Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alt text

I've already posted something like this on the Rhyiona thread but I feel like I should post it here too. Even though not as large as the Rhy

• Thanks! :)

Your vote has been noted :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Whoah! o_O! Nice one...ok since that bandit lord seems like a tottal moron I would vote to go with forgive us road

• Processes what you've said

Realizes you may be on to something

Alt text

Cue the perpetual denial

Rhys = You Fiona = You Rhys dating Fiona = You dating yourself Sasha = Fiona's sister = Your sister Rhys dating Sasha = You dati

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

**Leluch comes back from his vacation*

Alt text

Sees all the Spoonge Bob gifs....

Alt text

The hell happened here!? What about Quality over Quantity!?

Pipas posted: »

Waiting for armis' and ctarl's fanfic like

• Exactly! I come on and everyone is scaring me!

Oh my god. What is happening here. Everyone (maybe except Pipas) seems to be misunderstanding vanessa's comment and it's purpose. No hate on them for having a different opinion guys! Where is the friendliness that is this thread!!!

• (what happened to "quality over quantity" :P)

I'm trying to discover that myself -_-

nohuhhuh posted: »

God damn this is amazing! :O I came here because of those sponge bob gifs (what happened to "quality over quantity" :P) but I'm glad I kept

• How are we supposed to do a constructive comment on that ? If that person felt insulted then i'm really sorry but you don't post something like that without thinking a little about the consequences. Or AT LEAST you put immediately a little note where you're saying you don't mean to be rude or something. Respect has to go both ways.

OzzyUK posted: »

@itslevanessa this is not aimed directly at you but i wanted to add my reply to this current chain of replies. Some of the replies to thi

• edited July 2015

Well, if you look closely, you can see that the first gif was about Armis and I's fic.
    And ahem, I don't mean to sound arrogent but... heh... smooths hair back ... I think that's some quality fic right there.

Puts on sunglasses, walks away, trips over

(what happened to "quality over quantity" :P) I'm trying to discover that myself -_-

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

Well there's are few errors in your reasoning.

1st Fiona and Rhys are only game characters you role play as.

2nd Rhys and Sasha aren't related in any way so putting it like dating your sister is wrong.

3nd Sasha is an independent character, your reasoning doesn't work with Van for example, if Fiona started to date him it would be like dating your BF and that's valid.

Rhys = You Fiona = You Rhys dating Fiona = You dating yourself Sasha = Fiona's sister = Your sister Rhys dating Sasha = You dati

• edited July 2015

Well I was actually just joking, :P Why can't there be both silly gif storms and great fan creations at the same time?

(what happened to "quality over quantity" :P) I'm trying to discover that myself -_-

• I think he/she's only making a comparison to the thrain of thought that Fiona and Rhys are both the player and the mentallity about the dueteragonists dating being the player doing the dating deal from both sides.

That's a mentallity that's been around since Rhyiona started.

Well there's are few errors in your reasoning. 1st Fiona and Rhys are only game characters you role play as. 2nd Rhys and Sasha aren't

• It's Halloween that's why.

Exactly! I come on and everyone is scaring me!

• Guys Guys calm down, there's no need to get all worked up over something like that it was only his/her opinion, and it wasn't even insulting so chill. We don't want get people banned for stuff like that trust me being banned sucks, like realy sucks.

OzzyUK posted: »

@itslevanessa this is not aimed directly at you but i wanted to add my reply to this current chain of replies. Some of the replies to thi

• Alt text

Processes what you've said Realizes you may be on to something Cue the perpetual denial

• Alt text

Oh my god. What is happening here. Everyone (maybe except Pipas) seems to be misunderstanding vanessa's comment and it's purpose. No hate on them for having a different opinion guys! Where is the friendliness that is this thread!!!

• Yeah I know it was so awesome, like the perfect start of season 2....still WHOLE page of sponge bob gifs....you see my point.

Well, if you look closely, you can see that the first gif was about Armis and I's fic. And ahem, I don't mean to sound arrogent but... heh.

• That's my opinion, it makes the thread polluted by pointless stuff and makes it harder to navigate through the pages and find good stuff in the flood of pointless stuff

Well I was actually just joking, :P Why can't there be both silly gif storms and great fan creations at the same time?

• Well, there is a reason for the all the Spongebob gifs. Let me explain:

• Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea.
    • Pineapple is a type of fruit.
    • Fruit is good for you.
    • You know what else is good for you? Exercise.
    • The word exercise has 3 e's.
    • E is the 5th letter of the alphabet.
    • 3 x 5 = 15
    • The current year is 2015.
    • The current day is July 15th.
    • There are 7 days in a week.
    • Weak is the opposite of strong.
    • Strong people are buff.
    • When your buff, you get all kinds of chicks.
    • Chicks are baby chickens.
    • Chickens are scientifically known as poultry.
    • My name is Intellectual_Poultry.
    • Intellectual_Poultry ships Rhysha.

Based on my disambiguation, you can clearly see that Spongebob is the embodiment of Rhysha!

• OMG! I slept in for 3 months!!!!!!! :O

GrumpyDof posted: »

It's Halloween that's why.

• Yeah I saw that but that doesn't qute apply to Van/Sasha since they are independent character. Like I meantioned his/her reasoning doesn't work with Van since he's not related to Rhys.

I think he/she's only making a comparison to the thrain of thought that Fiona and Rhys are both the player and the mentallity about the duet

• No thank You and Ctarl for that amazing fic, I loved every bit of it!, I'm waiting for next part!

armis37 posted: »

Thanks! Your vote has been noted

• YOU AM MANY WELCOMES

No thank You and Ctarl for that amazing fic, I loved every bit of it!, I'm waiting for next part!

• ^^

No thank You and Ctarl for that amazing fic, I loved every bit of it!, I'm waiting for next part!

• But if respect isn't going one way, there's no need to cut corners on your respect.. level... thingy... (I suck at this).

How are we supposed to do a constructive comment on that ? If that person felt insulted then i'm really sorry but you don't post something l

• Thanks Ctarl-Ctarl, this is what I meant. I'm feeling as though it's possible the next two episodes could prompt a decision between the two couplings, but I think I'll just browse some different threads to make up my mind for now. .-.

I think he/she's only making a comparison to the thrain of thought that Fiona and Rhys are both the player and the mentallity about the duet

• OH MY GOD!!!!!
    My whole life... it's been a lie. I... I need to think this through...
    Books plane flight, fills suitcase and puts on a tropical shirt
    Sorry. There's something I need to do...

Well, there is a reason for the all the Spongebob gifs. Let me explain: * Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea. * Pineapple i

• Oh dear i almost want to take that as my new avatar x)

• It doesn't necessarily have to be correct. It's just a mentality, and to a further extension, an opinion. Those kinda things are never right or wrong.

Yeah I saw that but that doesn't qute apply to Van/Sasha since they are independent character. Like I meantioned his/her reasoning doesn't work with Van since he's not related to Rhys.

• Good Gooooood everything is going as I have foreseen it....the world will soon see the birth of the

DARTH! HANDSOME! Grumpy...

Oh dear i almost want to take that as my new avatar x)

• Please let that be BL3 badguy or at least Star wars trilogy badguy

Good Gooooood everything is going as I have foreseen it....the world will soon see the birth of the DARTH! HANDSOME! Grumpy...

• He already is ;)

Please let that be BL3 badguy or at least Star wars trilogy badguy

• I disagree but hey it's your opinion, I respect that. ;)

That's my opinion, it makes the thread polluted by pointless stuff and makes it harder to navigate through the pages and find good stuff in the flood of pointless stuff

• Thank you, I respect your opinion too

I disagree but hey it's your opinion, I respect that.

• (^ v ^)

He already is

• I think instead of the whole Fiona/Rhys = you therefore Rhysha = dating your sister and Rhyiona = dating yourself, it's more like Fiona/Rhys = playable characters so Rhysha = dating an NPC and Rhyiona = manipulating possible characters to date. Personally I just find it more entertaining to romance another character I have no control over. Makes it more realistic, because the other person has full agency over themselves and are their own unique character with a unique personality you might be interested in dating in the first place.

I get what you're saying though, that's just how I view it.

• I'm back and I bring gifts!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Aww man these are so good! I like that you pictured Fiona as the one who accepted that her sister is dating Hyperion Jack-wannabe. :D

I like the first pic the most tho ^^

I'm back and I bring gifts!

• Finally, a good break-down.

Well said LoseMyHome, well said.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I think instead of the whole Fiona/Rhys = you therefore Rhysha = dating your sister and Rhyiona = dating yourself, it's more like Fiona/Rhys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.