Silence is a valid option

Has anyone seen playtroughs or will someone make one where they play through the whole thing choosing only the dot dot dot option? I'm too lazy to do it myself, and i haven't seen any...

Comments

• Does anyone have a video of Ethan remaining silent when asked to bend the knee? This video claims to be silent but he chose to refuse... sigh.

Here's one, I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhofydO5BC8

• silence is a vaild option

Ineed it is ):<

• I've seen some for episodes 1 and 2, but none for episodes 3 and 4.

• Ethan looks confused and Ramsay says something like "you're gaping at me like a child" iirc

Does anyone have a video of Ethan remaining silent when asked to bend the knee? This video claims to be silent but he chose to refuse... sigh.

• edited July 2015

I'd imagine the game would pick a certain option if you remain silent during choices like that, and in that situation it would have picked to defy Ramsay if he hadn't done anything. .It forced him to show mercy to the Bolton solider early in the video for example.

Edit: Guess I was wrong.

Does anyone have a video of Ethan remaining silent when asked to bend the knee? This video claims to be silent but he chose to refuse... sigh.

• At 17:40.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.