Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, I hate how it makes you look like a snobbish douchebag if you ignore the flirting or whatever else. :/

I love this <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just hate that flower scene..

• How come didn't you have Wi-Fi, if I may ask? (:

yup, Rhyiona is awesome

JumpyJoey posted: »

Okay guys, I kmow we're awesome, but twenty pages in three days?!?! You guys are crazy! It took me ages to read through the comments. How

• tfw Sasha gets angry at you when you ignore flirting and romantic shit

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you thought [keep it] meant put it in your pocket and save it for later

• I gtg. To see a movie. I will be back. :D

• But can you really blame him? Rhyiona is the most powerful ship there is. I'm suprised we haven't lost our shit because it isn't canon... yet.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He ships them even more than we do. Which is almost impossible.

• Ah, staying in a hotel with crappy WiFi and I don't have my computer. I never realized how much I hate typing on my phone until now :(

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

How come didn't you have Wi-Fi, if I may ask? (: yup, Rhyiona is awesome

• I hate when hotels have no Wi-Fi. And typing on phone is so slow and sucks :/

Ah, staying in a hotel with crappy WiFi and I don't have my computer. I never realized how much I hate typing on my phone until now

• no flowers for Fiona..

• tfw you once drew Rhys giving Fiona flowers and she actually liked it... ಠ_ಠ

But seriously, great art as always! Fiona's face is so sassy.

• And typing on phone is so slow and sucks :/

especially with auto correct. >:(

I hate when hotels have no Wi-Fi. And typing on phone is so slow and sucks

• I was meant to do that :(

• This fits so well oh my god

This song is by Fall out Boy - Irresistible. This is a little Rhyiona video that was supposed to be funny and there's just chorus repeating

• See you soon!

I gtg. To see a movie. I will be back.

• Yeah :(

Oh well, I'm going to bed anyway, so I won't be troubled with slow WiFi and even slower phones until morning ;)

Good night and sweet Rhyiona dreams to anyone who might be considering sleep!

I hate when hotels have no Wi-Fi. And typing on phone is so slow and sucks

• Giving a flower? Nah. Give her your heart. Flowers die, feelings stay. >:)

I love how sassy Fiona is, this is great!

• Welcome back! How many comments did you miss?

Okay guys, I kmow we're awesome, but twenty pages in three days?!?! You guys are crazy! It took me ages to read through the comments. How

• thänk!

I'm mostly kidding but yeah, not my favorite scene! :)

Yeah, I hate how it makes you look like a snobbish douchebag if you ignore the flirting or whatever else. I love this

• yea that's exactly what my mom said, she looks too good and clean to be a street cat, hopefully someone is looking for her!

Quiff posted: »

Its fur looks really nice and shiny from the photo, which could probably mean someone has taken care of it. Then again she could have been abandoned by her previous owners

• edited July 2015

Bruh that drawing of yours was amazing don't even try to feel bad! ;A; This is me being self-ironic. ;D I just find it funny that I've been hating that flower scene so much. In the end..It's just a flower.. ;D

buntingsir posted: »

tfw you once drew Rhys giving Fiona flowers and she actually liked it... ಠ_ಠ But seriously, great art as always! Fiona's face is so sassy.

• Please woman, you KNOW you want them!!! XD

• Hey there, I'm the new guy :P

I write fanfiction, I'm nice, and I appreciate everything Rhyiona :)

• Giving a flower? Nah. Give her your heart. Flowers die, feelings stay. >:)

couldn't have said it better! >:)

I think this is my first sassy looking Fiona.. :O Wow I can draw sassy looking female characters? Wow..

Giving a flower? Nah. Give her your heart. Flowers die, feelings stay. I love how sassy Fiona is, this is great!

• I just wanted to say congrats on over 200 thumbs up, even if I don't support Rhyiona, it's still an impressive accomplishment.

• thinking of Rhyiona like

Alt text

• dom fiona/sub rhys

This song is by Fall out Boy - Irresistible. This is a little Rhyiona video that was supposed to be funny and there's just chorus repeating

• Aw, I was just kidding :D

It's just a flower, but the whole scene still felt like Disney cartoon. I've been thinking when I started another playthrough that if you pick some lines and sequences Rhys doesn't even show any signs of affection to Sasha. And yet that setting keeps being romantic just by itself.

Ok, I really shouldn't start talking about it over again. :p

Bruh that drawing of yours was amazing don't even try to feel bad! ;A; This is me being self-ironic. ;D I just find it funny that I've been hating that flower scene so much. In the end..It's just a flower.. ;D

• Thank you, buddy!

I just wanted to say congrats on over 200 thumbs up, even if I don't support Rhyiona, it's still an impressive accomplishment.

• edited July 2015

Okay so we both were kidding, great.. ;D

Let the hate begin!! >:O Haha okay maybe not.. :P Let's just say that this flower scene was poorly handled..

Aw, I was just kidding It's just a flower, but the whole scene still felt like Disney cartoon. I've been thinking when I started another

• thanks! :3 You Rhyshas are really good neighbours! :3

I just wanted to say congrats on over 200 thumbs up, even if I don't support Rhyiona, it's still an impressive accomplishment.

• Thank you :D

• It could've been a bit more subtle and considerate to other people's choices and preferences in our humble opinion. :3

Okay so we both were kidding, great.. ;D Let the hate begin!! >:O Haha okay maybe not.. :P Let's just say that this flower scene was poorly handled..

• Alt text

It could've been a bit more subtle and considerate to other people's choices and preferences in our humble opinion.

• when i see rhys i get this intense urge to kiss him. i've never ever felt this with a real person

• You been to the dentist again? XP

rhonu posted: »

when i see rhys i get this intense urge to kiss him. i've never ever felt this with a real person

• We're patient people.

But can you really blame him? Rhyiona is the most powerful ship there is. I'm suprised we haven't lost our shit because it isn't canon... yet.

• I think you can draw anything with skills like these!

Giving a flower? Nah. Give her your heart. Flowers die, feelings stay. couldn't have said it better! I think this is my first sassy looking Fiona.. :O Wow I can draw sassy looking female characters? Wow..

• fiona's gonna get jealous

rhonu posted: »

when i see rhys i get this intense urge to kiss him. i've never ever felt this with a real person

• i think it's sleep deprivation... x)

HazzatheMan posted: »

You been to the dentist again? XP

• i know... i love fiona and i want them to get together but... kiss rhys... just once

fiona's gonna get jealous

• 10/10 accurate

thinking of Rhyiona like

Sign in to comment in this discussion.