Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited July 2015

You Remember what Valorry says when Vaughn jump onher ?

-What are you doing ?

-I dont know !

This sounds like the Vallory knew him and he is traitor because she thought he gonna help her but Vaughn want to be undetected

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

I don't think he'd do that. But you never know...

• Hm that's an interesting theory, didn't think about it that way...

But I think Vallory maybe yelled "What are you doing?" because she was surprised not because she knew Vaughn. And Vaughn was just doing whatever to buy Rhys time. But I guess we won't find out til episode 4. :P

SzymeG posted: »

You Remember what Valorry says when Vaughn jump onher ? -What are you doing ? -I dont know ! This sounds like the Vallory knew him and he is traitor because she thought he gonna help her but Vaughn want to be undetected

• :)

armis37 posted: »

Aww man, that's beautiful Butt Stallion ships it!

• Isn't Butt Stalion a she?

Of course he do

• Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

Let's have some tea shall we?

• Not sure if ...
    In Tina head Butt stalion is a "she" ( quenn ) But what if buttstalion is "he" ?

Pipas posted: »

Isn't Butt Stalion a she?

• Artwork

I got bored and drew this... sorry if it looks kinda bad... its my first real drawing and i did only with Paint... but i think i did a good job

• Reggies is trying to compete with me. Atta boy :)

• edited July 2015

In my experience, paint is a bitch to use.
    Yes you did a good job. I see Rhys. I see Sasha. I see love hearts. I see butt stallion becoming a Rhysha fan.
    What isn't there to love?

I got bored and drew this... sorry if it looks kinda bad... its my first real drawing and i did only with Paint... but i think i did a good job

• Alt text

Around 2/3rds of the Rhysha fan art I've made over the past couple of months rolled into one collage.

• Only Jack knows, I guess... :P

Not sure if ... In Tina head Butt stalion is a "she" ( quenn ) But what if buttstalion is "he" ?

• Alt text

Great job! I really dig it!

Around 2/3rds of the Rhysha fan art I've made over the past couple of months rolled into one collage.

• Well, he has Butt Stallion. Can't compete with that.

Reggies is trying to compete with me. Atta boy

• Alt text

• That is freakin epic! LOVE IT!!! :D

Alt text

• Alt text

• My time zone is Pacific Standard Time, and I am fine with a meet up at any time of the week, I don't mind staying up late or getting up early if that time works best for everyone.

Pipas posted: »

@Mcboats had suggested that we could have a big Rhysha meetup on chatzy to talk about Rhysha, stuff and thangs or even completely unrelated

• This is so AWESOME !

Alt text

I died

• Alt text

• Ehhh the memories, epic legacy Carely

• edited July 2015

@DictatorAsylum:

Alt text

Sorry but now we can't see your character as it should....

@-Jones :

Alt text

@AkaJuiceb0x:

Alt text

• That is awesome! Thanks Grumpy! I feel like I've earned my wings just now. xD

@DictatorAsylum: Sorry but now we can't see your character as it should.... @-Jones : @AkaJuiceb0x:

• You're welcome :)

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

That is awesome! Thanks Grumpy! I feel like I've earned my wings just now. xD

• I'm sort of glad it takes a long time between episodes, because:

• Episodes are higher quality that way

• Hype is more fun if done right

• Episode 3 left us Rhysha shippers on a high note ;)

• I have a feeling we'll be leaving on a higher note after next episode. :) But I shouldn't say; I might jinx it! :x

I'm sort of glad it takes a long time between episodes, because: * Episodes are higher quality that way * Hype is more fun if done right * Episode 3 left us Rhysha shippers on a high note

• And two weeks have passed...10 more (if we're lucky) to go! And yeah I ahve to admit that if the game came all in one piece I wouldn't be able to enjoy it so much.

I'm sort of glad it takes a long time between episodes, because: * Episodes are higher quality that way * Hype is more fun if done right * Episode 3 left us Rhysha shippers on a high note

• It's great, thank you! :D

@DictatorAsylum: Sorry but now we can't see your character as it should.... @-Jones : @AkaJuiceb0x:

• Oh, it's a three-month wait? I thought Telltale promised 4-6 weeks...

Leluch123 posted: »

And two weeks have passed...10 more (if we're lucky) to go! And yeah I ahve to admit that if the game came all in one piece I wouldn't be able to enjoy it so much.

• Look on the bright side! That's three months we get to brag about Rhys putting a flower in Sasha's hair!

-Jones- posted: »

Oh, it's a three-month wait? I thought Telltale promised 4-6 weeks...

• Made another gifset. Cute little exchange in episode 1. =)

• Alt text

• Nice work, i should probably make something like this oneday once i make more fanart :D

• edited July 2015

I know this isn't Rhysha, but I can't stop laughing at those faces xD

Alt text

• Thanks for including the Metallica one.

Alt text

• I just finished my first piece of Rhysha fan art! :) I think it turned out pretty good, considering that I haven't touched my drawing tablet since 2014!

Alt text

• You drew all that, that's pretty damn good, alot of fanart on this page :D

Mcboats posted: »

I just finished my first piece of Rhysha fan art! I think it turned out pretty good, considering that I haven't touched my drawing tablet since 2014!

• edited July 2015

Not exactly art, but i thought i would do something more fun. Rhys has no faceposing which sucks so it doesn't look as good

"Rhys made a joke about Sasha's Eggs lets say she didn't take it well"
    Alt text
    Made with SFM/Photoshop

• I rarely go to Tumblr nowadays. There's plenty of...unpleasantness on there.

Leluch123 posted: »

Explicite Rhys x Jack/Van/Vasquez hell I even saw one where Past Rhys was Kissing future Rhys, it's like going throught dirt to find a very rare gems

• You fucked up Rhys, you fucked up.

Not exactly art, but i thought i would do something more fun. Rhys has no faceposing which sucks so it doesn't look as good "Rhys made a joke about Sasha's Eggs lets say she didn't take it well" Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Sasha looks like she's going in for an airborne Assassins Creed assassination. With Frying Pans... and kissing..

Not exactly art, but i thought i would do something more fun. Rhys has no faceposing which sucks so it doesn't look as good "Rhys made a joke about Sasha's Eggs lets say she didn't take it well" Made with SFM/Photoshop

Sign in to comment in this discussion.