Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• quinnics posted: »

Knowing Telltale, they're gonna make everyone excited by bringing back Asher on a ship....only for it to explode two seconds later

• edited July 2015

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Tick tock.

• -timer is actually telling when I start talking hostages-

ArthurV posted: »

Tick tock.

• Trailer? Tweet of release dates? Both? That'd be awesome ArthurV :)

Tick tock.

• The wait is too much :/

Tick tock.

• Watching out world burn

What I imagine you looked like when posting this.

Tick tock.

• No trailer today?:(

• Only a matter of time till I take the forrester sword and run ramsay through...... oh wait plot armor. Were boned...

Tick tock.

• Eh don't be so sure. Telltale could spring a trailer and final release info on us next Monday, the day before it (hopefully launches).

• Release date will be J28

• edited July 2015

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Alt text

Walker99 posted: »

Release date will be J28

• U foking wot m8

Release date will be J28

• Lets hope i am wrong :P

Release date will be J28

• Extremely hyped for the upcoming episode. The port town last looks awesome! It seems like that Asher has to earn the respect of his mercenaries. :-D

• That's what I thought of too. Asher has to earn the respect and then finally sail back to westeros..I think?

Extremely hyped for the upcoming episode. The port town last looks awesome! It seems like that Asher has to earn the respect of his mercenaries. :-D

• That's a valid point! Being from Westeros they probably have no respect for him, here I thought Asher would be betrayed and thrown in the pits. You're so smart!

Extremely hyped for the upcoming episode. The port town last looks awesome! It seems like that Asher has to earn the respect of his mercenaries. :-D

• Awww, stop it you...You are making me blush. :D

AgentZ46 posted: »

That's a valid point! Being from Westeros they probably have no respect for him, here I thought Asher would be betrayed and thrown in the pits. You're so smart!

• Rodrik can't die until he uses the Forrester sword to behead the traitor.
    Please.

Pipas posted: »

THAT'S CUZ HE'S DEAD! DUN DUN DUNNN

• I was just joking, relax. ;)

...or was I?

Alt text

Nothox posted: »

Rodrik can't die until he uses the Forrester sword to behead the traitor. Please.

• More Tyrion! I guess we owe him that favour.

But shits gonna go down for Rodrick if Asher's coming back to Westeros. And where's that army...

• edited July 2015

My main games gonna be so shit, seriously. I want to side with Tyrion and it's such a bad descion but I'm going to do it anyway.

AgentZ46 posted: »

:O I'm in love... * It seems Mira is visiting Tyrion in his cell and sneaked in some wine for him, I bet Tyrions going to call in that

• Yeah, I'm assuming we didn't get that army either then. Unless we have multiple ships (doubt it)

IR0NR4TH posted: »

It seems as though no Beskha or Malcolm on that ship Asher is on.. although they could just not be on the picture.. but it worries me seeing him alone in ALL of his screenshots. As in my previous posts, Malcolm is definitely dead.

• It'll be more of a Mira episode I think, with the title and all. Shits going down in Kings Landing!

Well awesome news is it seems like it may be an Asher heavy episode like episode 4 which means I am almost guaranteed to like it. (Asher and his storyline are the only thing I really care about.)

• Alt text

Tick tock.

• Alt text

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

• This guy is smart..have some BACON!

Awww, stop it you...You are making me blush.

• Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbrIisQBGZw

• I think 27 July.

• edited July 2015

Alt textAlt text

I really wanna see these two have a huge ass throw-down in the middle of Ironrath's courtyard.

The Giant of Highpoint vs the Beast from the East.

• the Beast from the East is gonna put The "Giant" of Highpoint on his ass.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I really wanna see these two have a huge ass throw-down in the middle of Ironrath's courtyard. The Giant of Highpoint vs the Beast from the East.

• Nope. Telltale only releases on Tuesdays, and IIRC TWAU ep 1 was on Friday. We're not getting a Monday release.

ByClassic posted: »

I think 27 July.

• A clash of titans

I really wanna see these two have a huge ass throw-down in the middle of Ironrath's courtyard. The Giant of Highpoint vs the Beast from the East.

• Alt text

• Guys i think its over...
    Its July 28 lets just make peace with that.

• Why its not July 21?

greensenpai posted: »

Guys i think its over... Its July 28 lets just make peace with that.

• edited July 2015

What makes you think that? We normally won't get a trailer until Friday, so there's no reason to believe it won't come out next week. It's also possible that we won't get a trailer until Monday, as has been the case previously.

• STAHP DESTORYING MAH DREAMS.

• I'm so hyped for this episode :D

Currently doing a marathon of replaying all 4 episodes just to get back in the Game of Thrones feel... and to remember better what is currently happening, although I didnt really feel like the gap between episodes 4 and 5 was that long tbh... it actually felt like it was the shortest wait in a while :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.