Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• yep. I hope those legs were there mostly for the laughs. (plus I don't want to draw her with those legs! It was hard enough to leave her old design!

Alt text

Poor thing never had a change to charm us! </3

actually..she wasn't really that cute now that I think about it..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I like them but I hope they aren't permanent. Her original design is just too cute to leave behind.

• Same here. I kinda like both though. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

speaking of that scene from ep 3... I don't think we have talked about Gortys' upgrades yet?? In my opinion, sure she has nice leg

• hmm..I'm afraid Jack is gonna really mess things up ;/ (I trusted him, I know I shouldn't but he's a lovable jerk :3)

Poogers555 posted: »

I know I mentioned this before but, it's still interesting seeing Fiona's responses to trusting Jack on top of the Caravan Trusting Jack: Not trusting Jack:

• Evil. :P

kristi78968 posted: »

TFW when you want to make a depressing Rhyiona fanfic I'm a huge jerk, I know. XD

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

I am cheese from head to toes.

• Fiona proud of the bae.

I know I mentioned this before but, it's still interesting seeing Fiona's responses to trusting Jack on top of the Caravan Trusting Jack: Not trusting Jack:

• edited July 2015

haha I sure didn't expect those legs at all xD

RhysAndLee posted: »

I like the new legs design, but I like the Ball design more. Also, when she transformed, I yelled "SHE'S GOT THOSE RUNNER'S LEGS!"

• No, she's much better now. This just reminds me of great her new design is. :D

yep. I hope those legs were there mostly for the laughs. (plus I don't want to draw her with those legs! It was hard enough to leave her old

• Alt text

dayum... i think #1 will be the right choice.

One last (obvious) choice!

• yes! welcome!

Malfoy posted: »

I would like that!

• Seriously, how the hell did I find that design cute!? Go home old Gortys, you are not cute!

No, she's much better now. This just reminds me of great her new design is.

• I'm still looking forward to read it! ;D

kristi78968 posted: »

TFW when you want to make a depressing Rhyiona fanfic I'm a huge jerk, I know. XD

• Alt text

Made more fanart as usual, been trying to do new stuff again Made with SFM/photoshop

• Alt text

smiles i'm so proud of him, frowns i can't believe how much i underestimated him

• i almost fell out ;_;

This wasn't the first picture (and this was made as a joke) but look at one of our starting points. :')

• words can't describe what i am feeling right now.

• Once again, I can't see all replies in my feed. Whyyy?

• I'm guessing the reason for the animosity she holds againts Rhys in the future is definitley to do with Jack taking control of him and messing things up, she knows Rhys probably didn't mean any of the harm Jack caused but she still blames him and holds a grudge for whatever happened. And when Rhys tells his side of the story and you choose not to trust Jack, she looks a bit guilty and maybe starts to question her grudge and slowly accepts he wasn't responsible for Jacks actions, but if you do trust him she sees justification in holding him responsible for what Jack did and just seems disgusted at him.

• Alt text

rhonu posted: »

oh my god................... i got rekt

• Well, she started everything. :D

Seriously, how the hell did I find that design cute!? Go home old Gortys, you are not cute!

• But you held on! That's important. :)

xfuriouss posted: »

i almost fell out ;_;

• Probably the most likely option. I could see Jack maybe making Rhys kill Sasha, but Fiona knows Handsome Jack made him do it, but she might think that Rhys never tried to stop Jack, why she hates Rhys, but doesn't ever seem to threaten his life. Maybe by the end of them telling the story, Fiona will forgive Rhys, based on if you tried your best to keep Jack out, like not trusting jack in ep 2 and 3

Jaesong1 posted: »

I'm guessing the reason for the animosity she holds againts Rhys in the future is definitley to do with Jack taking control of him and messi

• True.. but still.. :P

who knows...maybe I wouldn't even like to draw her if I had never seen that old design before..

Well, she started everything.

• Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

3 more likes

• I can't either :/

Stoopid thing might be bugging...

Once again, I can't see all replies in my feed. Whyyy?

• Maybe! She brought us a lot of fun before the episode was out. :D

True.. but still.. :P who knows...maybe I wouldn't even like to draw her if I had never seen that old design before..

• legs

speaking of that scene from ep 3... I don't think we have talked about Gortys' upgrades yet?? In my opinion, sure she has nice leg

• 2spooky4me

• I have a feeling what Jack did leads into Sasha being killed, but probably by indirect causes from Jacks actions or atleast not by controlling Rhys' body to shoot or physically murder her, I just don't think Fiona regardless if it was Jack hijacking Rhys had killed Sasha, Fiona would never be able to look at Rhys the same way in the present and hold a lot of bloodthirst.

Probably the most likely option. I could see Jack maybe making Rhys kill Sasha, but Fiona knows Handsome Jack made him do it, but she might

• I hope it gets fixed soon..

Quiff posted: »

I can't either Stoopid thing might be bugging...

• And after Fiona forgives Rhys, they will get married and live happily ever after.

..happily ever after...

Probably the most likely option. I could see Jack maybe making Rhys kill Sasha, but Fiona knows Handsome Jack made him do it, but she might

• ONE MORE LIKE!

jk

• Yes, hope...

I hope it gets fixed soon..

• YAY! It may take me a while though. I might get fully started on it once episode 4 releases...in 3 years, BUT Y'KNOOOWWWW.

I'm still looking forward to read it! ;D

• Aww yeah! ;--; I take it back! Gortys is always cute. Even her old design is cute!

Maybe! She brought us a lot of fun before the episode was out.

• That's the spirit, buddy!

Aww yeah! ;--; I take it back! Gortys is always cute. Even her old design is cute!

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Haha, you'll owe me forever now! I'll invite 2 of my friends to like this page now. Just watch it!

• Is this a twisted evil plan or an act of generosity? :P

armis37 posted: »

Haha, you'll owe me forever now! I'll invite 2 of my friends to like this page now. Just watch it!

• Same ):<

Sign in to comment in this discussion.