Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4uuyxnSeM0

7/21 - PC/Mac, @PlayStation
    7/22 - @Xbox
    7/23 - Mobile

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

Fuck I'll be gone.

Cool though.

Here's the episode description from YouTube:

Published on Jul 16, 2015In this penultimate episode, the actions of every Forrester are vital to the survival of the house. Rodrik's alliance with House Glenmore, and his defiance of the Whitehills, has drawn the ire of an even greater threat: Ramsay Snow. Far across the Narrow Sea in Essos, with Meereen now a free city, Asher is close to securing the army he desperately needs to return home, and save his family. In King's Landing, Mira's activities at Tommen's coronation have not escaped the attention of Margaery Tyrell, and Cersei has realized that the handmaiden may prove useful in her political games. Finally, beyond the Wall, Gared's unlikely allies are reluctant to help in the search for the North Grove... but this far into the frozen wilds, Crows and Free Folk have a common enemy; and winter is coming.

OzzyUK posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4uuyxnSeM0 7/21 - PC/Mac, @PlayStation 7/22 - @Xbox 7/23 - Mobile

• Yup, this episode is definitely Mira focused. Also, that ending was pretty ominous looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4uuyxnSeM0 7/21 - PC/Mac, @PlayStation 7/22 - @Xbox 7/23 - Mobile

• Wights/white walkers.

Not good.

Yup, this episode is definitely Mira focused. Also, that ending was pretty ominous looking.

• In this penultimate episode, the actions of every Forrester are vital to the survival of the house. Rodrik's alliance with House Glenmore, and his defiance of the Whitehills, has drawn the ire of an even greater threat: Ramsay Snow. Far across the Narrow Sea in Essos, with Meereen now a free city, Asher is close to securing the army he desperately needs to return home, and save his family. In King's Landing, Mira's activities at Tommen's coronation have not escaped the attention of Margaery Tyrell, and Cersei has realized that the handmaiden may prove useful in her political games. Finally, beyond the Wall, Gared's unlikely allies are reluctant to help in the search for the North Grove... but this far into the frozen wilds, Crows and Free Folk have a common enemy; and winter is coming.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Not good but i'm stilll excited to see them :D

Wights/white walkers. Not good.

• BEST MORNING EVER

• WHAT IF WE RUN OUT OF BACON?

In this penultimate episode, the actions of every Forrester are vital to the survival of the house. Rodrik's alliance with House Glenmore, a

• HAHAH SUK IT J21

Walker99 posted: »

Release date will be J28

• My reaction: This is not looking very good, for anyone... I'm certain there is going to be a lot of death this episode.

• R.I.P Finn? Everyone looks SCREWED. D:

• HAH

greensenpai posted: »

Guys i think its over... Its July 28 lets just make peace with that.

• Judging by the trailer.. Malcolm has yet to feature. He's dead.

• I'm a PC gamer. I purchased the Game on Steam. What time on the 21st will the episode be available to download?

• Looks like were going to be able to punch Ramsay.

• I think we all know what Ramsay does to Rodrick.

Alt text

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

Elaena is not going to be pleased.

Giraffehat posted: »

I think we all know what Ramsay does to Rodrick.

• He will steal our bacon. :(

Giraffehat posted: »

I think we all know what Ramsay does to Rodrick.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Normally around 10 AM PDT.

RisingMiles posted: »

I'm a PC gamer. I purchased the Game on Steam. What time on the 21st will the episode be available to download?

• Sera, Cotter, Finn, basically everyone at Ironrath don't appear either. Doesn't mean they're dead.

Plus Asher would probably be more distraught.

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Judging by the trailer.. Malcolm has yet to feature. He's dead.

• Alt text

darko22 posted: »

He will steal our bacon.

• RodReek Forrester.

Elaena is not going to be pleased.

• For those who haven't already caught on, the title of this Episode is a reference to Tyrion's quote from Episode 1 about King's Landing being "a nest of Vipers to the uninitiated..."

• Alt text

click that button !!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They sometimes purposely leave characters out of scenes in trailers so he might be alive but offscreen.

Judging by the trailer.. Malcolm has yet to feature. He's dead.

• 'But we are initiated, aren't we Bruce?'

For those who haven't already caught on, the title of this Episode is a reference to Tyrion's quote from Episode 1 about King's Landing being "a nest of Vipers to the uninitiated..."

• awesome it comes out on my birthday J21 but because I live in Germany and Steam is slow it will probably come out on the J22 which I fly to Wales for a month :( waaaaaaaaaaaah

• ..:( They can take our pride,they can take our lands! BUT THEY SHALL NOT TAKE OUR BACON!BACON FROM ICE

• Yes I know but judging how they left Malcolm just alone in that tent then he walked off somewhere with some guards.. he hardly appeared at all unless you saved Beskha and had that chat with him.

They sometimes purposely leave characters out of scenes in trailers so he might be alive but offscreen.

• Bacon from Ice.

..:( They can take our pride,they can take our lands! BUT THEY SHALL NOT TAKE OUR BACON!BACON FROM ICE

• Nice editing.

click that button !!

• That means you get a double bill of episodes! 5 & 6.

gwendog posted: »

awesome it comes out on my birthday J21 but because I live in Germany and Steam is slow it will probably come out on the J22 which I fly to Wales for a month waaaaaaaaaaaah

• wait, im uploading a video.

Nice editing.

• I prefer these words:

Alt text

..:( They can take our pride,they can take our lands! BUT THEY SHALL NOT TAKE OUR BACON!BACON FROM ICE

• edited July 2015

"Later this month"

The next day telltale releases trailer and release date for next week. Telltale trolling again but this time in a good way. :)

• Oh shit, where's Malcolm?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.