Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• NO EXCUSES!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

damn it it's 4AM gimme a break ;-;

• PLEASE I'M A NICE PERSON

Poogers555 posted: »

NO EXCUSES!

• Fine, I'll let you off with a ticket!

PLEASE I'M A NICE PERSON

• Seriously, I'm glad all this is helping! It's already great to hear you're doing better in itself. :D Just remember we're all a family here and family means nobody gets left behind. We're in this together so just enjoy our company. <3

tessie0713 posted: »

Oh, I really cried, really. Am I am soooo relieved. T______T Fellows here are probably the kindest people I could ever meet in my life. You

• (?) Wolf will remember your mercy.

Fine, I'll let you off with a ticket!

• (?) Poogers will remember Wolf remembering that.

(?) Wolf will remember your mercy.

• Could I join the ship army? :3

• YES

DANK USERNAME BTW

RhysSock posted: »

Could I join the ship army?

• meaning I like it how you do.

I'm not sure I understand.

• The mighty sock has joined us?!

Also, welcome, welcome, we'd love to have you. <3

• Thanks bro, for bro.

Green613 posted: »

YES DANK USERNAME BTW

• Shucks. <3

meaning I like it how you do.

• Welcome buddy!

• @Poogers, I'm bored and not able to sleep for some reason.

We should do the thing.

• <3 Still on the search for my boot though. I didnt get it back from Fiona yet... >_>

The mighty sock has joined us?! Also, welcome, welcome, we'd love to have you.

• I remember when Green was hoping we'd get 200 likes before the thread's birthday.

It looks funny looking at it now.

• Fiona loves that sock though... :^)

Still on the search for my boot though. I didnt get it back from Fiona yet... >_>

• Is your nose ready?

@Poogers, I'm bored and not able to sleep for some reason. We should do the thing.

• Uh, well...

Alt text

Is your nose ready?

• Yeah, maybe thats why she hasnt given it back. She just wants to look at my sock. :D

Fiona loves that sock though... :^)

• Alt text

This is proof.

Yeah, maybe thats why she hasnt given it back. She just wants to look at my sock.

• 209, for the win.

I remember when Green was hoping we'd get 200 likes before the thread's birthday. It looks funny looking at it now.

• A massive achievement. B)

209, for the win.

• Green T_____T (I cried again.) I always think that you are made of wisdom as you quoted the most critical sentence of what I said and taught me valuable life lessons.
    Now I totally understand that it is not necessary to intentionally do anything just in order to prove my own existence or gain people's approval since even if I don't do that, the people who truly understand still accept me.
    Thanks. What you said really means a lot to me :)

Green613 posted: »

In short, I feel quite guilty of being benefited but not returning. You aren't obligated to return anything, you know that :P And

• Luckily, the Booger Man is on the side.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

And we're almost to 369 pages

MY BODY IS READY!!!!

A massive achievement.

• It'd be great to reach 369 on the thread's birthday. :D

And we're almost to 369 pages MY BODY IS READY!!!!

• Am so f*%#ing Hype right now :D

It'd be great to reach 369 on the thread's birthday.

• 17th here we come!

Am so f*%#ing Hype right now

• Welcome to the family, Mr.Sock. <3

• Well, I'm glad you're doing better, and I'm glad I've been able to help from what I can tell :p

We all hope to see you more often on this thread, you're a joy to have around ^-^

Green T_____T (I cried again.) I always think that you are made of wisdom as you quoted the most critical sentence of what I said and taught

• Aw shit. Have a fun time in there,man.

Quiff posted: »

So I'm calling it a day, or a month to be honest. Because tomorrow morning I leave for Japan! But do not fret, my fellow shippers, for I will come back... some day... (like 11th of August or so) Farewell everybody, take care!

• I remember that he said he comes from Denmark. So he is Quiff and nohuhhuh's son, because Sweden, Finland and Denmark make a great Nordic family. (Very logical)

And I'm sure he is fine since he went to Hong Kong where I live in, things are great there so far:)

dave is american, right? o.O http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/14/eleven-britons-among-20-tourists-arrested-in-northern-china

• You live in Hong Kong?! :D Holy crap, that's awesome! I always forget that the internet is full of people from different countries and everytime I hear like Canada or the UK, I get excited. "Holy crap, you live /insert country here/?! That's amazing/different!"

I remember that he said he comes from Denmark. So he is Quiff and nohuhhuh's son, because Sweden, Finland and Denmark make a great Nordic fa

• That feeling when you realize that you don't even need to be tired to make a mistake like that.. :c

damn it it's 4AM gimme a break ;-;

• Nice, looks like the Vaughn model is out for sfm i would do some fanart but these days im quite busy

Cool kid art, credit to creator

• Alt text

• Yes! ^-^ It's so awesome to meet different people on the Internet and share the joy with them :D

And Kristi, I watched your episode 3 playthroughs on Youtube. I am really happy that I can finally watched someone who seriously ships Rhyiona playing this game since many youtubers I love (such as Cry) ship Rhysha or even don't care anything about shipping. Your reactions make me laughed a lot and you sounds cool (and kinda badass) when you chose to keep the flower XD You also paid attention to the details and have your own thoughts towards the game too :DD

I love your videos so much and subscribed your channel :3 Keep up the good work!

kristi78968 posted: »

You live in Hong Kong?! Holy crap, that's awesome! I always forget that the internet is full of people from different countries and everyti

Sign in to comment in this discussion.