Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Welcome back fellow shipper!!!

Fellow Rhyionas, I have returned from tumblr. After a harsh, and long battle between Jessick shippers and Richonne shippers, I realized I ju

• I liked how does Athena looks like in this art :P

bembiann posted: »

Damn! This time - too many characters and details and colors and complicated positions, foreshortening and main composition! It was really h

• Oh yes, all the time. :(

And thanks for having me! :)

Welcome back Yeah, I've seen that war. I choose to stay out of it because I see racist comments about Michonne in there sometimes

• This is a lot of awesomeness!! Keep up the good work ^^

Brawl posted: »

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY THIS IS A STORY ABOUT THE GREAT RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVER

• After racist comments on Michonne, people getting mad at Jessie's actor for playing a character, and people calling each other bitches, I couldn't take much more of it. I am just so glad that there are shippers like you guys out there. Keeping the peace and all that. :)

Kruzii posted: »

good to have you back. I hope you didn't took too much damage. It's a fucking battlefield there.

• Thank you fellow shipper!!! :D

Quiff posted: »

Welcome back fellow shipper!!!

• On wattpad I got requested to do a Snow/Bigby fanfic. So I made two versions of this small fic; the original version a.k.a the snowby one and this one which is the Rhyiona one. I thought I'd upload this because it's been I while since I've shared a fanfiction of mine.

The alarm clock buzzes, louder than the noises occurring outside from the window. It take's Rhys awhile to finally press the off button. He wipes his face with his hands, cracking his eyes open from, once again, a restless night.

It was odd how Fiona could sleep throughout the whole night, the bed they shared wasn't the most comfiest in the world. It surprised Rhys how he still wasn't used to this, even after two years.

He plucks the bed sheets off of him, slowly and quietly getting out of bed, trying his best not to wake up Fiona from her sleep.

Even the soft creeks below his feet sound to loud, hopefully in his own ears. He tries his best not to make too much of a fuss whilst putting his usual work clothes on.

He sit's on the end of the bed, placing his socks on. Fiona would wonder, but secretly panic, that he wasn't in the house. Maybe writing a note was for the best, to assure her where he was.

So he does, grabbing the nearest pen and small piece of paper by. Afterwards, folding it up and placing it in her hand, gently as he possibly could.
    He kisses her, his cracked lips placed on her forehead.

Rhys makes his way to the door, taking one last glance at her before he leaves. She was smiling, which made him helplessly grin. He exists, closing the door, followed by a soft click.

He was off to another day at Hyperion.

• I am amazed! :D Awesome.

Damn! This time - too many characters and details and colors and complicated positions, foreshortening and main composition! It was really h

• I'm off to bed now, I'm getting sleepy

Alt text

Night :)

• Yes, this is such a great idea.

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY THIS IS A STORY ABOUT THE GREAT RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVER

• I was at the pool all day. Luckily I was not sunburnt. I am finally back and I missed you all! C:

• Aww, so cute.

rhonu posted: »

hello! i've been out all day and i'm exhausted but... i bought a hat... (i love my hat) how are you guys? also my photographer mom thought it was time for fiona the cat's first official shoot

• thank you for your storys, they are great :3

sleep well, fellow shipper <3

Alt text

I'm off to bed now, I'm getting sleepy Night

• Yeah that comment was posted yesterday....

HazzatheMan posted: »

It says it would happen on Saturday 11th of July... That was yesterday

• Alt text

Hey I dunno, my parents never let me see them when I was young, and now I just don't find them that interesting.

For someone who's never seen any of the Star Wars movies

• Sleep tight!

• Как представляю, каково это - работать над каждой мелкой деталью, становится дурно)
    Но темп и качество поражают.)

I guess you can open an exhibition somewhere :P

• I've overworked myself today , need sleep...

Going to wonderland.

• edited July 2015

Good, keep that sunscreen thick. The outside world is a scary place.

I was at the pool all day. Luckily I was not sunburnt. I am finally back and I missed you all! C:

• Alt text

I've overworked myself today , need sleep... Going to wonderland.

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams! :)

• Beautiful. Like always. You're an amazing artist.

• Alt text

On wattpad I got requested to do a Snow/Bigby fanfic. So I made two versions of this small fic; the original version a.k.a the snowby one an

• Welcome back, buddy! Was the war that bad?

Fellow Rhyionas, I have returned from tumblr. After a harsh, and long battle between Jessick shippers and Richonne shippers, I realized I ju

• I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS TO BE CONTINUED

I NEED MORE

(But take your time ;P)

This was amazing. Well worth the wait. <3 Thanks for all the hard work you put on this, man.

• edited July 2015

Ооох да.... Реально МНОГО сил ушло, чтобы за такое время сделать. За время за которое делала куда более простые с одним-двумя персонажами и не очень замысловатым фоном, на той же планке качества которую сама задала и за то же самое время...ПЛЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ. Тут же атас. Что ракурс что "каст". МНе тоже сегодня дурно становилось, если честно. Особенно в моменты рисования Гортис. Буквально "вылизывала" её, пока не затошнило и переключилась на другое чёт. Отдохнула - даааальше. Больше всего убито времени на Гортис походу. Часа три ушло. И то, у зрителя глаза разбегаются не зная куда смотреть, а у меня то же самое было "Что рисоваать!!!" Там порисовала, тут добавила - АААА листья на фоне!! ААА ещё гортис не закончена!!! АААААААААААААА а как же экипировка Афины?! АААА боже у неё пока даже нет толком глаз, нет глаз!!! ААА грузчик должен быть более металлическим! АААААААа там свет должен так падать!
    И так металась от одного к другому не зная где остановиться)

Vernaya posted: »

Как представляю, каково это - работать над каждой мелкой деталью, становится дурно) Но темп и качество поражают.) I guess you can open an exhibition somewhere :P

• Cuuuuuute, I loved this so much. <3

On wattpad I got requested to do a Snow/Bigby fanfic. So I made two versions of this small fic; the original version a.k.a the snowby one an

• clearly this girl is blind or stupid OR jealous :D we love your work so much, you're so talented!

Well, one girl said it`s not emotional at all. All my job - not amotional and with the same facial expression. So, you are all love a shitty not emotional work, damn! XDDD

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• *Rhyionaland

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• We missed you too! Welcome back. :D

I was at the pool all day. Luckily I was not sunburnt. I am finally back and I missed you all! C:

• edited July 2015

no she tried to make me sure she give me some advice... talking only about they have no any expression at all XD

xfuriouss posted: »

clearly this girl is blind or stupid OR jealous we love your work so much, you're so talented!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• edited July 2015

wow someone finally mentioned me XD

that was awesome, i can't wait for more! and don't u dare say that no one enjoyed this!

• she suck at giving advices :D

no she tried to make me sure she give me some advice... talking only about they have no any expression at all XD

• i'm sorry for not being active...again.

Alt text

• Ahhh, too true... ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

There's a first time for everything, buddy. :P

• I'm a new guy on this part of the forum :P

But welcome back!! XD

Hugs?

• Saw it on DA, loved it like I always do!!! XD

• hahahahahh, oh, maybe!

xfuriouss posted: »

she suck at giving advices

Sign in to comment in this discussion.