Lyra (Lyman+Mira) Ship

1235»

Comments

• Calm down buddy no ones ruining the game for you by wanting two characters to have a relationship together it literally doesn't affect you in any way.

hampusjo95 posted: »

for fuck sake why do people like you have to ruin games by doing stupid fucking shippings?

• Personally in Game of Thrones this isn't even shipping. It's a battle strategy to quote Margaery. Marriage in GoT is one of the woman's most powerful weapons. Imagine the power of Mira Lannister. Even if Lyman's balls don't work and he is a third or fourth cousin.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Calm down buddy no ones ruining the game for you by wanting two characters to have a relationship together it literally doesn't affect you in any way.

• I just need someone to help me pass that letter than I gto from Tyrion's desk!! If I have to marry this looser I will. Who knows maybe if he becomes annoying he falls of a balcony or gets poisoned, I don't know, can't control the world ::P

• He has no cock...

• Hey man, chickens aren't important as they make them out to be.

Wigams posted: »

He has no cock...

• Lmfao.

Wigams posted: »

He has no cock...

• Hahaha

Hey man, chickens aren't important as they make them out to be.

• But seriously why would Mira want to date a milk of the poppy addicted lannister :P He's hardly even a Lannister, he's like a third cousin to tyrion right?

Hey man, chickens aren't important as they make them out to be.

• Gah. You can't make a opinion without people going ape-shit.
    I like the idea, by the way.

• NO

Mirgryn is the One True Pair of Westeros!

• Thanks, imagine the power of Mira Lannister, even though Lyman is third cousin a Lannister is a Lannister. Even if his cock doesn't work that just saves Mira the trouble of having to put out for him. Plus he seems like cool stoner dudebro company

RhysAndLee posted: »

Gah. You can't make a opinion without people going ape-shit. I like the idea, by the way.

• I'm also for this.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Man people are shipping Mira with almost everyone in kings landing, I'm a Mirgryn shipper myself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.