Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wolf! You can't die yet! Not until Loaster Bot is finished!!

Never Forget

Loaster Bot 4lyf

• Wolf

He loved Rhyiona

O_O.............

YOU'RE A GUY!?!?!?!?

• THE PLOT TWISTS

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Wolf He loved Rhyiona O_O............. YOU'RE A GUY!?!?!?!?

• You can't blame the inquisition for being friendly ^^

Vernaya posted: »

That awkward moment... xD

• This is too damn cute!! :3

Awww man, I want her to say this to him now :D

buntingsir posted: »

The cheesiest one yet. Cheese explosion.

• Sure ;D
    And i appreciate that))

armis37 posted: »

You can't blame the inquisition for being friendly ^^

• Alt text

tfw the cheese is too good

buntingsir posted: »

The cheesiest one yet. Cheese explosion.

• So, I just watched Jurassic World, and Tales should end like that with Rhys and Fiona ;3

• Aww, that would be so cute!

"We should stick together, you know, for survival." <3

Poogers555 posted: »

So, I just watched Jurassic World, and Tales should end like that with Rhys and Fiona ;3

• He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel about this.

Part of him yelled 'happy!' but the more rational side told him he probably shouldn't be encouraging this.

But it was hard to say anything at all when he looked at the too-big-for-the-kitchen robot bending down as best he could to cradle their new toaster in his arms.

"Uh..." Rhys started, unsure, "Loader Bot?"

"Yes, father."

When the robot didn't even turn to face him Rhys was sure they needed to do something about this.

"What... are you doing?"

This prompted him to turn, finally, and proudly lift the toaster in the air and all Rhys could do was helplessly stare at his wife -- only to find out she, too, was staring ahead with an open mouth -- and then his only source of help was gone.

"Father, mother," Loader Bot excitedly shook the white toaster, "meet my girlfriend."

Rhys almost choked on his own spit and Fiona made a sound that sounded awfully like a wheeze.

"What?"

It was an unintelligible response but it was the only he was capable of giving at that moment. Loader Bot didn't seem bothered though, trying to bob his head up and down and using his whole body instead.

"Yes, father! Her name is... I don't know her name yet..."

"Um," Fiona finally spoke up, "I don't think she can tell you."

"She will!" He insisted, setting the toaster carefully on his lap. "I must find a way to make her open up more."

As the robot rocked it back and forth like a baby, Rhys nudged Fiona with an elbow before gesturing for her to follow him. With a simple nod, he moved out of Loader Bot's line of sight and raised his hands to his head.

"What the hell?!"

"Calm down," she rubbed her temples, "it's probably just a phase."

"Gortys started like this with Claptrap and it wasn't a phase!"

"Claptrap is sentient, at least." She shrugged. "I like him."

"Well, I don't. He's such a... a..."

"Oh, please," she interrupted him, "you would have hated anyone she chose."

It was hard to admit that he knew she was right so changing subjects seemed like the more appropriate response, he decided, when he saw her smirking smugly.

"Whatever," he could see her rolling her eyes at his comeback,"we still need to do something about this. Why is he obsessed with the toaster?"

"We should have a talk with him." He nodded frantically. "Calmly."

Nothing had changed when they made their way back to the kitchen -- he continued singing lullabies to the toaster -- and he could feel Fiona patting him on the back as a sign for him to start. He tried mouthing a why-me-you're-his-mother but the glare she gave him nade him stop half way in.

"Loader Bot," he started, carefully, getting his attention, "can we talk?"

"Yes. I want Toasty to meet the family!"

Rhys winced.

"To-toasty?"

"She won't tell me her real name," the robot looked down, "so I gave her a nickname."

"Right..." Rhys ran a hand through his hair awkwardly, "listen, Loader Bot... toasters... toasters don't have feelings."

He took a step back when he wrapped his arms around the object protectively with a loud gasp before pointing an accusing finger at them.

"You're hurting her feelings!"

"No, no, no!" Fiona finally had pity on him. "She's an object, Loader Bot... not a robot like you. She isn't even a "she"... She's an... "it", I guess."

He shook his head stubbornly and his voice sounded tearful; Rhys really wasn't sure how that was possible.

"You don't understand our love..."

"We're your parents!" Rhys panicked. "We just want what's best for you and you're just going to end up getting hurt!"

But he didn't respond, holding onto the toaster tightly and ignoring everyone. Rhys felt a tug on his sleeve and let himself be dragged to the corner again, sparing his son a last glance before disappearing.

"What? This is serious, we gotta--"

"Stop."

He felt Fiona's hand press against his mouth and let himself go quiet. When she felt it was safe, she continued.

"We have to get a new toaster."

"But," he interrupted, "he'll just hate us if we get rid of... Toasty, I guess."

"I don't mean to get rid of her," she winked and he grew perplexed, "maybe we can make her real."

"What do you...?"

"Can't you modify the toaster to make it a robot?"

He wasn't sure if she was really suggesting what he thought she was but the idea somehow didn't sound as stupid as he wished it did.

"Well, I could try."

"Well, then try." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I believe in you."

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"Well, not all the time."

"Oh."

But when she leaned in and kissed him, he remembered there really wasn't a choice in the end -- he'd do anything for his family. So when they broke apart all it took was an encouraging smile for him to yell.

"Hey, Loader Bot, lemme get to know Toasty better."

I cannot believe I just wrote this.

btw I came back from the dead to give you this

• edited July 2015

also forgive typos cause tablet is a bitch </3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel about this. Part of him yelled 'happy!' but the more rational side told him he probably should

• Uh, yes. ;-; I never said I wasn't. ;-;

Wolf He loved Rhyiona O_O............. YOU'RE A GUY!?!?!?!?

• Hey, how else would Tales end, amiiirt?

Aww, that would be so cute! "We should stick together, you know, for survival."

• Tablets surely are bitches when it comes to typing :(

also forgive typos cause tablet is a bitch </3

• Lol, Rhys isn't as badass as Owen is though :P

Though I think Fiona is tougher than Claire :)

So, I just watched Jurassic World, and Tales should end like that with Rhys and Fiona ;3

• Alt text

He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel about this. Part of him yelled 'happy!' but the more rational side told him he probably should

• Yeah, but Claire can run super sanic in heels!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, Rhys isn't as badass as Owen is though :P Though I think Fiona is tougher than Claire

• As evidenced by my typo. ;-;

"us a bitch"

WOW

armis37 posted: »

Tablets surely are bitches when it comes to typing

• Yeah, that was quite impressive :D

She can run in heels without stumbling or anything like that!

Yeah, but Claire can run super sanic in heels!

• Alt text

Also:

Alt text

THANK

• With a choice of course >:D

Hey, how else would Tales end, amiiirt?

• ;_: you mean i could've called you bro all this time and you didn't tell me!?

Uh, yes. ;-; I never said I wasn't. ;-;

• edited July 2015

Finally catch up :D WAIT did wolf die that can't be true ;-; don't do this to me wolf I need you don't make this into an other TWD episode my heart can't take it anymore ;-;

• In my experience, I call everyone here bro or dude, until they say to me "I'm a girl" :P

That has happened to me about 3-4 times now... XD

;_: you mean i could've called you bro all this time and you didn't tell me!?

• Excactly.

• This fic has got everything!

It's got Gortrap, Loaster Bot, Fiona as Claptraps wingwoman, and of course Rhyiona. <3

• Awesome.

• I think you can call a girl bro too. sis just sounds stupid

• edited July 2015

Batmetal

This isn't TFTB related, but I thought it was too damn funny!!! XD

• Well, it's never too late. :D

• I came back to life.

For Rhyiona. <3

Finally catch up WAIT did wolf die that can't be true ;-; don't do this to me wolf I need you don't make this into an other TWD episode my heart can't take it anymore ;-;

• awesome! They are great parents

• AMEN

tfw the cheese is too good

• Lmao, my friend showed me that. IT IS funny.

• Yes! I just had to. :D

This fic has got everything! It's got Gortrap, Loaster Bot, Fiona as Claptraps wingwoman, and of course Rhyiona.

• My friend did the same to me :D

I like to imagine that Rhys listens to this for motivation, or Vaughn listens to it while he's on his exercise bike :P

Killah posted: »

Lmao, my friend showed me that. IT IS funny.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.