The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Had a dream that Telltale was making a spongebob game and the forum had a section for the game. O_o

• Cringe of the week.

JonGon posted: »

Don't worry about it everyone makes mistakes bae

• Would still be better than Minecraft.

Had a dream that Telltale was making a spongebob game and the forum had a section for the game. O_o

• Hey. I saw this leaked last night and saved it on my hard drive because I thought it would be taken down but I guess not.

Love the Jared Leto as the Joker already.

Saltlick123 posted: »

@Markd4547 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

• edited July 2015

Suicide Squad got first trailer.

Suicide Squad

Btw, is it just me or did they remove the "Damaged" tattoo on Joker's forehead?

• I'm so crazy to watch it!

Saltlick123 posted: »

@Markd4547 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

• Saw this leaked, from a phone footage at Comic-Con, saved it on my hard-drive, and now it's officially release in HD. -.-

Pipas posted: »

Suicide Squad got first trailer. Suicide Squad Btw, is it just me or did they remove the "Damaged" tattoo on Joker's forehead?

• With all that Harley, fat chicks across the planet just wet themselves.

Suicide Squad got first trailer. Suicide Squad Btw, is it just me or did they remove the "Damaged" tattoo on Joker's forehead?

• It just occured to me! Magic Mike is a movie about male strippers, yes? What if they took that movie and replaced it with female strippers? What would be the reaction?

AWESOMEO posted: »

This kind of bullshit gives a new meaning to rape culture, some feminists think that the "rape" in "rape culture" also applies to heinous st

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2015

Never heard of it, just looked up the trailer.

I find men who agree to show their body like this in movies very hollow of any other values or traits, same with women. Even if they prove themselves to be more than what they make themselves look like. It's just weird to me that someone would have so much ego to walk around half naked for the whole world to see, I don't like it.

As for your question... there'd be those like Anita Sarkeesian that would say they're not surprised because we live in a "misogynistic world where the woman is the man's play toy or just stimulation on the screen," but of course that's not the case. You won't hear any complaints if it's men because it has always been women, and only as of late has it been happening with men more and more. It's like that one clip of Marina and the Diamonds where there's a bunch of fuckboys showering in underwear; no one gives a shit if it's men because there's no group of angry radical feminists to complain about over-sexualized men - only over-sexualized women (although in this instance I think there were some complaints about the clip).

It just occured to me! Magic Mike is a movie about male strippers, yes? What if they took that movie and replaced it with female strippers? What would be the reaction?

• No proof that ai know of. I wouldn't say she's above it though. I'm not sure if Twitter archives deleted tweets or not, but other than that it's her word vs a possibly-faked image. Since she's known to twist reality for her gain and to maker her critics look bad, I'm gonna assume she's lying now.

Fake or not, this does not seem to be too far fetched as far as eectations go. Still, at least it was a fake and not the proverbial real dea

• shit I haven't seen this in a while, is that Stan's brother or something?

Gravity Falls Season 2B Trailer It's coming back on tonight, so hyped!

• Yes.

Talimancer posted: »

shit I haven't seen this in a while, is that Stan's brother or something?

• Yes.

Hmm...Thinking about it, I probably should've put a spoiler warning on the video.

Talimancer posted: »

shit I haven't seen this in a while, is that Stan's brother or something?

• I saw it last night too, pretty kewl.

I love Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn already.

Hey. I saw this leaked last night and saved it on my hard drive because I thought it would be taken down but I guess not. Love the Jared Leto as the Joker already.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

This idiot completely missed the point .

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't usually like his stance on certain topics, but when it comes to radical feminism, I wholeheartedly agree with TJ's videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpbeSgMl434

• What is the point? I'm extremely curious on how you think mental rape is a think.

Cope49 posted: »

This idiot completely missed the point .

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited July 2015

When she says rape she doesn't mean the textbook term of rape . She means the disrespectful treatment of women.By women (being her mother calling another woman a slut ) and from the men in her own family.When her mother is abused by her father . Or how her brother is disrespectful to a young girl .

I don't expect men to understand it .

What is the point? I'm extremely curious on how you think mental rape is a think.

• Let's see what she says though...Oh, it's rape. If she wanted to mean discrimination then she should've said that. By comparing rape which is a horrible thing to small occurrences like fucking words...That is disrespecting rape victims and playing the victim card.

Oh and I love how you pull that men don't understand card...I don't expect you to understand the actual issue of rape against discrimination since you haven't been raped. This video is disrespectful and I'm glad it's down.

When she says rape she doesn't mean the textbook term of rape . She means the disrespectful treatment of women.By women (being her mother ca

• I don't expect men to understand it

Okay, but I'm a female and I don't get it either. It seems like you'd sound pretty silly if you pointed at your mother and told the police "she raped that woman", when all she did was call her slutty.

There's no need to play the rape card against what is blatant disrespect, and nothing more. Not only is that extremely insulting to women (and men) who were raped, but it just makes you look like an idiot.

When she says rape she doesn't mean the textbook term of rape . She means the disrespectful treatment of women.By women (being her mother ca

• I don't expect men to understand it .

That's sexist.

I'm offended.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2015

Heh, that's funny. I also had a dream like that last night, where Telltale had announced three new games that got their own forums, and I think one of them was a kiddie game too. It must be a sign that Telltale is going to have yet another game announcement. :P

Had a dream that Telltale was making a spongebob game and the forum had a section for the game. O_o

• You missed this part, she decided to edit it out.

I don't expect men to understand it being the simple animals that they are .

@Cope49 How about that sexism?

Green613 posted: »

I don't expect men to understand it . That's sexist. I'm offended.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2015

To be fair, I wouldn't knock a Spongebob Telltale game if the writing of it was of the same quality of the show during the first three Seasons. I feel that the writing back then was witty in that kind of way where adults or older teens could also enjoy the show non-ironically without feeling ashamed about watching a kid's show.

papai46 posted: »

Would still be better than Minecraft.

• WOW LMAO

You missed this part, she decided to edit it out. I don't expect men to understand it being the simple animals that they are . @Cope49 How about that sexism?

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Oh and I love how you pull that men don't understand card...I don't expect you to understand the actual issue of rape against discrimination since you haven't been raped.

Oh... you may wanna edit that and quickly .Let's not go there because you don't know me at all.

Let's see what she says though...Oh, it's rape.

And I wish that they would replace the word to make it easier for you understand .But wasn't just you that didn't get it .

Let's see what she says though...Oh, it's rape. If she wanted to mean discrimination then she should've said that. By comparing rape which i

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited July 2015

I removed that because I don't fully believe all men are simple minded when it comes to issues like this .

You missed this part, she decided to edit it out. I don't expect men to understand it being the simple animals that they are . @Cope49 How about that sexism?

• Oh... you may wanna edit that and quickly .Let's not go there because you don't know me at all.

Nope. Trust me, if you were raped (Not rape that was expressed in the video) then you would realize how unacceptable that video is.

And I wish that they would replace the word to make it easier for you understand

Replacing words isn't something you can do, rape and discrimination aren't synonyms.

But wasn't just you that didn't get it .

I wonder why? Oh yeah, because they used a completely different word to express a controversial subject not retaining to the comments throughout the video.

Oh, should I also express that females (You know, the higher sex and gender...After your little insult to all men back there I wouldn't be surprised if you say females are better than males) disagreed with it...Hmm...I wonder why...Probably because it's wrong.

Oh and I love how you pull that men don't understand card...I don't expect you to understand the actual issue of rape against discrimination

• Am I allowed to bring back to life the Vent Thread or is it gone forever? :l

• I'm pretty excited for this so far.

Looks like Cartoon Batman XD- 2:09

Batman is shown on top of the car Joker and Harley are in- 2:23

The person Joker is torturing is probably Harley when she was "Harlenn Quinn"- 2:18

• So who is?

You didn't fully remove it so you must at least express you think I am.

I removed that because I don't fully believe all men are simple minded when it comes to issues like this .

• Why not? It's only been off the front page for a week or two.

Go for it.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Am I allowed to bring back to life the Vent Thread or is it gone forever? :l

• Wasn't it closed?

Don't know if we should bring it back.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Am I allowed to bring back to life the Vent Thread or is it gone forever? :l

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

[removed]

Oh... you may wanna edit that and quickly .Let's not go there because you don't know me at all. Nope. Trust me, if you were raped (N

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Milestone reached.

Alt text

• Indeed. I actually just revisited the first couple seasons for old times sake and I noticed a LOT of humor that went way over my head as a kid. In one episode, hibernating Sandy says a line mocking the prison industrial complex, of all things.

To be fair, I wouldn't knock a Spongebob Telltale game if the writing of it was of the same quality of the show during the first three Seaso

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

[removed]

So who is? You didn't fully remove it so you must at least express you think I am.

• Yep, I will! And to be honest I like that thread, even if I'm not used to post on it.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Why not? It's only been off the front page for a week or two. Go for it.

• edited July 2015

I didn't find it unacceptable because I understood what she really meant

So, you don't see the obvious issue of comparing rape to being called names and being looked at? Wow, that's pretty sad.

Just return to your cartoons because this isn't going anywhere .

They finished a while ago, nothing on now. Right now, my issue is with you, your sexism, and your disrespect of rape victims. However, this isn't going anywhere since you obviously don't understand the reason the actual video was taken down or the obvious reason people had issues with people comparing forced sexual interaction against someone's will scarring them for life...with calling someone a name and looking at them the wrong way.

Also, in case you didn't understand how periods worked, they go after the last word in the sentence...Not a space after the sentence.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.