Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'll edit it to himself then

Alt text

I AM THE RHYIONA SITH LORD!

Brawl posted: »

"himself/herself" himself. kthxbai also my great apprentice in the name of Brawl Sidious you are now a Rhyiona sith lord , btw don't fuk with dem Rhyiona shipper troopers , send them to kill those rebel Rhysha scums. long live the empire.

• edited July 2015

Sassylicious, that man.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just..I just had to! xD

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Sassylicious, that man.

• Salad is the gift from earth. Steak is the burden for the environment.

(Poetic overdrive here, but I'm not a vegetarian for nothing :p)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, meat is protein. Salad is nice, but nothing compared to a fat juicy steak

• Rhyiona has seven letters.

Leopard also has seven letters.

But what does a leopard have to do with Rhyiona?

Nothing.

But watch this.

Leopards are like a big cat.

Cat.

Cat has three letters.

Three episodes of TftB are out.

Is this a coincidence?

No, of course not.

But let's go deeper.

Cat rhymes with hat.

Fiona has a hat.

Are you getting there?

No?

I'll help.

Rhyiona has seven letters and Hat has three letters.

7 - 3 = 4

You know who has four letters?

That is right.

Rhys.

Is this not proof that Rhys and Fiona are connected?

Correct.

Rhyiona confirmed.

• Still waits for a talented person to recreate Jurassic World Ending with Rhys and Fiona

Alt text

• Alt text

I am going to post all my Rhyiona fanfics here instead of FF.net...

• i just saw a screenshot of one of my google translate fanfics on tumblr... WHAT THE HECK... am i famous

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhyiona has seven letters. Leopard also has seven letters. But what does a leopard have to do with Rhyiona? Nothing. But watch t

• Mind, blown. :0

Rhyiona has seven letters. Leopard also has seven letters. But what does a leopard have to do with Rhyiona? Nothing. But watch t

• it was me... thank you i love this so much-- i like the way you write in short sentences it's so beautiful can i marry your fanfiction

She's irritating. He can't stop repeating this in his head no matter how many times he's already done it. Even if he wanted to forget she

• Alt text

• Oh.

Alt text

Do you still love me hubby? ;A;

Salad is the gift from earth. Steak is the burden for the environment. (Poetic overdrive here, but I'm not a vegetarian for nothing )

• That's a fair enough opinion :)

Salad is the gift from earth. Steak is the burden for the environment. (Poetic overdrive here, but I'm not a vegetarian for nothing )

• WOW proof this thread has stalkers :^)

rhonu posted: »

i just saw a screenshot of one of my google translate fanfics on tumblr... WHAT THE HECK... am i famous

• I know it's a lot to take in, guys, but it's the pure truth.

• You sir... have too much time on your hands to think this up XP

• Thank you so much, I'm glad it lived up to your expectations. <3

I ship it it. Let the wedding begin.

it was me... thank you i love this so much-- i like the way you write in short sentences it's so beautiful can i marry your fanfiction

• Google translate ships rhyiona?

WOW proof this thread has stalkers :^)

• blööö

Alt text

(no I haven't seen that movie...)

Poogers555 posted: »

Still waits for a talented person to recreate Jurassic World Ending with Rhys and Fiona

• I only speak the truth.

You sir... have too much time on your hands to think this up XP

• Everything ships Rhyiona tbh

Killah posted: »

Google translate ships rhyiona?

• Terrible Sassiness 10/10 - IGN

I just..I just had to! xD

• I know, but still :P

I only speak the truth.

• Them pants tho

Alt text

Found these beauties on tumblr ;^) Made by tumblr user: handsomekingdom http://handsomekingdom.tumblr.com/post/123808508625/for-erase-myself-c

• edited July 2015

Of course I do ducky <333

And I would never force you to become one, vegetarianism is a personal choice.

But I will make you eat that broccoli >:^)

Oh. Do you still love me hubby? ;A;

• WAIT HOW DID I MISS THIS!!??? ;A; So little comments today and I still missed this!!

Anyway..

aww so cute! I really like the idea of switching point of view!

(btw my cameras recorded something interesting last night. I saw that you have kidnapped a Psygologist who tells you about human behavior! I'm one step closer to reveal your secret wolf!)

She's irritating. He can't stop repeating this in his head no matter how many times he's already done it. Even if he wanted to forget she

• Good, and of course I respect your opinion too :]

That's a fair enough opinion

• Aww hubby, I love you so much! <3 <3

But I will make you eat that broccoli >:^)

O-O

Of course I do ducky <333 And I would never force you to become one, vegetarianism is a personal choice. But I will make you eat that broccoli >:^)

• edited July 2015

Alt text

This is me showing my love to you.

Aww hubby, I love you so much! But I will make you eat that broccoli >:^) O-O

• Alt text

This is me showing my love to you.

• i would love to be on tumblr, but the ship hate makes me anxious... het ships are not very welcomed... i ship rhyiona because i'm an absolute sucker for love/hate relationships, if for example rhys and vaughn had that kind of dynamic going on i'm pretty much sure rhys/vaughn would be my main pairing, and i say my main because i ship rhys with literally everyone including myself B)

it's the chemistry we like, regardless of gender, and i'm sure most of the people here like 99% of them ship rhyiona because they like that relationship and not because it's "not gay" or whatever. if it was so i doubt there would be fanfiction and fanart and people genuinely caring about them. but they don't seem to understand and they condemn it and they attack fans because it's het and it makes cringe because i get so protective of them (when i say i'm like an annoying mom i'm not even kidding) and it just makes me feel downright bad.

yes, i know it's nothing new, but that doesn't makes us terrible people for shipping it :(

WOW proof this thread has stalkers :^)

• Now that I'm back I've gotta put my ass to work for this thread again , even if people don't like my stuff ;_;.

And yes for all the 0 people that noticed I didn't comment these 2-3 days I had to take care of some business.

Too tired... sweet Rhyiona dreams.

I ♥ you guys.

• edited July 2015

I joined Tumblr not so long time ago and you are right, people mostly ship Rhys/Jack and Rhys/Vaughn there.. Nothing wrong with that really but it seems that people don't really like Rhyiona on Tumblr. But I still recommend you to create an account if you really want to. There are good people there too and you can always leave Tumblr if it gets too heated.

To be honest, I don't have any problem with shipping male x male pairings. I would probably ship Rhys and Vaughn if I didn't ship Rhyiona :P Not so sure though, I like them just being bros but they are still damn cute!

i would love to be on tumblr, but the ship hate makes me anxious... het ships are not very welcomed... i ship rhyiona because i'm an absolut

• aw, don't say that, we missed you! i'm glad you're back! good night <3

Brawl posted: »

Now that I'm back I've gotta put my ass to work for this thread again , even if people don't like my stuff ;_;. And yes for all the 0 peo

• aw, i love rhys/jack and i saw people on tumblr do really cool things of that ship, maybe i shouldn't be so afraid of being bullied... i think i'll try! maybe i'm just sad that there isn't so much rhyiona material in comparison with other pairings, as much as i like the others too.

i ship everything. everything. i even read a rhys/vasquez fanfiction once... and i think i enjoyed it...

I joined Tumblr not so long time ago and you are right, people mostly ship Rhys/Jack and Rhys/Vaughn there.. Nothing wrong with that really

• edited July 2015
Sign in to comment in this discussion.