Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• when the thread's birthday is tomorrow

Alt text

• Can anyone please scan me?

• Glad you enjoyed it Julie! :D

• oh god not the sasuke pictures!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when the thread's birthday is tomorrow

• are you hating on the sauce?

Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

oh god not the sasuke pictures!

• So what if we're doing stuff you already did? Is it illegal? I don't think so. We want to have fun too :P It will always be like this, also not everyone follows your thread, so if ppl here like the idea, they won't know who already did and what not. Seriously you guys are acting childish! I expected more maturity from you :(

Alt text

• Oh man that sucks D: Have some chicken soup, I hope you'll feel better soon!

Alt text

I feel like trash, I'm so cold and I have a pretty high temperature

• PFFFFT, NO! WHY WOULD I?

Alt text

are you hating on the sauce?

• I suspect you...

Alt text

PFFFFT, NO! WHY WOULD I?

• Someone scan our wonderful Godzilla pal over here please. :D

Can anyone please scan me?

• edited July 2015

@MarijaaNo7

Sorry for the delay, I hope you'll like it. It was a pleasure to do. :)

Alt text

• NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!

Alt text

I suspect you...

• YES Asher is the best <3

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, lets just call Asher as a Rhyiona ship captain aswell as Kenny now ;3

• ... MAYBE.

Eryka posted: »

I hope that future is going to be in less than 1 week!

• GET BACK HERE

Alt text

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!

• The Rhysha thread came here yesterday, said some things...

Wait! Weach fight!?

• Alt text

Nice job once again! You are also too pure for this world. :D

buntingsir posted: »

@MarijaaNo7 Sorry for the delay, I hope you'll like it. It was a pleasure to do.

• Another awesome one, the gallery's filling up nicely. :D

@MarijaaNo7 Sorry for the delay, I hope you'll like it. It was a pleasure to do.

• NOOO Quiff don't leave!! Who is gonna post stuff against my Saskeh praising??? cries rivers

(have fun ^^ also I'm jelly :P always wanted to visit Japan)

Quiff posted: »

So I'm calling it a day, or a month to be honest. Because tomorrow morning I leave for Japan! But do not fret, my fellow shippers, for I will come back... some day... (like 11th of August or so) Farewell everybody, take care!

• Aw, I'm flattered! Thank you! :D

[Insert 'oh you stop it you' image here]

Nice job once again! You are also too pure for this world.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Maybe we can also go on there treat

HazzatheMan posted: »

The Rhysha thread came here yesterday, said some things...

• Alt text

Aw, I'm flattered! Thank you! [Insert 'oh you stop it you' image here]

• Thanks! Yeah, I'm really digging this idea, it's really fun and awesome. Would be cool to see how people are scanning each other and writing different things based on their opinion about that person.

Another awesome one, the gallery's filling up nicely.

• I won't go into the bigger details cuz they're kinda private to myself and the other writer's on the thread...

Basically there were 8 regular's (including me) on the thread. A couple of us wanted more common courtesy, so 'rules' were implemented like everyone should read everyone's stories and comment on them. That was fine, and it worked for maybe 2-3 weeks, then some started drifting back to the time before the rules were made.

Then at some points there would be one of us who would post something like not feeling appreciated or feeling left out etc. and just being rude to another user for having big success with their work :/

Eventually it got to a stage where people were being blamed for other people's misery, and we all left and relocated to DeviantArt in the space of one night.

That isn't the full story of what happened btw, but I have no inclination to tell anyone here. Also I don't want to cause anymore trouble to the writer's who were affected, they're my friends, and I'll protect them. So please don't ask for more details :)

Wait, what happened there?

• Alt text

GET BACK HERE

• Sounds like a fever :/

Sorry dude, hope you feel better soon :)

I feel like trash, I'm so cold and I have a pretty high temperature

• Definitely and it's fun to see the quirks each person has be mentioned. Green had a great idea on this,

Thanks! Yeah, I'm really digging this idea, it's really fun and awesome. Would be cool to see how people are scanning each other and writing different things based on their opinion about that person.

• You can run but you can't hide.

Alt text

• YAAASSSS

So, I've awaken from my slumber to just to let you all know that I will be doing a sequel to the fanfic I put up earlier today. Response has

• That's a great scan!! XD

• This is so cool :O

If it's alright could you scan me? ._.

• edited July 2015

Oops, I'm very sorry, didn't mean to pry. Someone once told me to join that place after I posted a (joke) story on the TWAU section... I'm suddenly glad I didn't go. :/

I'm very sorry to hear and I hope everyone's okay.

I won't go into the bigger details cuz they're kinda private to myself and the other writer's on the thread... Basically there were 8 reg

• Alt text

• Why? We're being the bigger people by NOT going to their thread and causing trouble...

We don't need this, that fight left a bad taste in everyone's mouths yesterday and the thread wasn't fun to be on at all! Thank God the fighting stopped :/

Maybe we can also go on there treat

• Alt text

You can run but you can't hide.

• See, Kristi? Rabbit gets the Sasuke superiority.

• Sure, I'll be honored! Once I'm done with the current scans, I'll start working on yours. :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

This is so cool :O If it's alright could you scan me? ._.

• COME 'ERE!! I'LL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE >:D

Alt text

I wouldn't mind Skype chatting with people on here. But here's the thing with me. I want to get to know people first you know? Like, I on

• Hello! how is everyone today?

• It's ok, we just want it all to be left in the dark where it belongs :P

It was a very nice thread!! A lot like this one actually, but with an even more personal connection cuz there were only 8 of us. We posted real pics of our faces, knew our real names, stuff about our personal lives etc. Then it just went bad :(

Tbh, some of the group were planning on leaving anyways cuz life started for them and they got super busy very quickly, but they still post on DA when they can at least :)

Oops, I'm very sorry, didn't mean to pry. Someone once told me to join that place after I posted a (joke) story on the TWAU section... I'm suddenly glad I didn't go. I'm very sorry to hear and I hope everyone's okay.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.