Trading Gryff for Ryon

Who else is hyped for this moment when Ludd shits himself seeing what you did/didn't do to Gryff? Who knows what he will do!?

Comments

• edited July 2015

That's assuming we even still have Gryff in custody, if you know what I mean.
    For all we know Ramsey could've set him free when he came to Ironrath and he's already halfway towards his daddy's home.

We'll see, but I have a feeling this hyped up moment will just flat out not happen. The face-off, I mean. Would've been great to unveil Gryff's face and see the ensuing shitstorm when Ludd realizes you haven't been all that nice to his son, but Ramsey probably released him already.

• Don't think it'll change anything except maybe the slightest dialogue.

• why would some pyschopath like Ramsay would wanna spare some incompetent moron like Gryff?

Fuck yeah.

• I'm actually worried to see what'll happen when he finds out.

• Ours is the fury. wink wink

• He'll get Gryff back, give us Ryon, then give the order to kill us all.

• if you maimed Gryff, that'll be why he does it.
    • if you didn't maim Gryff, he'll just be all like 'well, you're not useful to me any more/i don't need you' etc.
  • Correction: probably flayed him for the lulz.

Byakuren posted: »

That's assuming we even still have Gryff in custody, if you know what I mean. For all we know Ramsey could've set him free when he came to

• And if you fuck it up I expect this to happen.

Alt text

• The worst part about this comment is that it's true.

Flaying, or at least killing Gryff, stirring shit up and watching the ensuing shitstorm between the Forresters and Whitehills would totally be something Ramsey do on a Saturday night.

D:

endoftimes posted: »

Correction: probably flayed him for the lulz.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.