Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited July 2015

God damn this is amazing! :O I came here because of those sponge bob gifs (what happened to "quality over quantity" :P) but I'm glad I kept scrolling down because, as I said, this project of yours is pretty amazing! I'm gonna lurk you guys more often now :^]

armis37 posted: »

She couldn’t even finish her words before one of the bandit's turned and thrust the butt of his gun into Rhys' face. Rhys: “Ow! Ow, ow! O

• [Suck it]

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING OF THE THREAD HOLEE SHMOPES

She couldn’t even finish her words before one of the bandit's turned and thrust the butt of his gun into Rhys' face. Rhys: “Ow! Ow, ow! O

• [...]

Silence is a valid option.

• Part 3 of the fanfic series I try to post every now and then. This one took me well over a day to cook up and an hour to write. Enjoy!

• The desk was no match for Gortys' gams. Rhys told her he found a hatch under there. "It's a mystery! Maybe it will have a treasured sentimental item in it! Or maybe it's someone's home! We'll never know with you just standing there. Up and addem!" Rhys stood up and tried the hatch. For once, something worked. It's a miracle. I would say on Pandora this type of thing doesn't happen, but this is on Helios now.

• However, again, some obstacle stood in the way. There was a crate, but it was locked. With bio signature. Only a certain individual's prints could open it. Gortys walked over to it. "Huh. not a home, maybe there's something cool inside this puppy!" Rhys said "Maybe. What if by some chance..." Rhys tried his signature. It instantly denied him access and shocked him. "GAH! Ow..! That hurt." Sasha noticed something was going on. She moved over to the crate. "You okay, Rhys?" Rhys noticed the concern. "Yeah. Clears throat Just scared me. Something valuable must be in it. You know, judging by how it shocks random innocent people."

• Sasha examined the object, she backed up, got close, looked towards the left, the right, flipped it over, flipped it back, turned it over, turned it back, eventually Gortys facepalmed and Rhys said "Uh sasha...?" "What?" "Is touching the poor crate gonna do much to help?" "It doesn't have feelings. I, just wanna make sure it isnt dangerous." "Oh. 'booby trap' stuff. Right?" Gortys giggles and said "You said... booby... funny!" "Yeah. Guess I did didn't I! Hehe" "Alright thats enough." Sasha hid her smile. "It wasn't even a bit funny? I'll be Ring Nose Boy again. Well, no I won't. Come on you know it was funny" "Alright it was... funny." Gortys used her arm to support her and leaned against the crate. Yes, it's a reasonably big crate Sasha went from looking at the box to looking straight ahead. She stood and a look of awe was on her face. Rhys noticed this and looked up.

• "Is this the view you were gonna have? I mean.. it's so..." "Yeah. That's the main reason I wanted to be in that chair. To look at that Planet and feel like I made it." "Then that guy, Vazquz. Took it from you. I would be so mad. I'm glad you stood up for yourself. Or tried, at least." "What do you mean? For the record, it's Vasquez." "Whatever, he's dead. I mean, you put your life on the line, and your friend Vaughn's. To 'get back at one of the biggest assholes up there'. And now, you're back. It might be destined. Now an asshole doesn't get the best view, you, get the best view." "Well. That sounds nice. But I am whitelisted, and basically anyone up here will kill me for simply being here. And.. I wanted my best friends, Vaughn and the girl named Yvette, with me here. But Vaughn might be... dead." Rhys fell to a quick pause. He really missed Vaughn. At this point though hee was surprised Sasha was still listening.

• "And I don't know where Yvette is." He continued in a shaky tone. "She and Vaughn ruined their lives. So I could be here. And here I am. I promised they would come up with me. But they didn't. I shouldn't be in this office. I don't deserve it. Standing up for myself made my friendships fall apart." Rhys finished. He noticed Sasha took a seat in the high end chair. He thought she wasn't listening. He grabbed the Visitor's chair and moved up next to her. "Rhys... I'm sorry Yvette and Vaughn couldn't be here. And you didn't lose all of your friends! I'm here for you. Conning... isn't as simple as it sounds. Sometimes I felt sorry for the people. We stripped them of everything, but if we didn't we would have probably died. It sucks, but down there, you take anything you can. But off of that planet, I feel so safe. It looks so... roma-... beautiful. It looks beautiful up here. I want to stay. But I can't if you can't." Sasha drifted off for a second "Because I wouldn't want to take your seat. You earned it. That's the reason why." Rhys noticed that... he felt a bit of energy come on. "Sasha, can I ask-" thud thud BOOM Of all times this could have happened, it happened at one of the most crucial parts. "Oh no. Your question can wait. We gotta find a way out before they get in. Hurry!" "It'll only be a minu-" boom boom DUS DUS BOOM "Open up. You can not be in there." A heavy loader voice said. "Alright. It can wait."

• That's all, for tonight. It is now... Midnight. Heh, timed that one right, right? Okay. Goodnight guys. Hope you enjoyed :D

• Bro, for the formatting - if you want to enter a new line (to start another paragraph) you have to press Enter twice. :)

Otherwise, nice story!

• I've already posted something like this on the Rhyiona thread but I feel like I should post it here too. Even though not as large as the Rhyiona thread this community is still if not more committed and it makes me feel great to be on the Rhysha map!! So its saddening to say goodbye, I'm going to be visiting my grandparents and the rest of my extended family that live in Mexico for the first time,not the best at Spanish I'm like a 70/100 so wish me luck.('~') I'll be gone for a week but I hope I'll get back seeing all your awesome posts,"Quality Over Quantity"!! See you guys later!!Alt text

• what happened to "quality over quantity" :P

Spongebob gifs are quality comments, bruh.

nohuhhuh posted: »

God damn this is amazing! :O I came here because of those sponge bob gifs (what happened to "quality over quantity" :P) but I'm glad I kept

• [Suck it]

• See ya, lilxGoofycuz.

Alt text

Hope you'll have a great time! ^^

I've already posted something like this on the Rhyiona thread but I feel like I should post it here too. Even though not as large as the Rhy

• suuuure what ever you sayy..

(okay I can't lie, Spongebob gifs are hilarious)

Pipas posted: »

what happened to "quality over quantity" :P Spongebob gifs are quality comments, bruh.

• Alt text

I've already posted something like this on the Rhyiona thread but I feel like I should post it here too. Even though not as large as the Rhy

• I see what you want to do but ... i dont want to vote but your fanfic is awesome

I dont know what to do ... Maybe [This is missunderstanding]

ME TOO! I don't suppose you also love reading fanfics and voting? ;D

• The 2nd one is beautiful. <3

AMAZING FANART BELOW By Weavingmemories By glas-onion

• You can always make Austraila and South America smaller and enlarge the other ones

GrumpyDof posted: »

I'm going to redo the map... Same design but it will be bigger and i have to do something about britain and germany !

• Swagsha

2cool4u Source

• See ya!

• Awww yeah! Why can't we buy these for her instead of this ugly pink stripe?

2cool4u Source

• edited July 2015

Rhys = You

Fiona = You

Rhys dating Fiona = You dating yourself

Sasha = Fiona's sister = Your sister

Rhys dating Sasha = You dating your sister

EDIT: I don't ship either, and I pass no judgement to those of you who do. This is just the feeling that comes over me in-game. I mean no harm. .-.

• Alt text

Rhys = You Fiona = You Rhys dating Fiona = You dating yourself Sasha = Fiona's sister = Your sister Rhys dating Sasha = You dati

• except neither of them are you, they are fictional characters and you are a human

Rhys = You Fiona = You Rhys dating Fiona = You dating yourself Sasha = Fiona's sister = Your sister Rhys dating Sasha = You dati

• So you'd rather fuck yourself? I'd like to see that.

• Hey now, just to be clear - this wasn't a hate comment.
    That's just my in game feel is all.

except neither of them are you, they are fictional characters and you are a human

• Like we all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So you'd rather fuck yourself? I'd like to see that.

• Yes we're good thanks. Actually we're having fun you know with some fan arts, fan fictions...

And you, how are you ? it's been so long man we missed you !

• heheheheheHEHEHEHE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SzymeG posted: »

Like we all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I think there's a misunderstanding with my comment here, but regardless I can't tell whether you're trying to be offensive or sexual. O.o

So you'd rather fuck yourself? I'd like to see that.

• Maybe both ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think there's a misunderstanding with my comment here, but regardless I can't tell whether you're trying to be offensive or sexual. O.o

• And just to be clear - this wasn't a hate reply.

Hey now, just to be clear - this wasn't a hate comment. That's just my in game feel is all.

• Don't tell me you really thought : " hey i'm gonna post this comment and everyone will love me cause i'm a smart person". Please.

I think there's a misunderstanding with my comment here, but regardless I can't tell whether you're trying to be offensive or sexual. O.o

• [removed]

• Not a day goes by when I think "everyone will love me" or that "I'm a smart person". But hey, thanks for reminding me to feel like crap about myself on a daily basis. You're number one, GrumpyDof. xx

GrumpyDof posted: »

Don't tell me you really thought : " hey i'm gonna post this comment and everyone will love me cause i'm a smart person". Please.

• Just your answer is enough. Try to be human and use your brain before posting and you'll feel good about "yourself" again. Now i won't post anymore about you, seems you have personal problems about that.

Not a day goes by when I think "everyone will love me" or that "I'm a smart person". But hey, thanks for reminding me to feel like crap about myself on a daily basis. You're number one, GrumpyDof. xx

• Oh my god. What is happening here. Everyone (maybe except Pipas) seems to be misunderstanding vanessa's comment and it's purpose. No hate on them for having a different opinion guys!

Where is the friendliness that is this thread!!! :(

Not a day goes by when I think "everyone will love me" or that "I'm a smart person". But hey, thanks for reminding me to feel like crap about myself on a daily basis. You're number one, GrumpyDof. xx

• Very funny runts, but we're a friendly people. No need to insult because you may feel our ship was insulted.

THUFFTHINGSYAY.

• This thread... IT SHALL HAZ ALL TEH FANFICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oh. Sorry if I pressured you to vote. I don't want to make you do things you don't want to.

SzymeG posted: »

I see what you want to do but ... i dont want to vote but your fanfic is awesome I dont know what to do ... Maybe [This is missunderstanding]

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

@itslevanessa this is not aimed directly at you but i wanted to add my reply to this current chain of replies.

Some of the replies to this comment seem slightly rude and insulting, @itslevanessa is a new member who is expressing their opinion about shipping which they are well within their right to do. Rather than being rude it would be better to make them feel welcome and remember the Respect rule in the Forum Guidelines.

1.1 R-E-S-P-E-C-T! We're all here to have fun, so be cool to each other. Always behave respectfully towards other community members, moderators and Telltale team members. Insults, hate speech, platform wars… leave it out. Constructive criticism of another user's opinions or actions is OK, but refrain from insulting users/volunteer moderators/Telltale staff members themselves - whether directly or in passing. If you feel especially slighted by another forum member, use the "Flag" button to report their comments to moderators instead of shooting back!

• Whoah! o_O! Nice one...ok since that bandit lord seems like a tottal moron I would vote to go with forgive us road

Sign in to comment in this discussion.