Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

IM LAUGHIGNS O HARD OH MY GOD

• Rhyiona CONFIRMED

RhyionaConfirmed

• It's really cute! I think you made the right the call despite it not being in the least bit graphic -- better safe than sorry!

• Oops, sorry. :/

HazzatheMan posted: »

What're you asking me for?! This is a public forum, meaning that anyone of any age can view it. You only have to click a spoiler tag to

• Dude, Rhonu had to link her picture for implied nudity, and she had a bunch of warnings all over it!

• imagine Rhys getting down on one knee but he's too shy so she's just like "you look stupid, I get it. By the way, it's a yes."

Taking inspiration from @twdgirl43 * Who would fall for the other first? Hmmm, I think Fiona would fall for Rhys. He's different from e

• Kinda what I said :P

I think of it more as him failing to get the words out, so she just shrugs and says "Sure, I'll marry you" and he practically faints as she walks away smiling :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

imagine Rhys getting down on one knee but he's too shy so she's just like "you look stupid, I get it. By the way, it's a yes."

• edited July 2015

Yesterday I had a strange dream.

It was a crossover between TftB and True Detective 2. Mb I'm watching this show too much and spending time in this thread.

There were blood, murders, cults and a lot of Fiona a.k.a The main badass woman police detective. She reminds me of Any from TD. She also has kinda fcud up lil' sista.

Loved it.

Hope for new dreams like that one.

Alt text

UPD: I want sleep, sry for freaking typos. :<

• Why this kid is still on this forum? Kick him out for duck's sake.

• thank you so much, i'm very happy you like it <3 yeah, i rarely draw nsfw and when i do it's very mild, but i didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable!! ;;

It's really cute! I think you made the right the call despite it not being in the least bit graphic -- better safe than sorry!

• edited July 2015

thank you! <3

Killah posted: »

Darn! i applaud you

• I have returned!!but seriously though even though its cloudy over here its still nearly 100 degrees I feel freakin' scorched screw going outside today.-_- btw how it going?Alt text

• It's totally fine! Only graphic things are freaky -- you know the kind -- this is very mild and could probably be posted here but who knows when mods draw the line. :)

rhonu posted: »

thank you so much, i'm very happy you like it yeah, i rarely draw nsfw and when i do it's very mild, but i didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable!! ;;

• please don't die ;-;

I have returned!!but seriously though even though its cloudy over here its still nearly 100 degrees I feel freakin' scorched screw going outside today.-_- btw how it going?

• edited July 2015

Alt text

And I'm usally okay with nsfw fanfics...

• Image doesn't show :)

And I'm usally okay with nsfw fanfics...

• Okay well I'll just say it's a drawing of myself being disturbed...

Image doesn't show

• Gotcha ;)

Okay well I'll just say it's a drawing of myself being disturbed...

• I'm sorry to make you feel that way. I'm paying homage to them just like Quentin Tarantino.

It's good idea to make a page about Rhyiona, but Rhyshas have already done this. And it's not cool to copy them (even their main page, ma

• Gortys and Claptrap's Shotgun Wedding!

I need this in my life.

• I support this. 100%!

Gortys and Claptrap's Shotgun Wedding!

• I think after what just happened I would like to go to sleep, goodnight my fellow Rhyiona brother and sisters I shall slumber... and try to forget about the fic...

Alt text

• Goodnight!

Oh and you'll never forget that. The scarring is too deep now... >:D

I think after what just happened I would like to go to sleep, goodnight my fellow Rhyiona brother and sisters I shall slumber... and try to forget about the fic...

• If it really bothered you guys that much I can try to get a mod to do something about it, would that be okay with you guys? ^-^

I think after what just happened I would like to go to sleep, goodnight my fellow Rhyiona brother and sisters I shall slumber... and try to forget about the fic...

• You'll be 80, sitting down near the fireplace and enjoying the quiet when suddenly...

"BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT FIC..."

• Think it's for the best really...

Green613 posted: »

If it really bothered you guys that much I can try to get a mod to do something about it, would that be okay with you guys? ^-^

• I don't want to get anyone banned or snich on anyone but we'll let the mod find out for themselves. Night :)

If it really bothered you guys that much I can try to get a mod to do something about it, would that be okay with you guys? ^-^

• I don't think he'll get banned tbh, but the Mods will delete the comment for sure.

I don't want to get anyone banned or snich on anyone but we'll let the mod find out for themselves. Night

• tfw you know they know

Alt text

BringBackTheKiss

• edited July 2015

Well this person has done these things in the past, and has been warned about it from removed posts and previous bans, if he hasn't learned by now there's only one thing we can do about it. And don't worry about snitching, if something is bothering you, feel free to tell me, I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable in this thread because of these things.

I don't want to get anyone banned or snich on anyone but we'll let the mod find out for themselves. Night

• Hey dude, question for you: What does tfw stand for?

I know ftw is For The Win :/

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you know they know BringBackTheKiss

• edited July 2015

STOP SPYING ON US WE'RE SHY

(actually continue spying pls)

Also now that you say that

BRING IT BACK

• you poor people, looks like you'll need lots of brain bleach

• They know.

Eric if you're reading this.

If there isn't any Rhyiona in episode 4......

you better ready yourself.

• You must read it.

WE SUFFER AS A TEAM

you poor people, looks like you'll need lots of brain bleach

• and scar my poor little mind too?? NEVER

tho I am curious....

You must read it. WE SUFFER AS A TEAM

• That feel when.

Hey dude, question for you: What does tfw stand for? I know ftw is For The Win

• I'd rather just leave it for now, besides it was only a fic, there was one which was more disturbing on a different thread, so I've seen worse. But thank you Green, I appreciate it :)

Well this person has done these things in the past, and has been warned about it from removed posts and previous bans, if he hasn't learned

Sign in to comment in this discussion.