A Frustrated New Player

Hey folks, I'm stuck in the very beginning and need some help, PLEASE!!!
It's during the first scene and I've run back to tell Roderick about the Frey's attacking, I raise my shield then the cart blocks my path. I do just fine getting partially through it but then it falls on me! I'm tired of burning to death! I press Q like it wants me to then I press F tried tapping and just pressing Nothing is working!!!!! PLEEEEASE give me some advice, I'm jazzed to play this game but am beginning to get frustrated.
Thanks!

Comments

• Are you tapping the button repeatedly?

• You keep tapping the Q button repeatedly and then press F or whatever button comes up next once.

• I have tried tapping F repeatedly and it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Are you tapping the button repeatedly?

• edited July 2015

It is because you have to press E and NOT F.

• What about Q?

I have tried tapping F repeatedly and it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

• that sucks! Is that a typo???

angrykurd posted: »

It is because you have to press E and NOT F.

• i don't know i play this game on android, but the video is pretty clear, look at exactly 10:45 and it is an E.

that sucks! Is that a typo???

• lol, Haha, adrenaline I guess

that sucks! Is that a typo???

• edited July 2015

Enjoy your game.

lol, Haha, adrenaline I guess

• are u dyslexic?

• Good question, nope actually I'm visually impaired - legally blind, this game is pretty cool, one of the largest issues I have is that to read the answers to questions I have to literally move my head closer to the screen, therefore I sometimes run out of time or accidentally click on the wrong thing or sometimes I can't find the mouse. The nice thing is for the most-part the contrast of the text to the screen behind it is pretty good to read but what gets me sometimes is when I have to click on something. Like right now I'm in episode 2 and Asher is fighting the guys and I am not seeing what to click on so I keep dying! lol. It's not something I stress about, I'm going to locate a video so I can follow the mouse to see what I'm supposed to click on. If the red circles were brighter or bolder it would be great but such is life. So yeah :)

are u dyslexic?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.