Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015
    1. Fiona
    2. Clementine
    3. Rodrik
    4. Asher
    5. Bigby

Hey, I just wanted to ask, Who Are Your Top 5 Protagonist in any Telltale game?My Top 5:1.Lee 2.Roderick 3.Bigby 4.Rhys 5.Clementine Edit

• wow, you REALLY like bigby :O

Green613 posted: »

* Fiona * Clementine * Rodrik * Asher * Bigby

1. Clementine
    2. Fiona
    3. Rhys
    4. Bigby
    5. Lee

Hey, I just wanted to ask, Who Are Your Top 5 Protagonist in any Telltale game?My Top 5:1.Lee 2.Roderick 3.Bigby 4.Rhys 5.Clementine Edit

• edited July 2015

I do, but 5 is actually my least favorite if that confused you :P I went 5 (least favorite) to 1 (favorite).

EDIT OOPS NOW I SEE WHAT YOURE SAYING LMAO

wow, you REALLY like bigby :O

• Not surprising for me! I usually go at 4-5. :D I'm good and you?

TheCatWolf posted: »

Hey Wolf! How are you? Up at this hour? (It's 2:00am where you live, right?)

1. Lee
    2. Rhys/Fiona
    3. Bigby
    4. Clementine
    5. Rodrik/Gared/other GoT characters

• I'm fine, thanks for asking. :D

I try to sleep early, but for some reason I can't sleep before 1 - 2 am. And I try to wake up early to study, but it's also so difficult. :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Not surprising for me! I usually go at 4-5. I'm good and you?

• I can't sleep before 1-2AM either. I used to -- but this last year I've been making a habit out of staying awake really late and it messed me up, I think. Can't sleep before that anymore.

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I try to sleep early, but for some reason I can't sleep before 1 - 2 am. And I try to wake up early to study, but it's also so difficult.

• Yeah, and that's bad cause if I need to wake up early for some reason, someone has to drag me out of bed. o_o

Damn you, insomnia!

I can't sleep before 1-2AM either. I used to -- but this last year I've been making a habit out of staying awake really late and it messed me up, I think. Can't sleep before that anymore.

• Then the next day I wake up at 12AM-1PM. Yeah. Strange schedule. :P

Yeah, and that's bad cause if I need to wake up early for some reason, someone has to drag me out of bed. o_o Damn you, insomnia!

• You should try to wake up 9-10AM someday, you'll get sleepy the whole day, but maybe you'll be able to sleep early. It doesn't exactly work for me... but you know, you can always try! :P

Then the next day I wake up at 12AM-1PM. Yeah. Strange schedule. :P

1. Lee
    2. Bigby
    3. Rhys/Fiona
    4. Clem
    5. Rodrick

• Also, how did I know 200 wouldnt last long? ;-;

• I've actually tried... I just get sleepy but can't fall asleep. ;-;

You should try to wake up 9-10AM someday, you'll get sleepy the whole day, but maybe you'll be able to sleep early. It doesn't exactly work for me... but you know, you can always try! :P

• edited July 2015

Lasted longer than 169, at least.

Poogers555 posted: »

Also, how did I know 200 wouldnt last long? ;-;

• We both suffer from the same thing. Guess we're on the same boat :P

I've actually tried... I just get sleepy but can't fall asleep. ;-;

• And same ship. :D Kenny would be proud.

We both suffer from the same thing. Guess we're on the same boat :P

• edited July 2015
    1. Lee
    2. Clementine
    3. Rhys/Fiona
    4. Bigby
    5. Gared,Asher,Roderick,Mira,and the rest of the game of thrones character's

• You bet he would! :P

And same ship. Kenny would be proud.

• OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alt text

Alt text

Don't know why I posted two gifs instead of one. Whoops. :D

• Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

AAAW YEAH! 200 LIKES! OWEN APPROVES. EDIT: thank you @armis37

• Alt text

Absolute perfection!

1. Rhys
    2. Lee
    3. Rodrik
    4. Bigby
    5. Clem

• We'll at least will be remembered throughout telltale history :D

Lasted longer than 169, at least.

• Goodnight everyone. See you all tomorrow. :D

• Goodnight.^.^Alt text

Goodnight everyone. See you all tomorrow.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

Goodnight everyone. See you all tomorrow.

• Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Poor adorable Rhys and his inner dork like ask to make fun of them. I feel a little bad for him...

rhonu posted: »

awww this is so cute! it's funny because i wrote a fanfiction about them going to the beach and rhys got a sunburn too... we like to pick on him x)

• I hope those are good feelings. :)

xfuriouss posted: »

words can't describe what i am feeling right now.

• edited July 2015

Based on the shippers who shipped Rhyiona or Rhysha in Tales from the Borderlands Community.

Choose one couple that you think Rhys will be with: Rhyiona (Rhys x Fiona) or Rhysha (Rhys x Sasha)?

Plot: The story took place during and after the events of Unterganger Prison 2 and the development of Tales from the Borderlands' Episode 4 and 5, An undercover member of Rhyiona infiltrates a group of Rhysha who plan to rob a jewelry store while the Rhysha are losing to the Rhyiona in the monstrous, endless war or Nazis are losing to the Untergangers.

Written, Produced, and Created by @98Elliottchin

Executive Producers: @xfuriouss and @Eryka

Co-Producer: @bembiann

Starring: @ABigBadWolf, @Poogers555, @ReggiesLeftArm, @Green613, @Pipas, @GrumpyDof, @Lepa93, and @javoris767

August 2015

The Rumble On Pandora - Official Trailer

• screaming * This is so beautiful! Look at her cute little face! :3
    Houpps posted: »

When your teacher asks you to learn 3D models, and you do not exactly what you asked for. (First experience in XNALara)

• Whoring Green is one of my favourite things. :D

Green613 posted: »

So 4 more like till 200 eh? Screw you guys for making me whore out so fast >:[ Before I whore out though I'd like to say there will be no

1. Fiona
    2. Clementine
    3. Rhys
    4. Lee
    5. Bigby

I guess I don't like the GoT ones enough to compare to the rest. >.>

• We have the same faves! :o Just in a slightly different order.

* Clementine * Fiona * Rhys * Bigby * Lee

• One of the best trailers I've ever watched. :D

Based on the shippers who shipped Rhyiona or Rhysha in Tales from the Borderlands Community. Choose one couple that you think Rhys will b

1. Rhys
    2. Clementine
    3. Bigby
    4. Fiona
    5. Duck

• ACTIOOOON!!

Based on the shippers who shipped Rhyiona or Rhysha in Tales from the Borderlands Community. Choose one couple that you think Rhys will b

• The difference it makes... just wow.

Poogers555 posted: »

I know I mentioned this before but, it's still interesting seeing Fiona's responses to trusting Jack on top of the Caravan Trusting Jack: Not trusting Jack:

• Uhm... @nohuhhuh please explain this...

Skidor??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.