Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh! Lol :P

rhonu posted: »

nope, it was dragon age!

• Oh yeah, until the release of Ep.3 it was Brannigan stalking Bigby. And then on the day of release, it changes to Bigby chasing Crane's car... Yet that didn't happen in the Episode either!!! XD

Killah posted: »

They also changed EP3 image in TWAU, at first it was showing a girl stalking Bigby, then it changed to Bigby chasing Crane.

• idk who @BigBadWolf is :)

i ship fiona x scooter fite me @ABigBadWolf @Green613

• Oh, haha. Sorry about that, then.

I feel ya, though. But literally any sex is hard for me to write. I feel embarrassed to write it, haha.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh I wasn't being serious with the hostility!! :O Sorry!!! You would know if I was trying to be hostile anyways... Lol, just shameless sex :P I don't do any weird or kinky sex though, it's too awkward for me to write

• fuk

ABigBadWolf posted: »

idk who @BigBadWolf is

• THE MOST AMAZING THIGN HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT... (sob story this will make u cry)

i have an account on twitter to roleplay rhys, but it's in spanish and not many spanish people have played the game (and even lesser people are willing to roleplay) so i was just there talking to myself like a total loser and i had like 4 followers and none of them talked to me and it was very sad. i even spent an entire day doing an imitation of the ECHO eye scan in photoshop so i could pretend to scan things and write whatever i wanted-- but all of that effort was for nothing. after a long time of being ignored i eventually gave up and stopped searching for roleplay even if i was so eager to rp rhys my heart burned in my chest. so yesterday i went on the account to deactivate it and i saw i had a PM. it was a girl who had played the game and she was very excited to see a roleplay account and i was like wait... is this really happening.. is this real.... and then she said she also shipped rhyiona and she wanted to roleplay that with me and I... CANNot believe this... i was so lonely but now there is hope because this girl is going to make a fiona account and she's also very nice and i'm glad i was there after all.

moral of the story: you are never alone

• Hey guys, I brought snacks for you!

Alt text

You guessed it. It's cheese again.

Alt text

More to come today.

• You know what the other hilarious thing is? That you've been stalking this thread too much to know exactly what we've been talking about.

Now that's funny.

Vernaya posted: »

completely?) Oh... thats so cute

• in southern spain-- we always have hot summers here!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Woah, that's really extreme. If I may ask, where do you live then? :O

• That's so cute! Congrats, I hope you two have a lot of fun!

THE MOST AMAZING THIGN HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT... (sob story this will make u cry) i have an account on twitter to roleplay rhys, but i

• That's cool, I'd like to visit it once :D I always wanted to learn Spanish

in southern spain-- we always have hot summers here!

• Rhys on steroids just to impress her.

This is too cute. <3 I love it!

buntingsir posted: »

Hey guys, I brought snacks for you! You guessed it. It's cheese again. More to come today.

• I've felt the same a lot of times, unfortunately. But I'm glad you found someone you can talk to about what you like:D

THE MOST AMAZING THIGN HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT... (sob story this will make u cry) i have an account on twitter to roleplay rhys, but i

• Aw, that's really nice! But I'm curious now, could you post your tweets here sometimes if it's not much bother... with the translation? :)

• omnomnom ;D
    Sweet!

Hey guys, I brought snacks for you! You guessed it. It's cheese again. More to come today.

• It seems to work so that's good in my book. :p

Thanks, I'm really glad! I have a bunch of ideas already, so there's going to be more cheese. I hope you guys won't get sick of it too soon... :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhys on steroids just to impress her. This is too cute. I love it!

• Thanks for the cheese ;)

This is really good, and Fiona is super cute :3

• Just make sure to leave more space in your tummy for more. ;) I'm so glad you liked it!

Vernaya posted: »

omnomnom ;D Sweet!

• Thank you, I'm super happy! :D

Thanks for the cheese This is really good, and Fiona is super cute

• :)

It was embarrassing to begin with, but you get used to it when people read and be like "Damn son, that's hot!" XP

Oh, haha. Sorry about that, then. I feel ya, though. But literally any sex is hard for me to write. I feel embarrassed to write it, haha.

• OH MY GOD THAT'S SO CUTE!!! XD

• Alt text

• Aw, thanks, man! I'm glad!

Also I hope you'll finish last two episodes today. :D This is going to be fun.

OH MY GOD THAT'S SO CUTE!!! XD

• oooh i always make fun of him because he's weak... now he's mad at me and aw, fiona getting all protective :P this is very cute!

• Yeah, me too! I imagined that we were the ones talking about him here, haha. I'm glad you like it!

oooh i always make fun of him because he's weak... now he's mad at me and aw, fiona getting all protective :P this is very cute!

• Alt text

I got... SO excited about TFTB today that.... I shaved! :O

Now, onto the games! XD

• I've only tried attempting once (as a joke one) and I just felt all kinds of uncomfortable. But I do think having people praise your work is a major confidence boost in parts you're not that good in writing.

It was embarrassing to begin with, but you get used to it when people read and be like "Damn son, that's hot!" XP

• Any cheese is good cheese! :D

It seems to work so that's good in my book. Thanks, I'm really glad! I have a bunch of ideas already, so there's going to be more cheese. I hope you guys won't get sick of it too soon...

• ooOOOOHHH

GET RHACKT GREEN

Green613 posted: »

He thinks he's funny when he tries to lead us offtrack, heh. #SHOtS

• dafuq

They can't tell you not to draw/ship/shove it up your asshole or whatever you do with those characters. Just because it won't happen, doesn't mean your fans can't stay happy.

DeityD posted: »

It's not even funny once you realize those guys say "don't ship/draw/whatever Rhyiona, it'll never happen lol".

• Damn, already in the morning?

Good morning or whatever part of day is it for you all. I can't take this heat, it is like 33°C outside .__.

• I agree, my confidence has spiked since I started writing, I have no regrets at all :)

Smut isn't for everyone, one person complained that I was writing too much smut for a certain story :P

I've only tried attempting once (as a joke one) and I just felt all kinds of uncomfortable. But I do think having people praise your work is a major confidence boost in parts you're not that good in writing.

• Which one if you don't mind me asking ?

nope, it was dragon age!

• one person complained that I was writing too much smut for a certain story

there is no such thing as "too much smut" c:

I agree, my confidence has spiked since I started writing, I have no regrets at all Smut isn't for everyone, one person complained that I was writing too much smut for a certain story :P

• This place is being lurked more than we thought.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

• Oh, was it? I thought she said "fine". Oops, haha! XD

I believe her quote is: "Oh daaaayyyyuuuumm ladies, you looking good!" :P Lol sorry, and thanks I guess?

• Heheii more cheese! ;) I gotta say that I love how you draw Fiona! She looks do sassy! ;]

• Post your reaction picture after you have played the episodes ;D

I got... SO excited about TFTB today that.... I shaved! :O Now, onto the games! XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.