Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, Od have to go with Gortys too. :)

Gortys, she's cute (sorry Loaderbot)

• Like, if you had to choose between them, who would you choose? :)

What do you mean by loderbot or gortys?

• Yeah, I guess so. Also, have you heard Laura voice Catherine? She sounds nothing like herself.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, they are both excellent VAs so I don't really find it that surprising.

• edited July 2015

Well i feel that loaderbot would tell Rhys to save gortys because as you can see loaderbot cares for gortys he does not let go of gortys almost at the end of the episode were he loses his legs ): and he will die to keep his friends and family safe so i would pick gortys she is to inocente i just cant let her die loaderbot will understand ;-;

Like, if you had to choose between them, who would you choose?

• That's a different way of looking at it. I wasn't even thinking about how Loaderbot would feel. :)

Well i feel that loaderbot would tell Rhys to save gortys because as you can see loaderbot cares for gortys he does not let go of gortys alm

• Gortys. But I still love LB. :(

Random conversation starter, engage! Loaderbot or Gortys?

• I haven't! Is the game good?

Yeah, I guess so. Also, have you heard Laura voice Catherine? She sounds nothing like herself.

• Everybody chose Gortys lmao. :P

Gortys. But I still love LB.

• Oh yeah, definetly! I really like all the characters, and the story is really interesting, it's nothing like I've ever seen before. It's one of those weird Japanese games, but it's still reallly good. And its a puzzle game! :D

I haven't! Is the game good?

• Gortys. She is just, to adorable.

Random conversation starter, engage! Loaderbot or Gortys?

• Goodnight, I ought to go to bed or I will die. lol Sweet Rhyiona dreams to you all. Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. <3

• One of those japanese ones meaning what? :P At least the RPG horror ones are pretty amazing!

Oh yeah, definetly! I really like all the characters, and the story is really interesting, it's nothing like I've ever seen before. It's one of those weird Japanese games, but it's still reallly good. And its a puzzle game!

• sadly

not really

• I should probably sleep too, almost 5AM.

Going to sleep... forever. :^)

Or at least until 12 lmao

Good night

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

I should probably sleep too, almost 5AM. Going to sleep... forever. :^) Or at least until 12 lmao Good night

• No, no! I love weird Japanese games, are you kidding me?! I just wasn't sure if you liked them! :P

One of those japanese ones meaning what? :P At least the RPG horror ones are pretty amazing!

• Haha! Poor Loaderbot! :P

Gortys. She is just, to adorable.

• ar trebui sa te faci dealer de chestii de genu XD

But still how?I need to see one of your speed arts

• Nennene.

XDJulieXD posted: »

ar trebui sa te faci dealer de chestii de genu XD

• edited July 2015

Thanx.And what program u use?

• Hmmm it's mighty lonely here.... Probably cuz I'm the only Pacific Standard Time guy here -___-

• Heh, ok, I think I replied to the right comment then! Comment layout is a little confusing sometimes! Especially if the pictures load slowly and everything jumps. :o

HazzatheMan posted: »

You replied to me with something about the eyeball in Fiona's inventory :P

• Photoshop elements 9. I also have sai..it's better but I know how to draw with Photoshop so that's why I'm using it instead! ;D

Thanx.And what program u use?

• Alt text
    I wanna stay awake since I haven't commented in the last few days but sleeeeeep. ;~;

• awesome... ??

buntingsir posted: »

AWESOME

• I feel you bro.('~')

JCleto10 posted: »

Hmmm it's mighty lonely here.... Probably cuz I'm the only Pacific Standard Time guy here -___-

• Loader Bot/Toasty OTP. <3

What if they made her real... but she turned out to be a lesbian robot! :o Plot twist! Poor Loader Bot though. This is funny! And Gortys/Claptrap reference, I like it.

He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel about this. Part of him yelled 'happy!' but the more rational side told him he probably should

• yeah, it's 11:12 am where i live... and until 3 pm or so there is not so much activity here :(

JCleto10 posted: »

Hmmm it's mighty lonely here.... Probably cuz I'm the only Pacific Standard Time guy here -___-

• tfw you realize the "love is in the air" part was probably meant for Rhysha scene

Alt text

• Alt text

a SOFA?????????? they're clearly flirting

• Everyone knows what a sofa is really good for...

rhonu posted: »

• So that's what they meant when they said we'll need a bug spray.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

tfw you realize the "love is in the air" part was probably meant for Rhysha scene

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TheQuebecer posted: »

Everyone knows what a sofa is really good for...

• Well, I get what does Fiona means :P

• i don't and i'm intrigued ngl

Killah posted: »

Well, I get what does Fiona means :P

• sitting?

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

10 more days till I make a super amazing speech again? I'll try to make it the biggest speech I've ever made even though something really aw

• Hehe.

i don't and i'm intrigued ngl

• that's cozy :^)

• Alt text

This guy knows

Sign in to comment in this discussion.