Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Right. October 28th's your birthday...

28th :P

• "It's too late now, mother. It's been decided."

yeah!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Stuck Together (a fancition) A fanfiction about what would (I love to) happen if Rhys and Fiona fell out of caravan instead of Rhys and V

• Are you working on Echo Eye Scan of Me?

buntingsir posted: »

It's a pretty common name let's be honest. I mean a lot of real great people in history had it.

• Um, not yet, I'm working on the ones that people asked me to do earlier.

I'll do one for you too, If you want.

Are you working on Echo Eye Scan of Me?

• Of course I want! I'll put my information to you in PM.

Um, not yet, I'm working on the ones that people asked me to do earlier. I'll do one for you too, If you want.

• If it's not too much work for you, I'd be honored, again! :P

Thank you! By the way, should I re do your scan? If you want to, I mean I now have the proper font (thanks to Green) and I feel like I can draw your avatar better... Edit: not avatar in the forums, the one that I do for every person

• Well If you want your own information, that's fine.

But I thought the point is that I scan you, so I have to come up with information about you myself. I think it's way more funny this way :)

Of course I want! I'll put my information to you in PM.

• I'm writing three stories at the same time. I think my brain is melting.

• It's alright, I'll do it then!

I'd be honored, again!

Oh you, stop it you... covers face with hands and smiles like a fool

TheCatWolf posted: »

If it's not too much work for you, I'd be honored, again! :P

• Can you scan me? i'm here for a short time and if you say No, I understand it :)

@John_Smith13 I'm so sorry, I'm not funny at all, but your nickname is a reference to so many things, I just couldn't resist... I hope this is still good enough.

• Ha-ha! Hey guys! No worries, I didn't leave the ship. However, my internet has been stopping me from participating for the time being. I should be back soon, at the rate that it's getting worked on anyway. I also got the next batch of pictures ready (it has been for DAYS now!) so, that's coming to you guys soon! :)

• Good to hear that you're okay, Paul! Hope to see you soon. :D

BigBadPaul posted: »

Ha-ha! Hey guys! No worries, I didn't leave the ship. However, my internet has been stopping me from participating for the time being. I sho

• Hahah, thank you! :D

Alt text

It's alright, I'll do it then! I'd be honored, again! Oh you, stop it you... covers face with hands and smiles like a fool

• edited July 2015

Familiar feeling. I'm writing one story for 3 years and it seems to me that it will pull out of me all forces.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm writing three stories at the same time. I think my brain is melting.

• Tomorrow's showtime baby

• ^( '-' )^

Alt text

• edited July 2015

It's already happened for godzilla

Green613 posted: »

Tomorrow's showtime baby

• edited July 2015

So are you going to manage to make an even better speech than last month's? B)

Green613 posted: »

Tomorrow's showtime baby

• Oh yes.

So are you going to manage to make an even better speech than last month's?

• This is great, the cheese is hilarious. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

^( '-' )^

• 3 years on one story? wow, that's dedication!

Houpps posted: »

Familiar feeling. I'm writing one story for 3 years and it seems to me that it will pull out of me all forces.

• I'll see what I can do :)

But I'll have to finish the earlier requests first, so It'll take some time.

Can you scan me? i'm here for a short time and if you say No, I understand it

• Perfection

^( '-' )^

• That's more of a book

• edited July 2015

squeaking in joy

OMGTHISISPUREGOLDICANTEVENOMFG

Alt text

I'm just crying with happiness, this is amazing, I Love You!!!

I need to chill now and save some hug gifs for tomorrow ;___;

Edit: I can't stop staring at this. That selfie and that swaglistic bunting and e-hugs, oh my gosh, You made me so happy. <3

^( '-' )^

• thank you even for trying ^^

I'll see what I can do But I'll have to finish the earlier requests first, so It'll take some time.

• Oh you made TWO of these already! Damn Buntingsir, you fast! :P

again, you did an amazing job, as always!

@John_Smith13 I'm so sorry, I'm not funny at all, but your nickname is a reference to so many things, I just couldn't resist... I hope this is still good enough.

• thanks, cheese is always hilarious!

This is great, the cheese is hilarious. :P

• Thank youuu! I actually hope to post your scan today as well. No promises though >:3

Oh you made TWO of these already! Damn Buntingsir, you fast! :P again, you did an amazing job, as always!

• AAAAAA Thank youu! <3 It was the least I could do!!!! ;A; ;A; You are too precious!

squeaking in joy OMGTHISISPUREGOLDICANTEVENOMFG I'm just crying with happiness, this is amazing, I Love You!!! I need to chill

• damn girl! :O

Thank youuu! I actually hope to post your scan today as well. No promises though >:3

• edited July 2015

Oh I remember this!! <3 I'm glad to see this finished! (I love that heart shape awwww)

XDJulieXD posted: »

I KNOW YOU GUYZ MISSED ME ;D A DAILY REMINDER ^^

• yep. And i can't write the ending :/

3 years on one story? wow, that's dedication!

• Nooo, it's you who are too precious! <3

This is seriously really incredibly undeniably awesome, it's more than I could ever ask you for, thank you so much. ;___;

AAAAAA Thank youu! It was the least I could do!!!! ;A; ;A; You are too precious!

• nooooo :D it's about 300 pages only. I had a lot of time to rewrite some parts :(

That's more of a book

• @Quiff

Alt text

(Yes, this is a daily thing now.. Quiff's feed is gonna explode before he comes back! >:))

• edited July 2015

"So..."

Vaughn breaks the silence when they know everyone else is asleep and Rhys really doesn't like his tone.

Still, he plays along.

"So?"

"What's uh," his friend adjusts his glasses nervously and he can tell it's because he knows this is going to make him uncomfortable, "what's the deal with you and Fiona?"

Clearly he had a reason not to like his tone.

"What do you mean?"

His feigned ignorance makes his friend roll his eyes and Rhys is somewhat afraid he knows more than he should -- but logic would dictate he wouldn't be asking if he knew anything for a fact so that makes him rest easier.

"I'm not stupid." Vaughn starts but Rhys gives him a look that slightly offends him. "Hey! No, I'm not!"

"Whatever, buddy," Rhys waves him off with a laugh to let him know he doesn't mean it, "just get to the point."

Vaughn seems like he's not done with the insult but the curiosity kills the anger and Rhys isn't sure which one he prefers.

"Well, to start it off," he pops some weird candy he's got stored in his shirt pocket in his mouth and Rhys almost gags in disgust, "it's really suspicious that you always find an excuse to leave with her."

"Except the Gortys cores were imprinted on us so technically she needs us both and not you guys."

He's pretty proud of himself at the comeback.

"Except," Vaughn shrugs, unimpressed, "you do that even if it's just to go get water or something. How does Gortys fit into that."

And the pride washes away as soon as it arrives and he's left speechless.

"Oh, um..."

"Exactly," Rhys can hear him bite the disgusting thing into tiny pieces, "and don't think I don't notice your staring sometimes."

"Pft, staring? You're going crazy, Vaughn."

"So what were you doing earlier when I had to yell at you to look at me?" He crosses his arms in a challenge.

"I was... I was thinking of how much of an idiot she is. Duh."

"Then," Vaughn's getting impatient now, "why were you all red?"

"She... makes me angry?"

Vaughn facepalms but his glasses get in the way and they almost drop from his face. Even in the midst of an interrogation he can't help but laugh when his friend panics which kind of pushes him over the edge.

"Stop it." He finally gets back to normal, the horrendous chewing rising in intensity with his anger. "I thought we were friends!"

"We... are."

Now he's just confused.

"I thought friends told each other this stuff!" He gestures wildly making Rhys take a step back to avoid getting hit. "But you just keep lying to me! I know you man!"

"You're just reading into the situation!"

Vaughn doesn't seem convinced and he's terrified this yelling is going to wake everyone else up and bring even more attention to the topic so he quickly continues.

"Listen," Rhys holds his hands up, "there's nothing going on. Yet, at least."

"Yet?" He seems a little calmer at the implication. "So I was right in a way!"

"Well, there is nothing going on." Rhys pinches the bridge of his nose. "But I'm not going to say there can't be."

"So... when are you going to make a move?"

Vaughn seems way too excited and interested about his love life and he's sorely tempted to tell him to get one of his own.

"What do you think I've been trying to do?"

"Oh." The realisation sinks in. "Oh. I see."

"Yeah."

He finally spits the damn candy-turned-chewing-gum on the floor and Rhys thanks whatever holy deities people believe in before Vaughn crushes him in a hug.

"Man, you know I'll be here for you, right? If you need any help just tell me!"

He pats his back awkwardly.

"Uh, thanks but... I don't think you can help me with this."

He just tightens his grip and Rhys really needs to breathe.

"If you ever need us to leave just ask and I'll create a distraction!"

"Why would I need you to leave?" He manages to wheeze out.

"Well, you know, so you can have a good time."

"Stop." Rhys pushes him back. "Too far, Vaughn."

"Sorry, I can't control myself sometimes."

With that, he just excuses himself with a happy nod and a quick "good night" and Rhys kind of regrets spilling everything -- he has a nagging feeling things wouldn't be going as smoothly now but he really does genuinely appreciate the offer of help. He just doesn't think he wants it.

But overall he regrets it and this is because when he turns around there's a very wide awake Fiona leaning against the caravan and staring at where they had been talking a few minutes earlier.

"I heard all that."

Rhys doesn't remember fainting.

But he does.

Some Vaughn because I don't write enough Vaughn.

Also, I've wanted to write something like this for a while. :^)

Forgive typos and whatever. <3

• Quiff is really lucky to have such a caring and loving wife. I miss him too ;__;

This is so cute, I want to hug you so much. D:

@Quiff (Yes, this is a daily thing now.. Quiff's feed is gonna explode before he comes back! )

• awwww, vaughn being as excited as we are about rhyiona <3

"So..." Vaughn breaks the silence when they know everyone else is asleep and Rhys really doesn't like his tone. Still, he plays along.

• Vaughn is secretly one of us. :^)

rhonu posted: »

awwww, vaughn being as excited as we are about rhyiona

Sign in to comment in this discussion.