Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Guys! I made this chatzy room for the Rhyiona shippers who just want to talk without delays and refreshing any pages!

http://www.chatzy.com/42148479643626

• edited July 2015

crying

rhonu posted: »

sad glitch art................. 4 telltale.........................

• Oh for fuck's sake, I didn't even recognise that Sasha's vo also voiced my Snowbunny?! >:(

I'm a disgrace to the forums today!! T_T

i recognised vasquez and sasha (erin yvette does a lot of voiceovers for telltale=snow, molly, bonnie)

• Resist! XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

must. resist. spoiling! hnnnng!

• Wow, you just spoiled it all for me :/

So let me guess, the dude dies? (Obviously don't tell me... but you could've picked a different gif!)

Vasquez </3

• telltale pls

rhonu posted: »

sad glitch art................. 4 telltale.........................

• edited July 2015

tfw everyone is after yo ass

Cool guys don't look at explosions

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

tfw everyone is after yo ass Cool guys don't look at explosions

• Funnily enough, ever since I heard that 'Cool guys don't look at explosions' thing, I always make an attempt to not have my characters look at them in video games :P

tfw everyone is after yo ass Cool guys don't look at explosions

• Weell, it was bound to be different from the manga to begin with, since they didn't have the material for it anyways.

And it's easy to call it bad when you've red the manga and compare it from there, but if you look at the anime from a solo standpoint I think they did a great job.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think it's awful. It completely misses the point of the series.

• I still think they fucked up in the sense of making Maka one shot the Kishin with a punch, though. The theme was always teamwork yet Soul doesn't even get a hit in. :/ I thought it was bad before the manga was over btw

But these are just opinions so no hard feelings.

Weell, it was bound to be different from the manga to begin with, since they didn't have the material for it anyways. And it's easy to ca

• That's how it's gotta be B)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Funnily enough, ever since I heard that 'Cool guys don't look at explosions' thing, I always make an attempt to not have my characters look at them in video games :P

• i have no idea if someone posted this before but here it is:

tabletop episodes with tftb cast:

Troy Baker/Rhys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU9FzW5QyEg

Laura Bailey/Fiona https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0loSZFsyoQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ1C-yqfC6I

Chris Hardwick/Vaughn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-61i3R5y9Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He4xdGizuww

• I though that one hit K.O was badass!!

And I agree that the theme was teamwork, but they were also talking about courage and how it is something that everyone has (just like fear) which doesn't necessarily correlate to teamwork. Though I feel that they could've included Soul in the epic ending so that it wouldn't just been "the chosen one left standing" yanno...

But yeah no hard feelings man :) this just happens to be one of my favourite animes out there.

I still think they fucked up in the sense of making Maka one shot the Kishin with a punch, though. The theme was always teamwork yet Soul do

• edited July 2015

I agree with you.

Here and there I do see that they take some of our opinions into account, but that's only a little piece if the cake :/

I think TTG needs to work on this.

They say they value feedback, but do they, really? I wonder. They should, though, because 130 is a bigger than number than the number of employees they had at one point. Just disregarding how we feel is rude.

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, It's so nice to hear! Sit tight, I'm working on the next portion, hehe.

• edited July 2015

Yus man :^)

Alt text

Tanya66 posted: »

Hey, guys! I'm new here and... Can i join to your Rhyiona family?

• It was but Maka«s all around badass.

Yeah but if you read the manga you see that Maka's courage influences Soul. He cant fight alone but he still does what he can because of her courage and I think that's just better executed for me. :)

It's my favourite manga. :D

I though that one hit K.O was badass!! And I agree that the theme was teamwork, but they were also talking about courage and how it is so

• It's quiet here because everyone is in the chat room. And I'n here because my chat room window crashed and won't open.

• i don't think a chatroom was that smart of an idea. :\

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's quiet here because everyone is in the chat room. And I'n here because my chat room window crashed and won't open.

• I'm not joining the chat room... Got enough outlets for chatting already :D

It's quiet here because everyone is in the chat room. And I'n here because my chat room window crashed and won't open.

• Yeah, everyone's there now. But it's a good place to vent steam at Telltale ("GIVE US RHYIONA!")

i don't think a chatroom was that smart of an idea.

• [Look away in embarrassment]

Yeah, everyone's there now. But it's a good place to vent steam at Telltale ("GIVE US RHYIONA!")

• I feel like that dumb American in a group that uses farenheit and the other imperial units O___O

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Good morning or whatever part of day is it for you all. I can't take this heat, it is like 33°C outside .__.

• Yes, I think they really should. Hopefully some of the backlash at least got to their heads. It'd be really sad to see that they don't care about the opinion of well over a hundred people,

I agree with you. Here and there I do see that they take some of our opinions into account, but that's only a little piece if the cake I think TTG needs to work on this.

• U a nerd

i don't think a chatroom was that smart of an idea.

• edited July 2015

Yeah I've read it too, though I don't remember all of it.

I think it's the art style that gets to me sometimes. Which is partly why I don't love it, but still very great :^)

It was but Maka«s all around badass. Yeah but if you read the manga you see that Maka's courage influences Soul. He cant fight alone but

• If they don't, well, then I will programme my own version of the game!!

I pray for cake!

Yes, I think they really should. Hopefully some of the backlash at least got to their heads. It'd be really sad to see that they don't care about the opinion of well over a hundred people,

• edited July 2015

Uhh, never heard of a chatroom before...

r u guys leaving me behind? ;_;

EDIT: never mind I found it :)

• edited July 2015

What chat room?

Edit : Never mind , I found it

Yeah, everyone's there now. But it's a good place to vent steam at Telltale ("GIVE US RHYIONA!")

• L I V E

FOR RHYIONA

• Alt text

One more to go and I'll be done for today.

• I joined the chat room but my computer kept crashing while I was there! so weird! :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm not joining the chat room... Got enough outlets for chatting already

• Oh my god this is too cute. ;-; Too cute for words.

• Cute. <3

• edited July 2015

Wow you draw these fast!

also..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dies because this is so great oh my god..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.