Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• when I think about Rhyiona

Alt text

• Why?

My mom will kill me if I see this video...

• i'm sure you're not a terrible writer :( i would gladly read something of yours!

technically it's not the first sentence, it's a paragraph i took from a longer fanfiction, but ye... you can say exposition is not my thing x)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Haha I've made two fanfictions with this method. (I'm a terrible writer but it was okay because I wanted those to be really shitty) Her kiss was bitten on his soul, it was clean and violent first sentence and this is hot already..

• Well, I understand spanish well enough (but I'm terrible at typing it) but I don't know about the rest of the thread. :(

rhonu posted: »

i have fun but also i get sad because i really would love to share my fanfiction with you but i can't. i guess i'll have to learn how to write properly in english

• those fanfics were shitty on purpose. I used Google translator to make them even shittier. ;D You know for lols.

I guess i'm not a terrible writer when I write in Finnish but my english is kinda bad soooo.. I just keep drawing! xD

i'm sure you're not a terrible writer i would gladly read something of yours! technically it's not the first sentence, it's a paragraph i took from a longer fanfiction, but ye... you can say exposition is not my thing x)

• i've been a long time without shipping anything and i forgot what it was to be obsessed with a pairing so when i think about rhyiona i'm like

Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

when I think about Rhyiona

• tfw it's raining cats and dogs outside and you're inside like

Alt text

• She thinks that I might go crazy. xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Why?

• I studied spanish for 4 years, I think some of it have stayed in my brain :)

Well, I understand spanish well enough (but I'm terrible at typing it) but I don't know about the rest of the thread.

• Me encanta

Alt text

in which i try to translate my spanish fanfiction to english with online translators and it goes wrong and blah blah here i go again "Her

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

tfw it's raining cats and dogs outside and you're inside like

• Well, it's just a video. :D

She thinks that I might go crazy. xD

• edited July 2015

Still she'll kill me. She recognize this video and will ground me. I did that last time! xD

Well, it's just a video.

• Page 369 is not as far away as it used to be... :^)

• edited July 2015

Alt text

oh my god................... i got rekt

• HAHA GOD BLESS YOU! <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So yesterday I saw someone on the thread talking about what would Gortys be like if she had Dave Fennoy's (Lee's VA in TWDG) voice...or hair

• edited July 2015

Thankfully, I got his short fanfic about Rhys and Fiona having a private time at his apartment at Helios.

On my walk today I saw a run over toad by the roadside... it couldn't have been... @festivetech380?

• edited July 2015

Bless you Elliott.

Thankfully, I got his short fanfic about Rhys and Fiona having a private time at his apartment at Helios.

• Thanks. :)

Bless you Elliott.

• We are that good! >:^)

Page 369 is not as far away as it used to be... :^)

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

We are that good! >:^)

• Thank you very much :)<33

here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMl8pIOdcRk

• Well I started playing GOT; I'm currently at the point where Gared comes across Ramsay flaying someone :/ (So please for the love of Rhyiona, don't spoil anything for me!)

Verdicts? Well I like Gared and Ethan, both cool characters with hearts of steel. I do like Mira, but I hate being in King's Landing at this point in the series; having to deal with Cersei is scary enough :P

I'm quite 'afraid' with this game, because in GOT, no one is safe from being attacked or killed...

• edited July 2015

:O Who would have thought...

I'm speechless...

• In Bosnian we also say "it's pouring like from a bucket" lol

• I'm quite 'afraid' with this game, because in GOT, no one is safe from being attacked or killed...

you're right...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well I started playing GOT; I'm currently at the point where Gared comes across Ramsay flaying someone (So please for the love of Rhyiona,

• oooh, gracias B)

Me encanta

• I wonder if Rhys and Fiona were together in a time machine...

I saw that movie... I'm not gonna say it was bad, but I didn't think very highly of it either. Emilia Clarke wasn't that great as Sarah, and Reese was kinda dull too Still, Arnold always gives a great performance as a killer robot!!! XD

• Awesome. <3

So this is my first ever TFTB Rhyiona one-shot. It isn't the longest thing, but I was both tired and struggling when I wrote this last night

• Thank you!! :D

Awesome.

• Ramsay has a strong armor.

Well I started playing GOT; I'm currently at the point where Gared comes across Ramsay flaying someone (So please for the love of Rhyiona,

• Psh I don't know what you mean. This game is sunshine and rainbows!

• Alt text

Page 369 is not as far away as it used to be... :^)

• you learn something everyday.. :D

:O Who would have thought... I'm speechless...

• Alt text

Psh I don't know what you mean. This game is sunshine and rainbows!

• Found this somewhere in tumblr.

Credit to unicorns-and-titans

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.