Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That's, interesting :P

Is that by chance because his VA Troy Baker is also a singer? XD

Quiff posted: »

:^) Waay back in time people had this theory that Rhys was a male siren, cool right?

• Awesome. <3

Houpps posted: »

When your teacher asks you to learn 3D models, and you do not exactly what you asked for. (First experience in XNALara)

• using copy paste eh, eh? I totally do that :P

buntingsir posted: »

Thank you! These are just little pictures, there isn't that much work to do. As for ideas, I make notes in the morning and think of the whole set when I'm going home.

• Hah, good times, right?

Ah gosh memories right there ;_; I was so proud for being put at the roof of the train.

• wow this actually works somehow

People want a piece of you :^)

Green613 posted: »

So 4 more like till 200 eh? Screw you guys for making me whore out so fast >:[ Before I whore out though I'd like to say there will be no

• Who wouldn't want a piece of me? ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

wow this actually works somehow People want a piece of you :^)

• You cooooooould edit it.

tfw you just missed a 666 likes in your feed

• Yes, yes I do actually xD Most of the time I rearrange their figures and then draw faces and other details

nohuhhuh posted: »

using copy paste eh, eh? I totally do that :P

• Tasty cheese, isn't it? :^) I'm glad you like it!

• Alt text

SO CUTE ALWAYS

• god bless that copy paste! :)

buntingsir posted: »

Yes, yes I do actually xD Most of the time I rearrange their figures and then draw faces and other details

• When your keyboard breaks...........

Alt text

• They deserve a blessing, indeed. Also layers deserve it too!

god bless that copy paste!

• Alt text

oh my god................... i got rekt

• Alt text

rhonu posted: »

oh my god................... i got rekt

• Whyyy crying sniff ;___;

Aaaww I'm so sorry to hear that hubby! ;---; Come here!

• It wouldn't be the same ;-;

You cooooooould edit it.

• edited July 2015

A funny story:

After I had played episode 3, I immediately sketched this picture because I love that scene where Sasha and Rhys are riding on top of Loader Bot (without his legs) and Gortys (has now new legs, so absurd but funny joke)

So after few days I looked at this sketch and I started to feel guilty for some reason. So I kinda forgot it even existed and I drew some Rhyiona. More days passed by and I really wanted to finish this but there was something that was holding me back. Then I showed this sketch to my friend and she said "Oh so you ship Rhysha?" and I of course replied that absolutely not. I just..I just like this scene a lot! ;A;

So today I looked at this again and thought: "how silly and stupid can I be? if I want to draw this, then I just have to do it! it doesn't need to mean anything!!"

So the moral of this story is.. why is this shipping such a serious business to me? Even now I feel little ewww while drawing this..I'm so damn silly.. xD

Alt text

• Close enough.

It wouldn't be the same ;-;

• Aye man, feels like forever ago.

Hah, good times, right?

• HAHA poor Sasha. This is cute! You should draw whatever you feel like drawing. :D

A funny story: After I had played episode 3, I immediately sketched this picture because I love that scene where Sasha and Rhys are ridi

• lemme punish your keyboard! >:(

When your keyboard breaks...........

• No idea about that :p

but he is a very good singer indeed!

HazzatheMan posted: »

That's, interesting :P Is that by chance because his VA Troy Baker is also a singer? XD

• yea ;-;

Close enough.

• You buy a new one...

When your keyboard breaks...........

• You bet!

Poogers555 posted: »

CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!

• Well, it's already dead. :/

lemme punish your keyboard! >:(

• Well, yes, but not right now.

You buy a new one...

• edited July 2015

To me, Rhys and Sasha feels like a pair good friends, nothing more than that.

So I, like, fried-ship them??.... AH!

Unconsciously just made the lamest pun ever. But soo worth it!

Anyways try not to think too much about it. Draw whatever you want :)

A funny story: After I had played episode 3, I immediately sketched this picture because I love that scene where Sasha and Rhys are ridi

• edited July 2015

Yep! I don't want to dislike Sasha, I really don't. Se just happens to get in Fiona's way when it comes to Rhys! xD No but seriously I totally agree with you and I actually want to draw something else than Rhyiona now. I sometimes forget that I like the other aspects of this game too not just shipping! :P But as I said, I was just being silly and I'm definitely gonna continue this. I'm just..keeping that axolotl there until I really have to erase it haha

HAHA poor Sasha. This is cute! You should draw whatever you feel like drawing.

• edited July 2015

Whoa that's a really cool looking sketch!

why is this shipping such a serious business to me?

Maybe because it's so cozy here... It's a crucial part of our lives now.

I've been too trying to draw some serious stuff to end up drawing cheesy Rhyiona :p Because It's way more fun and... I think I don't really need to explain. :)

I hope you'll finish this drawing though, It looks so damn awesome already!

• Why not? not rolling in cash right now?

Well, yes, but not right now.

• It still has to be punished!

Alt text

Well, it's already dead.

• Haha, that's the spirit! Just draw what makes you happy. :D

Yep! I don't want to dislike Sasha, I really don't. Se just happens to get in Fiona's way when it comes to Rhys! xD No but seriously I total

• No, that's perfectly fine thankfully. It's just 10PM and I'm not going out right now. :P

Why not? not rolling in cash right now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.