Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• well, if he leaves for an hour, they could easily run away

Why? xD

• You shouldn't, your artwork is stunning!

buntingsir posted: »

That's a tough question. Maybe because sometimes my mind is just weird like that and I get embarrassed really easily.

• Well... maybe he put some restraints on them?

well, if he leaves for an hour, they could easily run away

• I can see him secretly writing fanfiction

rhonu posted: »

he secretly ships it

• [insert attack hug gif here]

Thank you so much! Words cannot describe how grateful I am. It's all good, It's just hard to be objective when it comes to appreciate your own work.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You shouldn't, your artwork is stunning!

• It's alright, just remember we all really love it here!

[insert attack hug gif here] Thank you so much! Words cannot describe how grateful I am. It's all good, It's just hard to be objective when it comes to appreciate your own work.

• The stranger is really just a desperate marriage counsellor.

Heres a sudden thought; What if the stranger leaves for like an hour and comes back to see Rhys and Fiona kissing :000

• He has "plot" armor.

Killah posted: »

Ramsay has a strong armor.

• Yep :/

tyler8160 posted: »

He has "plot" armor.

• "Oh my god, just make up already!"

The stranger is really just a desperate marriage counsellor.

• I bet he was fangirling when they were sleeping together. You, go, stranger!

"Oh my god, just make up already!"

• The stranger has a great taste in ships, he is the number one fangirl there is.

I bet he was fangirling when they were sleeping together. You, go, stranger!

• I bet he'd ship Clappy and Gortys.

The stranger has a great taste in ships, he is the number one fangirl there is.

• He's most likley wanting to hear the story on how Rhys and Fiona got together and how Claptrap and Gortys met.

I bet he'd ship Clappy and Gortys.

• "really quickly"

I wouldn't be able to draw this in 3 years, amazing job!

Hi! Uh... I'm not in the mood to cook cheese, so instead I made this really quickly.

• we found a lil kitten on our steps today :( it's very very hot outside and she's too tiny, she was panting and starving we gave her water and food and now we're trying to know if she has an owner.

Alt text

i don't know if we'll keep her-- we already have 2 cats, they're both females and they seem to mean no harm to her (in fact it seems they want to take care of her!) but we're not sure... in the meantime, i named her fiona! she's badass and the first thing she did when i took her to my room was play with one of my socks, so yeah.

it is a nice sock tho.

• OMG SHES SO CUTEEEEEE

we found a lil kitten on our steps today it's very very hot outside and she's too tiny, she was panting and starving we gave her water and

• She's adorable! <3

we found a lil kitten on our steps today it's very very hot outside and she's too tiny, she was panting and starving we gave her water and

• The stranger is the hero we needed.

He's most likley wanting to hear the story on how Rhys and Fiona got together and how Claptrap and Gortys met.

• the first thing she did when i took her to my room was play with one of my socks

fiona and the sock fetish too strong

(btw she's so cute <3)

• The stranger is the ship-lord of Rhyiona.

The stranger is the hero we needed.

• Obviously, I'm all caught up with the GOT TV series, so I know who is alive and who is dead...

Killah posted: »

Ramsay has a strong armor.

• I on't doubt it :P

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm quite 'afraid' with this game, because in GOT, no one is safe from being attacked or killed...

• Lol, I know there will be a shitstorm to come >:)

Pipas posted: »

Hehehe...

• Alt text

Hi! Uh... I'm not in the mood to cook cheese, so instead I made this really quickly.

• drooling

Having a loving time...

• Holy shit, look at those ears ;---:

• That is such a cute kitten!! :3

• Legendary Mode= Achieved!

Having a loving time...

• Its fur looks really nice and shiny from the photo, which could probably mean someone has taken care of it. Then again she could have been abandoned by her previous owners :(

• It's so perfect and beautiful!!! :'D

• SO CUTE OMG I LOVE LITTLE KITTENS <3

TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD, TOO PURE :3

• [Praise Intensifies]

• that kitten is so cute! <3
    I hope you find the owners, if she has any

• This song is by Fall out Boy - Irresistible. This is a little Rhyiona video that was supposed to be funny and there's just chorus repeating several times lol. You'll figure out why I needed the scene where Fiona punched Rhys.

Hope you at least enjoy it before sweet Rhyiona dreams :D !

THE HOLY SIGNS OF TRUE LOVE I WARN YOU

• He ships them even more than we do.

Which is almost impossible.

The stranger is the ship-lord of Rhyiona.

• poor fiona :(

• I just hate that flower scene..

Alt text

• Okay guys, I kmow we're awesome, but twenty pages in three days?!?! You guys are crazy!

It took me ages to read through the comments. However, I liked what I saw :D :D :D Cute fanfics, cute fanarts, new members, 200 LIKES!!!!! We are on a roll!!!!

Boy am I glad to be back. These three days without WiFi have been terrible. I finally realized that I can't live without this thread and Rhyiona.

• edited July 2015

tfw you thought [keep it] meant put it in your pocket and save it for later

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just hate that flower scene..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.