Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, 130 members :O

That's really a lot of people.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

There's just so many people it's hard to believe.

• We'll get more. :^)

WE NEED MORE

• It's amazing how one thread joined so many people over a mutual love for one ship. :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, 130 members :O That's really a lot of people.

• Hey, I made it!

Achievement unlocked.

• ayyyyy

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

Hey, I made it! Achievement unlocked.

• That's pretty amazing, when you think about it.

Well, I'm glad I'm part of this community :D

It's amazing how one thread joined so many people over a mutual love for one ship.

• Alt text

This wasn't the first picture (and this was made as a joke) but look at one of our starting points. :')

That's pretty amazing, when you think about it. Well, I'm glad I'm part of this community

• well he said to fiona he eats too much ice cream so i don't think so...

i don't find abs aesthetically pleasant i want him to have a lil chubby tummy aw that would be cute

HazzatheMan posted: »

Anyone else notice that Rhys has tattoo's on his torso??? Maybe he's got some serious abs as well...

• Alt text

When your teacher asks you to learn 3D models, and you do not exactly what you asked for.
    (First experience in XNALara)

• i'm in a bad mood because i'm very very hungry but i can't eat anything solid because of the tooth extraction and i made myself sad with some angsty prompts for rhyiona fanfiction i need some happy please save me from myself

• Aw, from 14 to 130 people :')

I must admit that I had "stalked" this thread a lot before I decided to join. It'd be pretty awful if they don't even include, I dunno, some small choice about who we ship? And pls no forced Rhysha, TT.

This wasn't the first picture (and this was made as a joke) but look at one of our starting points. :')

• Awww :3

Rhys is skinny looking, but I suppose a slight bit of chubbiness would be cute for him :D

rhonu posted: »

well he said to fiona he eats too much ice cream so i don't think so... i don't find abs aesthetically pleasant i want him to have a lil chubby tummy aw that would be cute

• Would you like me to write you some Rhyiona fluff? :)

i'm in a bad mood because i'm very very hungry but i can't eat anything solid because of the tooth extraction and i made myself sad with some angsty prompts for rhyiona fanfiction i need some happy please save me from myself

• Bless your soul ;-;

Amazing. <3

Houpps posted: »

When your teacher asks you to learn 3D models, and you do not exactly what you asked for. (First experience in XNALara)

• Uh...try to slowly take out the tooth that hurts you..?

i'm in a bad mood because i'm very very hungry but i can't eat anything solid because of the tooth extraction and i made myself sad with some angsty prompts for rhyiona fanfiction i need some happy please save me from myself

• I see me on there.... sniffles

I'm part of the Rhyiona family? :')

Oh God, someone hug me before I lose it!!

• It's Gortys' birthday and the family throws a party?

• edited July 2015

Penguins actually have kneecaps, but in their bodys!

Alt text

EDIT: ah promts.. what about.. Fiona doesnt know how to drive bicycle and rhys wanna teach her?

PLUS

you ship the most awesome ship in the universe

• edited July 2015

Awww so cute!
    Alt text

Houpps posted: »

When your teacher asks you to learn 3D models, and you do not exactly what you asked for. (First experience in XNALara)

• my god. Yes. Hazza. Please Tell me you are Team Shirtless Rhys too!

Anyone else notice that Rhys has tattoo's on his torso??? Maybe he's got some serious abs as well...

• Alt text

I see me on there.... sniffles I'm part of the Rhyiona family? :') Oh God, someone hug me before I lose it!!

• they took out my wisdom tooth yesterday!

Killah posted: »

Uh...try to slowly take out the tooth that hurts you..?

• We actually had 6 at the beggining but yeah, I can't find that one.

It's normal, look how many people confessed they joined after lurking. What matters is you're here! :)

Aw, from 14 to 130 people :') I must admit that I had "stalked" this thread a lot before I decided to join. It'd be pretty awful if they don't even include, I dunno, some small choice about who we ship? And pls no forced Rhysha, TT.

• Ugh, YEAH! XD

Come on, we got shirtless (and sexy) Bigby. So we need shirtless (and super sexy) Rhys! :3

Poogers555 posted: »

my god. Yes. Hazza. Please Tell me you are Team Shirtless Rhys too!

• Of course you are, buddy. :D I waited until you made your decision to add you. :D

I see me on there.... sniffles I'm part of the Rhyiona family? :') Oh God, someone hug me before I lose it!!

• Who would have guessed the penguins actually have kneecaps! I guess you learn something new everyday (:

Kruzii posted: »

Penguins actually have kneecaps, but in their bodys! EDIT: ah promts.. what about.. Fiona doesnt know how to drive bicycle and rhys wanna teach her? PLUS you ship the most awesome ship in the universe

• Alt text

Ugh, YEAH! XD Come on, we got shirtless (and sexy) Bigby. So we need shirtless (and super sexy) Rhys!

• aw, i'm glad! i love how you just talked to me normally even when i didn't make sense <3

We all kind of understood what was going on. You don't need to apologise for it! The posts were actually funny. I think we all enjoyed them!

• Ah, I get it.

they took out my wisdom tooth yesterday!

• thank you, it'll take some time to heal, but then no more tooth aches!

HeartOfGold posted: »

Don't worry about it, it was pretty cute! And I hope you're feeling better soon!

• well i see it was brief but intense... thank you for understanding!

Quiff posted: »

You were a great amusement yesterday, no need to worry :^)

• HOW ABOUT...... sexy awkward times

Would you like me to write you some Rhyiona fluff?

• That. Is the spookiest thing I have ever seen.

Penguins actually have kneecaps, but in their bodys! EDIT: ah promts.. what about.. Fiona doesnt know how to drive bicycle and rhys wanna teach her? PLUS you ship the most awesome ship in the universe

• and they dress loader bot as a princess aw

It's Gortys' birthday and the family throws a party?

• awwww penguins <3

the most awesome ship in the universe with the most awesome community in the universe!

• 2spooky4me

Alt text

That. Is the spookiest thing I have ever seen.

• edited July 2015

Ahh this brings back so many memories, it's adorkable man!!

Credit to @nohuhhuh for these drawings! Part 1 I hope you and @Quiff make a GREAT couple!

• who knows what else they are hiding?

Alt text

That. Is the spookiest thing I have ever seen.

• Hey Wolf, I think I'm on both boats! :P

• Alt text

2spooky4me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.