I think Sasha would dream about being far above Pandora with a nice view of the planet

• Idk maybe he'd be the one to turn the company around for the better, especially with Sasha there. And Vaughn could be Rhys' second in command and handle some of the workload, too.

SzymeG posted: »

I dont think Rhys want to be The CEO of Hyperion anymore ... Just think about it He will dont have time for private life, everyone will hate him ( because he will be CEO of Hyperion ) Maybe Vault Hunters will try to kill him ( why not)

• Aww man, that's beautiful :) Butt Stallion ships it!

I got bored and drew this... sorry if it looks kinda bad... its my first real drawing and i did only with Paint... but i think i did a good job

• Of course he do

Aww man, that's beautiful Butt Stallion ships it!

• I hope Vaughn will dont be a traitor ... He is Rhys best friend !

Idk maybe he'd be the one to turn the company around for the better, especially with Sasha there. And Vaughn could be Rhys' second in command and handle some of the workload, too.

• I don't think he'd do that. But you never know...

SzymeG posted: »

I hope Vaughn will dont be a traitor ... He is Rhys best friend !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.