Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Awww, don't worry, it was very amusing :3

I recall you panicking thinking that posting over 40 comments would get you banned, so I basically had to be your saviour by explaining that that wouldn't happen :P

So you think I'm cute and lovely?! :O Joke, but thank you anyways :')

rhonu posted: »

oh god......... well this is awkward.......... i woke up like an hour ago and my mom said i didn't react weirdly to anesthesia, she told

• aw, i'm glad at least it made you laugh!

xfuriouss posted: »

don't worry, it was kinda funny :P

• IKR XD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hehe, that works :P

• you've just created heaven

xfuriouss posted: »

what have i done... http://www.jibjab.com/view/NMpXWquaRHezuFvMdCzViA

• No problemo amigo (amigo means friend C: )
    BRO FIST <3

Thanks Brah!! XD

• I know what amigo means bruh :P

BRO FIST!

No problemo amigo (amigo means friend C: ) BRO FIST

• thank god my mom put me to sleep though, because i could've gone on and on with my rambling and that may have been a problem in the end... when i got out of it and i read that @john_smith13 told me to read my earlier comments, i imagined like 3 pages of just me saying nonsense and at first i was terrified, i thought i went like off topic talking about my life or whatever but it looks like rhyiona was the only thing i could think about. i don't know how to feel about that... but telltale should feel proud? :P

well, i don't think i had the brain capacity to lie... B)

Awww, don't worry, it was very amusing I recall you panicking thinking that posting over 40 comments would get you banned, so I basicall

• ;D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thanks Julie and human Gortys!

• edited July 2015

NOW THAT'S BRO, BRO :D i did NOT know that :b tu eres mi mejor amigo :D (you are my best and you already know what amigo means :b) BRO FIST <3

I know what amigo means bruh :P BRO FIST!

• Don't worry about it, I've done far worse when I've been drunk :P This was funny :D

Awww <3

thank god my mom put me to sleep though, because i could've gone on and on with my rambling and that may have been a problem in the end... w

• My Spanish is very bad :P

The only other languages I have any real grasp over are German and Russian (German is my better subject by far though)

BRO FIST<3

NOW THAT'S BRO, BRO i did NOT know that :b tu eres mi mejor amigo (you are my best and you already know what amigo means :b) BRO FIST

• Hey, guys! Did anyone have Fiona's model for XNALara?

• You know German and Russian NOW THAT'S AWESOME :D

My Spanish is very bad :P The only other languages I have any real grasp over are German and Russian (German is my better subject by far though) BRO FIST<3

• To say I know them is an over-statement :P

I can speak, read and write some German. I took it as a subject in school ,and now my only real supply of it is Rammstein!

I know like 10 words in Russian... And trying to read/write it is impossible for me! XP

You know German and Russian NOW THAT'S AWESOME

• ugh wow I've been listening the same song over an hour now... I can't stop! :O I should do things! I don't have time for this!

• Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life

Man... It's sad that I have to play the waiting game again for more episodes :(

Guess I should start playing GOT...

• That sounds like me when I'm writing :P

Music helps me with ideas... But I tend to listen to the same song for over an hour!! XD

ugh wow I've been listening the same song over an hour now... I can't stop! :O I should do things! I don't have time for this!

• What song are you hearing?

ugh wow I've been listening the same song over an hour now... I can't stop! :O I should do things! I don't have time for this!

• We'll i wish you luck on your journey my friend on learning how to write,read, and speak German and Russian :D again sorry i did not know that :b BRO FIST <3

To say I know them is an over-statement :P I can speak, read and write some German. I took it as a subject in school ,and now my only rea

• Lol, master of languages :P

BRO FIST <3

We'll i wish you luck on your journey my friend on learning how to write,read, and speak German and Russian again sorry i did not know that :b BRO FIST

• after TFTBL episode 1 i spent like one entire month listening to busy earnin over and over and over and over every day at every hour. i couldn't listen to anything else that wasn't busy earnin. i felt trapped and subjugated by a song. and now i want to listen to it again...

• Alt text

Final catch up again today we have a new member joing us welcome to the family Hazza:D BRO FIST<3, welcome back furiouss BRO FIST<3,

• SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. Telltale give us ep4!!!

Alt text

Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life Man... It's sad that I have to play the waiting game again for more episodes Guess I should start playing GOT...

• Playing the waiting game sucks a lot =(

Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life Man... It's sad that I have to play the waiting game again for more episodes Guess I should start playing GOT...

• Don't worry, episode 4 will be out soon! And by soon, I mean September...

• exactly! I'm trying to concentrate on drawing but I get interrupted when I have to bush that replay button over and over again! ;D

That sounds like me when I'm writing :P Music helps me with ideas... But I tend to listen to the same song for over an hour!! XD

• It was great! This gif should sum up last night:

Alt text

oh god......... well this is awkward.......... i woke up like an hour ago and my mom said i didn't react weirdly to anesthesia, she told

• It's a Finnish song.. xD

What song are you hearing?

• Alt text

• Achievement unlocked: Master of languages!!!
    Also Achievement unlocked: BRO FIST SOMEONE 3 TIMES!!!

Lol, master of languages :P BRO FIST

• OH YES

ABigBadWolf posted: »

1 more like for Green to whore out again

• (?) Chewbacca will not forget that :D BRO FIST <3

• Sweeeeet :D

BRO FIST :3 (This is gonna be our thing now, always BRO FIST each other!)

Achievement unlocked: Master of languages!!! Also Achievement unlocked: BRO FIST SOMEONE 3 TIMES!!!

• Same here :P

Some songs I don't have on my iPod so I have to go onto YouTube, where the replay button is non-existent :(

exactly! I'm trying to concentrate on drawing but I get interrupted when I have to bush that replay button over and over again! ;D

• hazza confirmed for second most lewd person :^)

... I liked the last one he posted

• 0 LIKES FOR GREEN TO WHORE AGAIN

WHERE IS HE

Killah posted: »

OH YES

• We'll get it for Christmas, don't worry!

YES! Wait...NO! I don't want to wait the next episode any longer!! :O

• We're all different; it doesn't make a work less valuable than another. :)

JCleto10 posted: »

I wish I was as good as that @ABigBadWolf guy though. But I guess we can't all be gods

• I hope everything goes well for you!

Rhyiona will be with you. <3

Kruzii posted: »

seriously 700+ comments? what did I miss? got sedative tablets from my doctor(have a reeeeeaaaalllyyyy important exam tomorrow) and I can do

• We all kind of understood what was going on. You don't need to apologise for it! The posts were actually funny. :D I think we all enjoyed them!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.