Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I left and I come back to see my home destroyed. What madness hath befallen this once pure metropolis?!

• Oh if I could create my own set...

Pipas posted: »

Hello there, Rhyshas! Since the event is in one day and we're meeting on the new chat, I decided to share the link for the chat + instruc

• People on the internet.

Kuroix12 posted: »

I left and I come back to see my home destroyed. What madness hath befallen this once pure metropolis?!

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

But, It looks like Asher is finaly going to be doing more. Like, he's on a boat. Who else had a boat? Kenny. Asher is urban,

• You should've never shown me this. Now we're all doomed, DOOMED I say!

Hello there, Rhyshas! Since the event is in one day and we're meeting on the new chat, I decided to share the link for the chat + instruc

• edited July 2015

Will you? :D

Btw, still figuring out how to add it in game. Stay tuned!

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out. :D

Oh if I could create my own set...

• Bad decisions, that's what went down.

I left and I come back to see my home destroyed. What madness hath befallen this once pure metropolis?!

• Alt text

Grimnir3 posted: »

You should've never shown me this. Now we're all doomed, DOOMED I say!

• We got sugar hype from eating spongebob popsicles.

• We should have a big Rhysha advertisement banner. Like rather than a thing that shows all the members, it's something that capitalizes the ship. It also needs to be done in a way to persuade others to ship Rhysha.

• Alright. Done.

There's a tutorial at the top of the thread about getting a different avatar.

• sfm is good alternative to make fanart if you aren't good at drawing, a couple of people here in the forums have also started using sfm this year. though it can be a bit tricky at first

Leluch123 posted: »

Those are not mine xD just found them hahaha but maybe if I download SFM I could pull off stuff like that....maybe

• Hmm, sure, that's not a bad idea.

What would the banner say though? "Join Rhysha, the most glorious ship in the whole wide universe"? :D

We should have a big Rhysha advertisement banner. Like rather than a thing that shows all the members, it's something that capitalizes the ship. It also needs to be done in a way to persuade others to ship Rhysha.

• MUST. RESIST. POSTING. SPONGEBOB GIF.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

We got sugar hype from eating spongebob popsicles.

• Maybe something like this but with Fiona's image?

Alt text

Naaaaw I'm joking, please don't hit me dear Rhyiona shippers ... again.

Hmm, sure, that's not a bad idea. What would the banner say though? "Join Rhysha, the most glorious ship in the whole wide universe"?

• It's 3:48AM here and I just got hit with inspiration to write another Tales From the Borderlands fic and a Dangan Ronpa one. I got freakin' math classes today.

guys halp

• Oh my. Well, I say go to bed if you're tired. You can always write that fic later? :)

It's 3:48AM here and I just got hit with inspiration to write another Tales From the Borderlands fic and a Dangan Ronpa one. I got freakin' math classes today. guys halp

• Another set of loot I found

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Soo, while browsing the CAH deck creator site, I found good TWAU deck and Irunts found TFTB deck. Now on that site there are gazillions of decks, so what do you say about combining a few? :P

Also how would you feel about Borderlands deck? I know not everyone has played it, so just asking if adding that would be a problem. :P

If you stumble upon some good deck or create your own, let me know! :)

• Yes to all!

Soo, while browsing the CAH deck creator site, I found good TWAU deck and Irunts found TFTB deck. Now on that site there are gazillions of d

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

I'm fine with It I might finally made it to this event!

edit: I think this deck is perfect cards

Soo, while browsing the CAH deck creator site, I found good TWAU deck and Irunts found TFTB deck. Now on that site there are gazillions of d

• Exactly! Maybe even talk about the thread, the characters...

I dunno, I was thinking like a movie poster that highlights those in the ship.

Hmm, sure, that's not a bad idea. What would the banner say though? "Join Rhysha, the most glorious ship in the whole wide universe"?

• Yes to all of this.

• So wait, in order to play I need a Chromecast thing for a TV, if that's the case, then I can't play.

• Aww, that's a shame. :(

You don't have any PC/laptop?

So wait, in order to play I need a Chromecast thing for a TV, if that's the case, then I can't play.

• I don't see anywhere that it works for PC, all this site says is that it can be played on tablets and mobile devices using Chromecast. And to answer your question, my current laptop is off getting its screen fixed and I won't get it back until, at the least, the 27th (which especially sucks because I play GOT on my PC)

Aww, that's a shame. You don't have any PC/laptop?

• Just the usual messing with Rhyionans

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok I see lot of you commenting on Rhyiona thread, since I'm not wandering there any more mind filling me what happened?

• To fix a screen? Goodness!

I don't see anywhere that it works for PC, all this site says is that it can be played on tablets and mobile devices using Chromecast. And t

• Yeah, wasn't my greatest or my smartest moment, but what's done is done.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

To fix a screen? Goodness!

• Well, we'll be playing it on THIS site, does it work for you?

I don't see anywhere that it works for PC, all this site says is that it can be played on tablets and mobile devices using Chromecast. And t

• Yes it does, thanks

Well, we'll be playing it on THIS site, does it work for you?

• Good. :) See you in an hour! :P

Yes it does, thanks

• edited July 2015

Just a reminder, the even is in minutes! :D

Also don't forget we're using a new chat. You can join in HERE. Instructions how to join are HERE.

EDIT: I just realized I had my numlock off when I was writing this. It was supposed to be 50 minutes. ._. welp

• Damn i can post from my mobile on that chat

Just a reminder, the even is in minutes! Also don't forget we're using a new chat. You can join in HERE. Instructions how to join are H

• We're doing Cards Against Humanity currently, featuring TFTB and TWAU decks.

Join Pipas' chat posted in the post above and I'll give info.

• So, how was the event? Sorry I couldn't make it, busy Thursday here in Poultry-ville!

I hope you guys played Cards Against Humanity very pervert-like. XD

• We did. Still are.

So, how was the event? Sorry I couldn't make it, busy Thursday here in Poultry-ville! I hope you guys played Cards Against Humanity very pervert-like. XD

• Well that was fun guys, I always enjoy playing CAH. I'm thinking I should create my own deck now.

• edited July 2015

:/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.