Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I wish I could help. Hopefully someone here can! Good luck. <3

Houpps posted: »

Hey, guys! Did anyone have Fiona's model for XNALara?

• Yeah, play GoT, it's really good as well. :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life Man... It's sad that I have to play the waiting game again for more episodes Guess I should start playing GOT...

• Have you read my smut? >:)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hazza confirmed for second most lewd person :^)

• of 2016*

MichaelBP posted: »

Don't worry, episode 4 will be out soon! And by soon, I mean September...

• Oh, believe me, I noticed how lewd you are from chapter 3.

Have you read my smut?

• Hehehehe..... That was 2,000 words of fluff and smut combined >:D

So, you gonna be a bro and leave me some reviews?? :(

(I seriously crave reviews, like on every single chapter, it is my biggest flaw as a person, I just NEED reviews)

Oh, believe me, I noticed how lewd you are from chapter 3.

• edited July 2015

I'm going to review eventually, that's a promise. :) I don't really use FF.net though so it's okay to go Anon, right?

I mean... I use it to read stories but you know. :P

Hehehehe..... That was 2,000 words of fluff and smut combined >:D So, you gonna be a bro and leave me some reviews?? (I seriously crave reviews, like on every single chapter, it is my biggest flaw as a person, I just NEED reviews)

• And episode 5? It'll get cancelled...

of 2016*

• You're kidding....right?..

of 2016*

• I'm left spechless.... : I

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's a Finnish song.. xD

• Probably preparing :^)

0 LIKES FOR GREEN TO WHORE AGAIN WHERE IS HE

• Pinky promise? :D

Yeah you can Guest review on there, just put the name as ABigBadWolf or something like that so I know it's you :)

So you don't read fanfiction anymore? Or you're just too busy to? :/

I'm going to review eventually, that's a promise. I don't really use FF.net though so it's okay to go Anon, right? I mean... I use it to read stories but you know. :P

• Pinky promise!

Alright, good, that works. :D Thank you!

Well, part of me is really busy but the other part of me has read almost everything from my fandoms. That or some stories are just... yeah. Really bad grammar and whatnot. :/

Pinky promise? Yeah you can Guest review on there, just put the name as ABigBadWolf or something like that so I know it's you So you don't read fanfiction anymore? Or you're just too busy to?

• lmao getting a nice outfit ready :^)

Killah posted: »

Probably preparing :^)

• Today is your lucky day and you came to the right place because i happen to know where the fiona model is :D

Here you go

Houpps posted: »

Hey, guys! Did anyone have Fiona's model for XNALara?

• Yay :3

Cool, and thank you again! :D

I see. I know TDAU Act 1 has it's share of grammar mistakes (my first ever fanfic) but I do get better :P

Pinky promise! Alright, good, that works. Thank you! Well, part of me is really busy but the other part of me has read almost everything from my fandoms. That or some stories are just... yeah. Really bad grammar and whatnot.

• I notice on PS4 that it has 2,000 likes, but Tales has like 7,000!! :D

Yeah, play GoT, it's really good as well.

• edited July 2015

You're welcome. <3

No, it's fine, I mean the really terrible ones where it's hard to even read one sentence. Believe me, they're more common than you'd think. Or when they leave A/Ns saying "omg!! i cant believe I wrote that!! ahhahahahah"

Yay Cool, and thank you again! I see. I know TDAU Act 1 has it's share of grammar mistakes (my first ever fanfic) but I do get better :P

• edited July 2015

I'm left spechless.... : I

• Well, imo, Tales is better but GoT is still really good.

I notice on PS4 that it has 2,000 likes, but Tales has like 7,000!!

• Alt text

"Do you believe love is a battlefield?"

Alt text

"Sure?"

Alt text

"Then I wanna declare war on you."

Alt text

"!!!"

• This is beautiful! So romantic. Fiona's outfit looks even more beautiful than in the game! <3

HEY THERE Guys, I missed you so much. I'm working hard at my summer work as waitress and it's kinda suck. Also I can read this thread

• rhys is one smooth mofo xD

"Do you believe love is a battlefield?" "Sure?" "Then I wanna declare war on you." "!!!"

• Nice! Wait first cause I'm going to color your fanarts, your family like Quiff...

fiiiiine it's funnish finnish blahblah

• "The Rumble On Pandora" is gonna worth it.

"Do you believe love is a battlefield?" "Sure?" "Then I wanna declare war on you." "!!!"

• Alt text

rhys is one smooth mofo xD

• Dude! you saved me!

Alt text

Today is your lucky day and you came to the right place because i happen to know where the fiona model is Here you go

• I guess people like tales so much because it's so different! TTG used to to just sad and dramatic stuff (I'm not saying that's bad) so Tales feels really refreshing! :3

Well, imo, Tales is better but GoT is still really good.

• Alt text

"The Rumble On Pandora" is gonna worth it.

• lora.. something.. Me: yo, Doc bro! I need to pass this thing on friday, but when I'm too nervous I don't get anything done! Doc Bro:alrighty, I give ya da staff. there are 20 tablets. If one tablet doesn't work, take a second one. Aaaaaan you might can get addicted from it, so.. stop as soon as you can Me: alrighto, Doctoro!

went home, took one and slept for 16 hours. :(

So I got this tablets. tried one yesterday and was knocked out for 16Hours :O Can I have those tablets?! Seriously, what are they giving you?!?!?! XD

• I think they made funny games before they picked up TWD (though I don't actually know this for sure) so they have experience in comedy. But yeah, after they got famous it's just been drama so this is kind of nice. :P Even though TWD will forever be my favourite.

I guess people like tales so much because it's so different! TTG used to to just sad and dramatic stuff (I'm not saying that's bad) so Tales feels really refreshing!

• Thanks bro!!

I hope everything goes well for you! Rhyiona will be with you.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

(I couldn't find that Rhys gif..)

• It's still appropriate since he's talking to her. :^)

(I couldn't find that Rhys gif..)

• edited July 2015

195 likes! @Green613, your time has come

• edited July 2015

:3

Oh FF.net actually tries to delete Author's Notes chapters believe it or not :P I have considered putting one on TDAU Act 2 because I haven't updated it for nearly 5 months, but I don't think it'll help much...

I have read some really bad ones as well XD

You're welcome. No, it's fine, I mean the really terrible ones where it's hard to even read one sentence. Believe me, they're more common than you'd think. Or when they leave A/Ns saying "omg!! i cant believe I wrote that!! ahhahahahah"

• Alt text

• Oh, I think A/N chapters as updates are totally fine but interrupting a serious talk to pretend you're chatting with the characters is a little too much, ya know. :P Some people do that.

They're really common. I guess it comes from the fact a lot of children write for the website and hey, you gotta start somewhere.

Oh FF.net actually tries to delete Author's Notes chapters believe it or not :P I have considered putting one on TDAU Act 2 because I haven'

• I don't know any other TTG games than Walking dead, Wolf among us, GoT, Tales..and those upcoming games sooo... :D

TWD first season was the most amazing experience ever. I have never been as invested in a story as back then! Drama suits that game very well just like humor fits Tales! :3 Tales is my new favorite TTG game but TWD will always have that special place in my heart. <3

I think they made funny games before they picked up TWD (though I don't actually know this for sure) so they have experience in comedy. But

Sign in to comment in this discussion.