Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

So, I've awaken from my slumber to just to let you all know that I will be doing a sequel to the fanfic I put up earlier today. Response has

• edited July 2015

The rabbit is awake ;-;

• tfw you wake up and TT still didn't confirmed rhyiona

Alt text

gooood morning, guys!

• Alt text

M-MY VIDEOS?! You watched MY VIDEOS? WHAT WITCHERY DID YOU USE TO FIND THEM!? HOW DID YOU CONNECT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER?

Alt text

I rep my ships, mainly my OTPs as much as I can so I ain't afraid to show it!

I'm not a badass at all, just a complete nerd saying stupid stuff! Yeah, since I love story-rich games and especially with Telltale I want to take everything in and make my theories/analysis. (Did it a lot with Walking Dead S2!) I'm glad you like my commentary and thoughts on the episode, not a lot of people do the latter that I know of so it's nice to know it's appreciated!

THANK YOU SO MUCH BY THE WAY, I'M TRYING TO ACT "PROFESSIONAL" AND HOLDING BACK THE CAPS. You made me a complete mess with your compliments, JUST A HUGE DORKY SMILE ON MY FACE, GOSH!

tessie0713 posted: »

Yes! ^-^ It's so awesome to meet different people on the Internet and share the joy with them And Kristi, I watched your episode 3 playt

• Soon my penguin brother soon.........good morning by the way :D

BRO FIST <3

Kruzii posted: »

tfw you wake up and TT still didn't confirmed rhyiona gooood morning, guys!

• Morning Kruzii!

Alt text

• I watch your videos too

Alt text

M-MY VIDEOS?! You watched MY VIDEOS? WHAT WITCHERY DID YOU USE TO FIND THEM!? HOW DID YOU CONNECT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER? I rep my ship

• tfw people are waking up yet its 3 AM for u and u about to fall dead asleep

Alt text

• Ep. 2 was dull? That's my second favourite episode. :D

And from all of the choice based games, I feel like in GoT the decisions matter the least. :/

Anyway, glad you liked the episodes. I hope you'll like the next 2 as well. :P

• YOU WATCH THEM TOO!? HOW DID YOU GUYS FIND THEM?!

Alt text

Thank you, I'll try to stay awesome even though I don't think I am. :)

I watch your videos too

• This picture is 2cool4me.

Poogers555 posted: »

Cool kid art, credit to creator

• Alt text

Uh, well...

• Green613 posted: »

tfw people are waking up yet its 3 AM for u and u about to fall dead asleep

• morning! <3

Morning Kruzii!

• You literally type kristi and your channel comes up :P

YOU WATCH THEM TOO!? HOW DID YOU GUYS FIND THEM?! Thank you, I'll try to stay awesome even though I don't think I am.

• morning!

BRO FIST<3

Soon my penguin brother soon.........good morning by the way BRO FIST

• Oh yeah, that's a thing. XD

You literally type kristi and your channel comes up :P

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Perhaps, but we have honour and don't attack without motive.

• Nooo, Quiff! It's probably too late but have fun and be back soon! We will be here... Waiting...

Quiff posted: »

So I'm calling it a day, or a month to be honest. Because tomorrow morning I leave for Japan! But do not fret, my fellow shippers, for I will come back... some day... (like 11th of August or so) Farewell everybody, take care!

• For a moment I thought you were talking about Tales. Silly me! Haha... Ha... cries

From the way its going, it will definitely get a season 2. I can't imagine them wrapping everything up in only 2 episodes.

• Plain and simple, your bio -> your twitter -> your youtube channel :3
    I am quite a nosy person and love digging people's bio XDD
    You do have great hilarious reactions that make people happy as well as deep thoughts and good observations.
    I may check other videos of yours later. :D

M-MY VIDEOS?! You watched MY VIDEOS? WHAT WITCHERY DID YOU USE TO FIND THEM!? HOW DID YOU CONNECT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER? I rep my ship

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

For a moment I thought you were talking about Tales. Silly me! Haha... Ha... cries

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

For a moment I thought you were talking about Tales. Silly me! Haha... Ha... cries

• Ohhhh I can't wait! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It is, definitely! Without spoiling anything, one of the PCs gains a boost in personality. :P Ohhh boy and how.

• Eh, I do admit that Asher was a badass introduction. But Mira is really dull atm :/

Pipas posted: »

Ep. 2 was dull? That's my second favourite episode. And from all of the choice based games, I feel like in GoT the decisions matter the least. Anyway, glad you liked the episodes. I hope you'll like the next 2 as well. :P

• I don"t know what you mean, the choices matter way less in GoT than TFTB.

• Rhyiona thread after hours...weird shit happens.

• I guess they feel like they do...

In GOT, I trust no one but the Forrester family, and Lord Tyrion.... That's one thing the TV Series has shown me :P

I don"t know what you mean, the choices matter way less in GoT than TFTB.

• I seriously have that image stuck in my head

Alt text

Rhyiona thread after hours...weird shit happens.

• edited July 2015

It's got a good illusion of choice, where as in tales the choices actually do matter. For example GoT choices feel like you're contributing to something big but every choice does the same thing, you don't even get different ways to complete the same objective like in tales. You trust Tyrion or not, no different scenes, same thing happens

HazzatheMan posted: »

I guess they feel like they do... In GOT, I trust no one but the Forrester family, and Lord Tyrion.... That's one thing the TV Series has shown me :P

• hello! i feel very identified with your situation, i am struggling with anxiety disorder and this thread helps me a lot and sometimes i feel the same thing. as people above me said, you don't owe us anything, and in the end of the day if you got rid of your depression, even if others helped, you did that, you are very strong! <3

Okay...I have been feeling so bad (and probably too bad) for a long time so I just spit it out. Not expecting something huge, just want to l

• Alt text

I broke the thread. I'm not paying for the damages.

• You've discovered almost all my social media! :D

Again, thank you for all the love Tessie, I really appreciate it. :D

Alt text

Plain and simple, your bio -> your twitter -> your youtube channel I am quite a nosy person and love digging people's bio XDD You d

• D: AW, HERE'S A HUG for you and @tessie0713!

Alt text

I'm usually a jolly person and I always hate seeing people in such states, makes me wish I could do something instead of posting a GIF. I wanna make you guys smile, so hopefully I can do that in some capacity!

rhonu posted: »

hello! i feel very identified with your situation, i am struggling with anxiety disorder and this thread helps me a lot and sometimes i feel

• Alt text

• god dammit kristi!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.