Things you Find Questionable Thread:

2»

Comments

• Bleached goblin.

AKz Effect posted: »

Gryff's face. I've never seen a telltale face that made me cringe so much.

• So you like it violent?

11/10 would hit that... With a cane.

• Yes.

Brodester08 posted: »

So you like it violent?

• How the hell did he travel from Ironrath to Yunkai in only a few weeks?

Brodester08 posted: »

How the hell did Malcolm find Asher?

• Plot convenience

Nothox posted: »

How the hell did he travel from Ironrath to Yunkai in only a few weeks?

• Well that's probably how long it would take. A few weeks.

Nothox posted: »

How the hell did he travel from Ironrath to Yunkai in only a few weeks?

• That's a more likely cause of death than his wounds. He would have dehydrated long before arriving at Ironrath.

No food or water on the weeks long journey back to Ironrath from the Twins.

• In the beginning they were celebrating their victory and marriage at the Twins. Lots of alcohol and the fact Rodrick was covered by a horse made him able to withstand his wounds, at least in my opinion. If people on bath salts can survive seventeen to thirty standard police issue pistol shots into their chest, I think Rodrick can survive a dead horse and being ignored on the battlefield.

Ethan_Neck posted: »

Still, it would be an incredible bloodloss and we se people die after one sword in their stomach, so its surprising. Its for the plot I guess.

• That had to be the biggest WTF in the game so far.

javoris767 posted: »

Britt's body remained intact after Gared kicked him off a 700 foot wall.

• That Mira Forrester is allowed to walk freely at King's Landing. You'd think she'd have been sent to the dark cells as the relative of a traitor the moment her family joined Robb Stark's cause.

• edited July 2015

I am just worried that Ramsay has already tortured the hell out of Rodrik's betrothed, which will be revealed in Episode 5! And why the hell will Daenerys refuse to give Asher the army even after he did everything she asked.

• A horse sitting on you wont make anything better.
    And well, yeah about that soldier, thats amazing, but its a miracle and not something common.

Barthanax posted: »

In the beginning they were celebrating their victory and marriage at the Twins. Lots of alcohol and the fact Rodrick was covered by a horse

• edited July 2015

Is Asher ever actually going to return to Westeros?

Considering Dany's storyline, no one who goes to Essos ever comes back to Westeros.

tyler8160 posted: »

What the hell is the North Grove really, and how will the Ice Dragon constellation lead us to it? What happened to the soldiers you left

• why arent there any males stripping yet, i want them abs telltale!
  • The fact that lady Margery hates Mira even if you try to kiss her ass. Nothing will make her happy

• RODRICK SHIRTLESS!!

* why arent there any males stripping yet, i want them abs telltale!

• I've found it distracting that I know what's going to happen to the major show characters, and then try to make choices based on that. For instance, in Episode 1, I wasn't asking myself "should I accept Tyrion's help," but rather, "will Tyrion be able to help me before the Purple Wedding and he gets arrested for Joffrey's murder?"

The same thing is shaping up for episode 5, based on the previews. It looks like Cersei is going to pressure Mira to testify against Tyrion (probably falsely). Knowing what we know now about how GoT seasons 4&5 unfolded, would you lift a finger for a Queen Regent who's about to lose her powerful father to patricide and lose her dignity to the Faith Militant? Or can Mira get something useful out of her first? Or should Mira even know this?

Ultimately, what annoys me most is that with two episodes to go, I won't be allowed to put a blade through Ramsay's throat, and the Forresters probably will have to play nice with House Bolton in order to undercut the Whitehills. Sticking to canon can be a real bitch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.