Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• RIP in pepperoni :(

Quiff posted: »

On my walk today I saw a run over toad by the roadside... it couldn't have been... @festivetech380?

• Thank you for the help! <3

armis37 posted: »

Well, not sure I should say it, but congratulations on 200 likes! Keep being awesome!

• Thank you! <3

Pipas posted: »

Congratz on the 201st like!

• I love these, thanks for doing this, Paul!

• Tell us if you end up playing!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Good morning you beautiful shippers! XD So my laptop is still fucked, which means I'll be spending the day moving back and forth to my de

• Hello x Thread confirmed. :^)

Bump, bump, bump... Stalin' alive... Stayin' alive...

• Does anyone have a video where Fiona punches Rhys in the neck in the present time? When she asks the stranger if she can punch him. No, I'm not that creepy, I just need it for something I'm making (Rhyiona themed of course) .

I just need that little scene, it surely doesn't last long, just a few seconds. Can somebody send me only that part? pls I'm desparate

• Wow, that's funny, it was almost the same list. :D

HeartOfGold posted: »

We have the same faves! Just in a slightly different order.

• Remember our glory, Telltale.

We'll at least will be remembered throughout telltale history

• Oh, man, that was super awesome!

Based on the shippers who shipped Rhyiona or Rhysha in Tales from the Borderlands Community. Choose one couple that you think Rhys will b

• in what format? like a youtube video? i can do that!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Does anyone have a video where Fiona punches Rhys in the neck in the present time? When she asks the stranger if she can punch him. No, I'm

• “Why? What if that had gone wrong?” Fiona looked at Rhys for a moment before setting a kiss on his cheek.

oh MY GOD TOO CUTE

I loved this. This was golden. <3

So this is my first ever TFTB Rhyiona one-shot. It isn't the longest thing, but I was both tired and struggling when I wrote this last night

• aw thank you, you are so sweet uvu you leave me yearning for more!

You wanted a fanfic No problem, there will be more! XD

• edited July 2015

So yesterday I saw someone on the thread talking about what would Gortys be like if she had Dave Fennoy's (Lee's VA in TWDG) voice...or hair. So I used some Lee's lines (swearing 10/10 lol) and I guess it is supposed to be funny? Or cool.

Lee's voice isn't really loud so you'll maybe have to turn up the speakers

Gortys being hardcore af 10/10

• Yeah, that'd be great! I just need that little scene. Thank you :D <3

rhonu posted: »

in what format? like a youtube video? i can do that!

• Thanks to @Quiff i don't have time to draw anymore... :(

This is my new hobby now. "high heels flower dress swamp skiing" is the best thing ever!

Alt text

• You are so nice! :3

armis37 posted: »

Well, not sure I should say it, but congratulations on 200 likes! Keep being awesome!

• "I think I expected... something different."

HAHA

So yesterday I saw someone on the thread talking about what would Gortys be like if she had Dave Fennoy's (Lee's VA in TWDG) voice...or hair

• That's nice. But it's a bit....quiet right now.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Finally, I come back to 100+ comments. My life is complete.

• Well, technically you still drew this. :^)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thanks to @Quiff i don't have time to draw anymore... This is my new hobby now. "high heels flower dress swamp skiing" is the best thing ever!

• It'll pass. :) It always does.

That's nice. But it's a bit....quiet right now.

• I need writing prompts. I am completely uninspired right now.

• Heh, well I just got my lunch so I'm gonna watch Red Dwarf while I eat that, THEN I'll play GOT :D

Tell us if you end up playing!

• Thank you :3

Excellent! There will be more... At some point! XD

“Why? What if that had gone wrong?” Fiona looked at Rhys for a moment before setting a kiss on his cheek. oh MY GOD TOO CUTE I loved this. This was golden.

• That's good :D

rhonu posted: »

aw thank you, you are so sweet uvu you leave me yearning for more!

• Let us know if you like it! In my opinion, the first episode is kinda "meh" but it gets much better!

Heh, well I just got my lunch so I'm gonna watch Red Dwarf while I eat that, THEN I'll play GOT

• edited July 2015

I saw that movie...

I'm not gonna say it was bad, but I didn't think very highly of it either. Emilia Clarke wasn't that great as Sarah, and Reese was kinda dull too :/

Still, Arnold always gives a great performance as a killer robot!!! XD

I watched Terminator: Genisys 3 hours after the release of The Rumble On Pandora Trailer! it's so cool! It has 8 people inside watching. :I Reese and Sarah have similarities to Rhys and Fiona. I know some of you have watched that.

• Waits for Ep 5 to have some sort of "Let me go" choice

So this is my first ever TFTB Rhyiona one-shot. It isn't the longest thing, but I was both tired and struggling when I wrote this last night

• Gortys and Loader Bot (and Toatsy and clappy) go to a Halloween party. Rhys and fiona try to figure out what they can do together while the kids are not at home. Hehe

I need writing prompts. I am completely uninspired right now.

• Banned from the community. I think that's a perma-ban isn't it?

Killah posted: »

Who? Isn't that user like...banned?

• Dammit :D i already blew it

Well, technically you still drew this. :^)

• That scene was funny, but cringy :P

Punched in the neck, by Fiona... OUCH!

Does anyone have a video where Fiona punches Rhys in the neck in the present time? When she asks the stranger if she can punch him. No, I'm

• I got 3 for you:

• Rhyiona
    • Awkward
    • Cute

I need writing prompts. I am completely uninspired right now.

• Thank you! I'll see what i can do. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Gortys and Loader Bot (and Toatsy and clappy) go to a Halloween party. Rhys and fiona try to figure out what they can do together while the kids are not at home. Hehe

• I've heard from a few people that the first 3 episodes are kinda meh, then episode 4 is amazing :P

Let us know if you like it! In my opinion, the first episode is kinda "meh" but it gets much better!

• When ìsn't Rhyiona cute amirite :P

I got 3 for you: * Rhyiona * Awkward * Cute

• WHY?! Why why why why....

Why would you do that to me dude? :'(

Poogers555 posted: »

Waits for Ep 5 to have some sort of "Let me go" choice

• Well, I liked it a lot from episode 2 onwards but episode 4 is definitely the best.

I've heard from a few people that the first 3 episodes are kinda meh, then episode 4 is amazing :P

• This is very true :3

When ìsn't Rhyiona cute amirite :P

• MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, that'd be great! I just need that little scene. Thank you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.